FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

azscr4mbl3r

Reaction score
6:00pm here in AZ so I guess 9:00pm EST. they are saying two hour special with Geraldo. I know Geraldo... but if anyone is ever going to "slip" and tell or hint at what happened today it is him JB BFF........

I didn't see an HLN thread but FYI they are showing recaps of the past week ..nice if you missed a day of witness.. They also show other cams for reaction shots..

I will watch Judge Jeanine, but I refuse to watch Geraldo which follows her program.

Geraldo says that after speaking to his sources that the trial will go on as planned Monday and we will not even notice a difference.

Geraldo calls the A family dysfunctional. Both the judge and Geraldo keep talking about "deep dark secrets" of the family and we will probably see LA GA and CA back on the stand before its over.

The judge is not all with the "deep dark secret" theory though if I could clarify

Judge says the police were trying to find out what happened to this missing child

Thank god Geraldo is off now.. enough of his theories

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
So basically, Geraldo just admitted that Baez leaked to him what happened in the #CaseyAnthony trial this morning.

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

Guess JB doesn't understand the concept of "sealed" either. Why am I not surprised?

commercial but before Judge lets us know they are going to talk about CA on the stand and did she lie under oath.

I try to watch some of the TH's even if I can't stand them.. Most times I fail... I was determined to watch Geraldo not matter what...So he comes on and says he overslept and has no idea what happened OH BROTHER!!! your good for one thing a decade and you sleep in???????

Ha I don't know who that guy is on there but they are showing pictures of Caylee getting in the pool and the Judge asks him what does this tell you

"shocking shocking a 3 year old child getting in a pool in Florida in the middle of summer" (sarcasm)

JJ: "lee was weeping like a baby this week"... lol, JJ

Judge brings up LA weeping like a baby on the stand but the DT did not bring up anything about possible molestation while he was on the stand.

Tweet from RH

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Egads! Now @KenneyBaden wannabe Jennifer Barringer claims to have "consulted" with #CaseyAnthony defense! She has less experience than Baez!

Did anyone else notice ICA crying during Lee's testimony? It was the hardest I have seen her cry yet- looked real to me. Even had eye/cheek twitches going on.
What in the heck do you think They were so upset about? What's the latest speculation? I just can't think what it would be, unless ICA had accused LA of being the father of Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back