1101 users online (196 members and 905 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 223 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    I hope these calls come across to the jury that Kronk was more interested in having Caylee found than her own family.

kind of funny that he thinks 911 operator would know layout of these streets and road to school
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

WFTV plays a commercial NOW?! OMG!
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Now we know what Casey was signing.
    ?? Missed that one - what was it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22 View Post
    Someone suggested it is to keep her from texting.

Wow, so was she texting as we all thought? I mean really, what good defense attorney with morals would knowingly give her a cell phone to text on??? Criminy.

Go Kronk GO. Stay on the course. Mason - keep fumbling about as you have been.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I have not been able to see testimony today thus far but I'd like to comment on Roy Kronk. I remember his statements on the 911 calls, his statements to media and his statements in depos. I noted that there were some inconsistencies.

Bottom line - to believe that this man who is completely unrelated to the Anthony family or friends, had anything to do with the murder of Caylee, the disposal of her body, withholding evidence or moving her body, simply defies logic. It makes absolutely no sense. It is ludicrous. Regardless of a reward, etc.

JB wanted to discredit his testimony way back when when he was trying to pretend a kidnapping had occurred that did not involve his client. Now he's sticking with using Kronk in that manner because he has no defense and is throwing in everything and the kitchen sink.

But it has no relation to the new DT theory of an accidental death.

Why were there inconsistencies with Kronk? I think because he was really interested in the case and finding Caylee's body, perhaps he did want the reward or perhaps he did want justice but he was embarrassed by how intently he wanted to find her and by the incredible media attention he received afterward and the suspicion pointed his way (before the accidental death theory was in play) and he probably thought about possible suspicion pointing his way that he killed Caylee, even while he was making the calls. Thus, he manipulated the facts in order to deal with it all.
    Thank you. You captured my thoughts on RK perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambiance View Post
    Wow, Vinnie just did a walk through at the site where Caylee was found. He made an excellent point - showing exactly where RK was and exactly where the other searchers searched. And they were far apart - like maybe 30 yds. The PT needs to do something like this. Vinnie said the aerial photos in court make it look close.

I also saw that, was very helpful in understanding what has gone on here re: DC, Hoover, RK, I wish the jury could see something like that, it gave a very good perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfly View Post
    kind of funny that he thinks 911 operator would know layout of these streets and road to school
    It's my understanding that 911 operators often have access to on-screen maps to help them locate addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    WFTV plays a commercial NOW?! OMG!
    not for me? am on WFTV

Quote Originally Posted by Cat99 View Post
    ?? Missed that one - what was it?

Thanks
    She was probably signing the stipulations they just did. IMO
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

As far as deputy behind ICA,

I do not know about Orange county Florida,

However, in this county, any person who has had their competence question and evaluated

The courts then put in an order to have the defendant flanked, aka, followed and accompanied everywhere in the courtroom.

Just a precaution for all parties involved and everyone in the courtroom.

JMO
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

NO this man is not the mastermind of finding, hiding and planting a dead body for his own gain. CRAZY
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

Jurors are concentrating on the monitors. It has a transcript of the call. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
    by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:40 PM

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    If Roy Kronk moved Caylee and put her on Suburban wouldn't he know exact address/street details?

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    WOW ! Wasn't expecting to hear Jesse would be there today ...

Ought to be interesting .......
    I thought Jesse moved to Georgia or the Carolinas, did he move back to FL?
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Page 5 of 223 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast