1176 users online (252 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GA - Dacula, Decomposed human remains, Jun'11 - Rhonda Bingham

Does anyone have any more information on this?

http://dacula.patch.com/articles/ske...n-harbins-road
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 02-06-2012 at 10:37 AM.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

Oh no. I immediately thought of Justin Gaines.

So far the only MSM article is the above OP article posted in the patch. Hopefully additional details will become available soon.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Suzanne View Post
    Does anyone have any more information on this?

http://dacula.patch.com/articles/ske...n-harbins-road
    I hadn't heard about this until I came here looking to see if there was a thread on the body found last night in Little Mulberry Park. The Fench Road entrance to the park is about 6 miles from the 1700 block of Harbins Road where the first body was found.

I live about 30 minutes from where these bodies were found and enjoy going to Little Mulberry Park with my kids. We went geocaching there in May and did a lot of hiking. I'm shaking just thinking that we could have happened upon this body. Hoping we get more information and answers soon.

Has anyone else heard anything else on the skeletal remains found in Dacula. Sex or how long they have been there?

With Hope,
    Erika Wilson
    www.justingianes.com
    Missing Since Nov. 2nd 2007

http://dacula.patch.com/articles/man...discovers-body

“There are leads into the identity of the deceased,” Smith wrote in response to an emailed inquiry. “Before any information on the identity can be released, however, those leads need to be confirmed and notification to family members has to be made.”

Quote Originally Posted by JustinsGainesMom View Post
    Has anyone else heard anything else on the skeletal remains found in Dacula. Sex or how long they have been there?

With Hope,
    Erika Wilson
    www.justingianes.com
    Missing Since Nov. 2nd 2007
    Praying for you and yours as well as the deceased, whomever it may be, and their family as well.

My parents live in Dacula...I am interested to discover who this person is. God bless them and their family. Someone is coming home to them....

A second body was discovered by a hiker and his son near the Fence Rd entrance to Little Mulberry Park. The hiker reported it to police at 6:30 pm on Sunday. Police say there are leads on the identities of both bodies.

I'm going to put it here for now. We can split them into separate threads later if necessary.

Updated 7:53 pm, June 27, 2011

Two bodies turn up near Dacula
    Both remains decomposed but cases not likely related
    That two decomposing bodies turned up in a single weekend in the otherwise tranquil environs of greater Dacula appears to be a coincidence, officials said Monday, but the macabre findings were enough to make some residents uneasy.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/hom...124626094.html
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    A second body was discovered by a hiker and his son near the Fence Rd entrance to Little Mulberry Park. The hiker reported it to police at 6:30 pm on Sunday. Police say there are leads on the identities of both bodies.

I'm going to put it here for now. We can split them into separate threads later if necessary.

Updated 7:53 pm, June 27, 2011

Two bodies turn up near Dacula
    Both remains decomposed but cases not likely related
    That two decomposing bodies turned up in a single weekend in the otherwise tranquil environs of greater Dacula appears to be a coincidence, officials said Monday, but the macabre findings were enough to make some residents uneasy.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/hom...124626094.html
    This link says the first body found appears to have been there well over a year and the second body found close by appears to have been there less then a week and is male.

....investigators were not left without clues to the person’s identity.

“They are fairly certain they know who the remains belong to,” Smith said.

<snip>

Smith said more details would be released once the identification of the deceased is confirmed and family members are notified.

full article at link:

http://dacula.patch.com/articles/pol...eletal-remains
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

The person was probably carrying ID, and they just need to verify via dentals, DNA, or fingerprints.

They wouldn't be able to use fingerprints since this UID is fully skeletonized. Probably dentals or dna. I'm going to guess likely dentals if LE expects a quick id.
    ~JMO~

It would be huge if the second body was Justin Gaines! That story has always haunted me because I have kids the same age.

At least someone's mystery will be solved, I hope.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Well we have still not heard anything about the skeletan remains found. That one is what made me wonder if it was Justin since it was remains that seemed to of been there for a while. Thanks all for your prayers and support. I am glad someone is about to get closure of there missing loved one.

With Hope,
    Erika Wilson
    www.justingianes.com
    Missing Since Nov. 2007

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast