2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

wow! looks like we may actually have court today... I am going to go ahead and open the doors as wesh live blog saying that spectators are filing in and reporters are there

I missed most of this morning's excitement ... buckle up!

What do you want to bet the first thing that will happen is Baez whining some more?

Happy Canada Day to any Canadians out there! :canada:

What do you want to bet the first thing that will happen is Baez whining some more?

That's a given. *sigh*

1. Seat belt? Check.
2. Pillow to scream into? Check.
3. Chocolate comfort? Check.
4. Websleuths for sanity? Double check!

Justice for Caylee first.

Then RESPECT for the jurors time, FFS. Camera time almost over, ICA & JB!

Btw, I'm SOOO excited I just took the time to actually 'ignore' someone on here! Yay! The only poster who affects my BP! I recommend it whole-heartedly!

Anyday now....... I thought they said 1pm, its 1:12pm, I have a conference call at 2pm, I bet thats just about the time it gets good!!

Okay, we're back in court waiting... we'll see if my 1:20 prediction is even close... Linda and Frank here. No Jeff or defense

by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 12:12 PM

I hope not Aedrys, I drank enough whine way too early this morning. Ready for the Ashton Express to "bring it on". Justice for baby Caylee .

HERE !!! did I miss roll call.

All I see on tv is a live video of a dead door

The #CaseyAnthony prosecution is in place. As of ten minutes ago, the defense team was still at the restaurant across the street.
by stevehelling via twitter at 12:13 PM

So I am on ABC now, but does anyone have a link to a live came that shows the courtroom and then a smaller casey cam? I know I was watching it one day, but can't remember the link. TIA

I bet the defense is waiting for the elevator again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth