1090 users online (163 members and 927 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Thanks! Yes! This is the one I was referring to. Good to know they have him locked up. He not only took the life of poor wee Kayla but destroyed her family completely.

Unable to locate anything on his parole hearing. I wonder if he is kept in isolation as one would think the other hardened inmates would have taken care of him.

There was another similar case. Girl went to visit a friend in her building and she disappeared. I recall the person who started the thread actually turned out to be a POI. Let me dig but that one was so weird.
    "Thats a picture of you, correct?
    And the other one is a picture of your dumb sister"

JM

Sorry, found it but it wasnt in Canada. It was Tiffany Stubbs from Belton MO. back in '88. For some reason I thought it was Ontario.
    "Thats a picture of you, correct?
    And the other one is a picture of your dumb sister"

JM

Quote Originally Posted by ttcRider View Post
    Sorry, found it but it wasnt in Canada. It was Tiffany Stubbs from Belton MO. back in '88. For some reason I thought it was Ontario.
    Maybe you're confusing it with the case of Nicole Morin, who left her Etobicoke apartment to go swimming with a friend in 1985, and hasn't been seen since.
    There's also Andrea Atkinson, who disappeared from her east Toronto apartment building in October, 1990. Her body was later found in the boiler room, and the apartment janitor was convicted of her murder.

Quote Originally Posted by ttcRider View Post
    Thread.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?37337-MO-Tiffany-Stubbs-2-Belton-30-May-1988&highlight=Tiffany+Stubbs
    MO - Tiffany Stubbs, 2, Belton, 30 May 1988

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    http://www.citynews.ca/2016/10/20/vi...ice/?show_id=0
    @ 00:55 LE Lawrie comments on how clean the room was, but what intrigued me was the following comment about the bed made with " hospital corners ".
    Was DMH known for being a neat freak, why would someone who would kill a little girl ( putting her in fridge, to be "clean" "odour-free"?) worry about how the room smelled, and how the bed was made?

" Was he influenced by an old-school nurse? Maybe he rented that room, but generally did not actually stay there?
    Maybe that detail about the bed,might help someone remember him?
    imo, speculation.
    "

Need to look at the city directory from 83 again there was a Burns (one of his known alias's) on Huron and Dupont possibly at the address the guy I met around Feb. 1 that year (way back in thread)....will see. Oddly Dotr one "suspect" beyond DMH I have as involved did have two addresses including one across the street from where she was killed and one close to where DMH worked, a stone's throw. Unrelated: I wonder why whoever made the obituary for her grandfather who died a few years ago did not include SK in the obituary? It is no big deal to say "preceased by". Her father is dead now too.

Does anyone know how likely it is LE would allow you to see evidence turned in to them if they still have it and have it organized? I gave them a handwritten note with address of the guy I thought was DMH around Feb. 1 1983 stopped a police car around Bloor Spadina. They were interested in this note because later I realized they had his handwriting. This before they knew who he was. Odd, I cannot remember if this man gave me his name though I talked to him for quite a while. It is possible to make a freedom of information request?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19