1152 users online (157 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaElaine View Post
    Did anyone get a still shot of the wink/smile she just gave to Baez?
    They like eachother.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Lee Anthony rubber necking his sisters direction.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    KC doesn't appear to be dressed any different (fancier) than usual, so maybe she won't take the stand.

My very thought...

I think if she was they would have put her in pink, it has been found in studies that people tend to believe people more if they are wearing a shade of pink...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    Good morning everyone.

The inmate looks like she is wearing a testifying shirt to me! No ruffles, collar, button down...
    I thought shed be wearing ruffles!

#CaseyAnthony Mark Lippman tells Ashton in court all three of the Anthonys will be called back to the stand today.
    by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 7:48 AM

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Are either of Roy Kronk's wives on the witness list??

They both refer to his use of duct tape on them !

Can't believe the DT wouldn't call them - would definitely go to reasonable doubt, IMHO

Just read their interviews again:
    One of Kronk's ex-wives, Jill Kerley, was interviewed by Casey’s defense team and says he “…duct taped my hands one time.” She said he called it the “…100 mile per hour duct tape… nothing can get through it.”

Another of Kronk’s ex-wives, Crystal Sparks, said she once bailed Kronk out of jail at his father’s request after he was arrested for kidnapping a girlfriend. Sparks said Kronk’s father told her “Crystal, there were handcuffs, duct tape and he used a plastic gun he bought at a drugstore.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Casey Anthony case: Roy Kronk's ex-wives talk to accused murderer's defense team - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-nat...#ixzz1QlJYiABJ

I wonder if Lee is there today because his sister is testifying? The suspense is killing me!

Good morning to all!

Fasten those seat belts and put on protective headgear ... grab a pillow to scream into ... and be prepared to sit on your hands .... A LOT!!
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    I thought shed be wearing ruffles!
    She's dressed like all the other witnesses with that dress shirt imo. We are used to seeing her with fancy sleeves, ruffles, sweaters

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkit View Post
    Anthony family attorney says all 3 Anthony's (Lee, George, Cindy) will be called to testify. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
    Round and round the Casey-go-round we go.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NoeticSoul View Post
    #CaseyAnthony Mark Lippman tells Ashton in court all three of the Anthonys will be called back to the stand today.
    by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 7:48 AM
    Lordy! I guess Baez is going to give it yet another shot to try to get in his molestation theories.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    good morning guys! everyone have their coffee in hand? I had to do a redo on my coffee as the first time around I forgot the grounds and made a batch of hot water!

oh my!!!

everyone have their seat belts on?
    HA! I actually did the same thing! And that's why my husband generally gets up first

buckle up!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
    Round and round the Casey-go-round we go.

The jury might get mad! moo

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    sidebar number one! (scheduling question from AF)

Page 2 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast