GUILTY PA - Brandon Bishop & Candace Watts for child abuse, Allentown, 2011

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score

Pennsylvania man beats girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter 'for fun'
June 8th 2011

A Pennsylvania man took tough love to a sick new extreme when he beat up his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter because she was a "princess," records revealed Wednesday.

Brandon Bishop told detectives the defenseless little girl needed toughening up and admitted choking her, dragging her by the hair - and pounding on her head with a metal spoon.

By the time cops removed the girl from her hell-hole household, she had a skull fracture, walked with a limp, had clumps of hair missing - and bruises all over her body.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat..._2yearold_daughter_for_fun.html#ixzz1QODkzPOm

Police: Man Admits To Repeatedly Punching, Choking Toddler

A man has been charged with attempted homicide for repeatedly beating a toddler, police said.

Brandon Bishop admitted to punching, choking and dropping a two-year-old girl for a period of three months earlier this year.

http://www.wfmz.com/lehighvalleynews/28148172/detail.html

Brandon Bishop, 24, admitted punching, kicking and choking the girl and dropping her on to a concrete floor at their home in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

When police officers asked him why he did it, Bishop said the girl was a princess and her upbringing had been too lenient, The Morning Call reported

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...princess-needed-toughen-up.html#ixzz1QOEemXbf

article-2000742-0C75370800000578-880_468x286.jpg

Three months. This freak only lived with this poor little girl for three months and he did all this damage.

O.K. uhhhhhhh who was he trying to "raise" Jack Dempsey? This is a 2 year old little girl who should be a Princess for Lord's sake.

Bleeding and screaming? No, dude you made a little bitty baby bleed and scream. I can't wait to see how he gets along with the big dogs cause his *advertiser censored*s is now off the porch. Beating a baby like that.

Sounds like he wanted to be a tough guy and couldn't. So he found someone he could beat up and it made him feel like a "man!". Big strong and in charge. He wasn't strong enough to do that with anyone else! Little weakling!

I'm a mother and I am glad he isn't my son. Has to beat on a baby to feel like a man.

Well now he is gonna find out how the big boys play. Hope he is in prison for a long while!

what a maggot both of them! i hope he especially gets “special” treatment in jail!

I think "Bleeding and Screaming" are lyrics from Five Finger Death Punch called "The Bleed."

Or Lich King, Bleeding and Screaming. I think its a song though.

grrrrrrrrrrrr

this animal needs to be exterminated

bless this poor little girl

Couple Waive Hearing On Charges In Abuse Of Girl, 2

Posted: 4:31 pm EDT July 26, 2011Updated: 5:23 pm EDT July 26, 2011

ALLENTOWN, Pa. -- A woman knew her boyfriend was abusing her two-year-old daughter, but did nothing to stop it, police said.
Candace Watts and Brandon Bishop waived their rights to a preliminary hearing on Tuesday.
Bishop is charged with attempted homicide; Watts faces charges of endangering the welfare of a child.
Between March and May, police said Watts did nothing as Bishop allegedly beat her daughter, Kamryn, inside the couple's apartment on Fernor Street in Allentown.
"She was scared. She was hurt," said Kamryn's father, Nicholas Hummel, who became emotional as he talked about what happened. "She had a lot of bruising, and you couldn't touch her. She was supposedly choked, dropped on the floor. Her hair was ripped out. All because she was too much of a princess."

http://www.wfmz.com/lehighvalleynews/28672573/detail.html

I haven't seen any booking photos, but ever notice how these monsters look humbled cuz they got caught? Just looking at their "happy" photo in one of the above posts makes me positively sick, like they haven't a care in the world. Now that they've been caught, it'll be a different kind of look. Where do these people come from??? Our society has certainly got to be held accountable, but for pete's sake, it seems like these people are oozing out of the woodwork---and that's just the ones we know about.

Ew. How sick. He should be punished the same way. I live like an hour away from Allentown. A lot of abuse goes on in PA. It makes me sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back