JB and Geraldo

artbuc

Reaction score
1. Will JB get onto trouble for talking with Geraldo about what happened on Saturday?

1a. How would JB find out about Geraldo's meeting with JB? I'm sure he doesn't have time to watch TV or read WS.

2. Why would JP recess for the day if what happened was so minor that JP will not give a public explanation and/or the public will never see any impact from what happened?

1. Will JB get onto trouble for talking with Geraldo about what happened on Saturday?

1a. How would JB find out about Geraldo's meeting with JB? I'm sure he doesn't have time to watch TV or read WS.

2. Why would JP recess for the day if what happened was so minor that JP will not give a public explanation and/or the public will never see any impact from what happened?

JB talked to GR about the reason court adjourned early? Can you provide a link , I missed it.:)
Thanks

JB talked to GR about the reason court adjourned early? Can you provide a link , I missed it.:)
Thanks

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141831"]FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Post #12

Did GR say what the reason was or did he just reveal that he was told?

I'm looking for the actual footage of GR on that show.

All GR said was that he had info from an irrefutable source (JB) that the case would carry on Monday am as if nothing had transpired Saturday.

All GR said was that he had info from an irrefutable source (JB) that the case would carry on Monday am as if nothing had transpired Saturday.

From the inside of Al Capone's vault.

We know JB had lunch with Geraldo right after he was ordered gagged on the subject of Saturday. We know GR now claims to have such information from an "unimpeacheable source". Uhhuh. Gee JB may be ignoring yet another court order when it suits his whim.

We know JB had lunch with Geraldo right after he was ordered gagged on the subject of Saturday. We know GR now claims to have such information from an "unimpeacheable source". Uhhuh. Gee JB may be ignoring yet another court order when it suits his whim.

Exactly! And I heard it from Geraldo on his own show that followed JJ's so he spilled the beans 2x last night! :loser:

IMO
The IORNY of describing JB as "Unimpeachable" is delicious!
If it weren't Court, HHJP would have probably ordered Jose to "CUT ME A SWITCH!!!" by now.

I guess if JB had lunch with GR then perhps JB was not too busy with detials of the case. If the case was in a major delima I would hope that JB would be working around the clock and perhaps eating a sandwich at his office instead of chatting with Geraldo at lunch.

Is JB that stupid to tell Geraldo anything about what took place on Saturday morning knowing that Geraldo would in fact advertise it on national television.

Just the vison of those two sharks having lunch made me have no appetite.

I think the reason Geraldo and JB are such good friends is they both believe in repressed memories and accusing innocent people of child abuse.

Back in the 80s Geraldo helped destroy hundreds of innocent children's lives and lock up innocent adults.

Even though he did recant his beliefs on the subject in a one minute segment in 95, his support of JB accusing George of child molesting and the repressed memories of Casey shows me the nonsense is still a strong belief of his.

Geraldo Rivera Recants and Apologizes, 1995-DEC-12
Geraldo hosted a program on CNBC with the theme "Wrongly Accused & Convicted of Child Molest." The program was broadcast on the night of the acquittal of Pastor Roby Roberson and Connie Roberson in the Wenatchee WA sex abuse scandal. Guests included Charlotte, "Tookie", and Violet Amirault of the Fells Acres Day School case, Georgetown Law School Professor Paul Rothstein and Loyala Law Professor Stan Goldman. During a discussion involving the legal panel, he stopped and said:

"I want to announce publicly that as a firm believer of the 'Believe The Children' movement of the 1980's, that started with the McMartin trials in CA, but NOW I am convinced that I was terribly wrong... and many innocent people were convicted and went to prison as a result....AND I am equally positive [that the] 'Repressed Memory Therapy Movement' is also a bunch of CRAP..."

Geraldo apparently had a change of heart at some time during the latter half of 1995. He is to be commended for stating his new belief in public. Unfortunately, a one minute apology and recantation is hardly sufficient to reverse the damage done by many hours of sensational programming, grounded on misinformation.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/geraldo.htm

Why do people give Geraldo credit for anything he says?

An aside....Has anyone checked Geraldo's moustache for JB's AHA moment or ZANNY for that matter?

Thanks

I don't have a link but I did hear GR talk about it on Fox last night at 11PM central time. GR did say that he got info a "stellar source" and said court will continue Monday morning. I didn't hear GR say as to why the court was dismissed yesterday but sounds like he is a close friend of JB.

I don't have a link but I did hear GR talk about it on Fox last night at 11PM central time. GR did say that he got info a "stellar source" and said court will continue Monday morning. I didn't hear GR say as to why the court was dismissed yesterday but sounds like he is a close friend of JB.

Sounds just like what Judge Perry said and he is "stellar"

So... what did GR say Jose told him about the reason for the recess? Or do we still not know? If Jose told him yet he didn't reveal the story to the media or the public, then I don't see what the big deal is. It's like, "I know a secret but I can't tell you about it." I am SURE that GR would NEVER break a promise not to tell a secret.
Pfffffffttt.

The only moment in time I could tolerate Geraldo was when he defended Steve Groene. He was very fair to him, imo. Other than that, I think he needs to sit down and hush. jmo

The following article came out last night...lucky for JB that it didn't come out BEFORE the long meeting of the defense team and HHJP, or HHJP would have had JB's head on a platter.

No, good ole JB timed it just right....meet with da judge, deny stuff, go to CM's office in a 'merry little walk, just so press could see nothing was wrong'. (LIE) Then the article later in the day. JB did this because he couldn't get it out of Lee A. no matter how he tried on Friday. Again, so glad that this jury is sequestered! :banghead::maddening::banghead::maddening::banghead:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-trial-day-28-20110625,0,2868459.story

*snip*

One theory about the abrupt recess involved some reporting by Geraldo Rivera of Fox News.

In an online posting Friday, Rivera described having lunch with defense lawyer José Baez, who "expressed deep frustration over what he believes to be rulings from the bench that limit his ability to make the abuse argument, however implausible."

Baez alleged in his opening statement that Casey Anthony suffered sexual abuse by her father and brother. Those factors and the family's dysfunction led her to lie after her daughter's "accidental drowning" in June 2008, he told jurors.

Rivera also shared details about the Baez lunch with Juan Williams on "The O'Reilly Factor" television show.

He observed: "He [Baez] wanted that jury to know that those parents feared Lee Anthony was the father of that child. That's why they didn't want him involved in the baby's birth. That's where he was going. The judge stopped it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, today I briefly turned on HLN and saw Beth K. (you know, the HLN talking head with the 'direct email line' to Baez.) say that her 'source' told her that it was NOT a defense team issue (the stopping of court on Saturday)....and that her 'source' told her, we may never know the cause.

Interesting that her 'source' puts the blame squarely into the prosecution team, implying that it was their fault and the PT was doing something untoward...but 'we may never know what it really was.' The DT just sickens me...they KNOW that we won't ever know, so they lie and say it wasn't THEM, to their 'little email talking head' so she can spread the word. (LIE). :maddening:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back