1342 users online (292 members and 1050 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

JB and Geraldo

1. Will JB get onto trouble for talking with Geraldo about what happened on Saturday?

1a. How would JB find out about Geraldo's meeting with JB? I'm sure he doesn't have time to watch TV or read WS.

2. Why would JP recess for the day if what happened was so minor that JP will not give a public explanation and/or the public will never see any impact from what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by artbuc View Post
    1. Will JB get onto trouble for talking with Geraldo about what happened on Saturday?

1a. How would JB find out about Geraldo's meeting with JB? I'm sure he doesn't have time to watch TV or read WS.

2. Why would JP recess for the day if what happened was so minor that JP will not give a public explanation and/or the public will never see any impact from what happened?
    JB talked to GR about the reason court adjourned early? Can you provide a link , I missed it.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    JB talked to GR about the reason court adjourned early? Can you provide a link , I missed it.
    Thanks

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141831"]FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Post #12

Did GR say what the reason was or did he just reveal that he was told?

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    Did GR say what the reason was or did he just reveal that he was told?
    I didn't hear Geraldo so I only know what is in the link.

I'm looking for the actual footage of GR on that show.
    Last edited by QB.; 06-26-2011 at 09:07 AM.

All GR said was that he had info from an irrefutable source (JB) that the case would carry on Monday am as if nothing had transpired Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    All GR said was that he had info from an irrefutable source (JB) that the case would carry on Monday am as if nothing had transpired Saturday.
    From the inside of Al Capone's vault.

We know JB had lunch with Geraldo right after he was ordered gagged on the subject of Saturday. We know GR now claims to have such information from an "unimpeacheable source". Uhhuh. Gee JB may be ignoring yet another court order when it suits his whim.

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    We know JB had lunch with Geraldo right after he was ordered gagged on the subject of Saturday. We know GR now claims to have such information from an "unimpeacheable source". Uhhuh. Gee JB may be ignoring yet another court order when it suits his whim.
    Exactly! And I heard it from Geraldo on his own show that followed JJ's so he spilled the beans 2x last night!
    RIP TERRI (tfrohning)

There are some excellent answers to these questions on this thread---
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...=141105&page=9

About halfway down, most of these are addressed by the lawyers who post here.

ETA The thread is entitled Legal questions for our Verified Lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    IMO
    The IORNY of describing JB as "Unimpeachable" is delicious!
    If it weren't Court, HHJP would have probably ordered Jose to "CUT ME A SWITCH!!!" by now.

I guess if JB had lunch with GR then perhps JB was not too busy with detials of the case. If the case was in a major delima I would hope that JB would be working around the clock and perhaps eating a sandwich at his office instead of chatting with Geraldo at lunch.

Is JB that stupid to tell Geraldo anything about what took place on Saturday morning knowing that Geraldo would in fact advertise it on national television.

Just the vison of those two sharks having lunch made me have no appetite.

I think the reason Geraldo and JB are such good friends is they both believe in repressed memories and accusing innocent people of child abuse.

Back in the 80s Geraldo helped destroy hundreds of innocent children's lives and lock up innocent adults.

Even though he did recant his beliefs on the subject in a one minute segment in 95, his support of JB accusing George of child molesting and the repressed memories of Casey shows me the nonsense is still a strong belief of his.

Geraldo Rivera Recants and Apologizes, 1995-DEC-12
    Geraldo hosted a program on CNBC with the theme "Wrongly Accused & Convicted of Child Molest." The program was broadcast on the night of the acquittal of Pastor Roby Roberson and Connie Roberson in the Wenatchee WA sex abuse scandal. Guests included Charlotte, "Tookie", and Violet Amirault of the Fells Acres Day School case, Georgetown Law School Professor Paul Rothstein and Loyala Law Professor Stan Goldman. During a discussion involving the legal panel, he stopped and said:

"I want to announce publicly that as a firm believer of the 'Believe The Children' movement of the 1980's, that started with the McMartin trials in CA, but NOW I am convinced that I was terribly wrong... and many innocent people were convicted and went to prison as a result....AND I am equally positive [that the] 'Repressed Memory Therapy Movement' is also a bunch of CRAP..."

Geraldo apparently had a change of heart at some time during the latter half of 1995. He is to be commended for stating his new belief in public. Unfortunately, a one minute apology and recantation is hardly sufficient to reverse the damage done by many hours of sensational programming, grounded on misinformation.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/geraldo.htm
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Why do people give Geraldo credit for anything he says?

An aside....Has anyone checked Geraldo's moustache for JB's AHA moment or ZANNY for that matter?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast