802 users online (118 members and 684 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

transcript of JB's opening statement?

Can anyone point me to a full transcript of JB's opening statement?

I'm not sure where the defense transcript is - I don't think we even have a transcript of it. I know WillenFan posted a link for a transcript of the State's OS. See the sticky thread in the Trial Archive Subforum at the top of this forum homepage.

Maybe search around that link and see if they have the DT's opening transcribed.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    I'm not sure where the defense transcript is - I don't think we even have a transcript of it. I know WillenFan posted a link for a transcript of the State's OS. See the sticky thread in the Trial Archive Subforum at the top of this forum homepage.

Maybe search around that link and see if they have the DT's opening transcribed.

Hope that helps.
    Tried that before I posted asking!

Thank you!!!

Why did I have to read this?

It brings me back to a question I've had for a long time. If the skull rolled out of the bag, HOW did it end up in an upright position???
    I love Websleuths! Justice for Caylee!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post

It brings me back to a question I've had for a long time. If the skull rolled out of the bag, HOW did it end up in an upright position???
    Maybe there was like a little hill of sand (I can't find the words ). Like maybe the ground was a little steep? Or maybe the skull rolled over?

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post

If the skull rolled out of the bag, would it be buried in muck up to the eye sockets, as was described? I don't think it rolled out of the bag.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti