GUILTY OK - Katrina, 24, Christian, 8, & Chastity Griffin, 6, slain, Dibble, 23 July 2010

tfrohning

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Oklahoma murder suspect steals deputy's car, escapes
snip
Shaun Bosse, 27, is charged with three counts of first-degree murder and one count of arson. He is accused of killing Katrina Griffin, 24, and her two children -- Christian, 8, and Chastity, 6 -- on July 23, according to CNN affiliate KOCO
Bosse stole a black 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix in his escape, said McClain County Undersheriff Bill Shobe. The car, which was newly purchased, has a paper tag, he said.

The car was last seen going northbound out of Purcell, Oklahoma, at about 10:25 a.m. (11:25 a.m. ET), Shobe said.

"In fact, I passed the vehicle before knowing about the escape," Shobe said. "I was on my way to church and remember seeing the vehicle, but they didn't call me until later."

As of Sunday, six deputies were searching for Bosse, and an aircraft was to be used in an aerial search, Shobe said. A "be on the lookout" bulletin was issued.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/26/oklahoma.escaped.inmate/index.html

Dibble triple-homicide suspect escapee captured in Blanchard (Daily Oklahoman)

PURCELL — A triple-homicide suspect who escaped McClain County jail Sunday morning was arrested before sundown, authorities said.

Shaun Michael Bosse, 28, was taken into custody by law officers in Blanchard about 8 p.m. He was hiding near a pond in an open field on his grandmother's property, McClain County sheriff's deputy Jerry White said.
---
more at link above

From December 2012:

http://www.news9.com/story/20376814...eaks-out-after-shaun-bosse-sentenced-to-death

A three-time convicted killer is headed for death row. A McClain County Judge handed down a death sentence to Shaun Michael Bosse for killing his girlfriend and her two children...

Prosecutors put on more than a week's worth of evidence to show Bosse killed the family in Dibble in 2010 and then set their trailer on fire to hide the evidence.

During the trial, the state indicated theft was the motivation for the crime that left the victim's family grieving such a loss.

Oklahoma court upholds convicted killer's death penalty
An Oklahoma appeals court on Thursday upheld the death penaltyof a man convicted of killing his girlfriend and her two children then burning their mobile home in 2010.

The court ruled that testimony by the victims' relatives saying Shaun Bosse should be executed should not have been allowed, but was harmless error because of other evidence.

10 death row inmates in Oklahoma could get new trials

Among the inmates likely to get a new trial in federal court is Shaun Michael Bosse, 38, who was convicted and sentenced to death in the 2010 killing of Katrina Griffin and her two young children. The victims were all found inside a burning mobile home near Dibble, about 35 miles (56 kilometers) south of Oklahoma City.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back