974 users online (163 members and 811 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cindy Anthony's Time Card

If this was posted elsewhere, I can't find it.

On the stand 6/24/2011, Cindy Anthony said "supervisors are not supposed to show overtime to corporate", and that they could only show 8 hours per day on their time card. Oddly, her time card almost always showed overtime. In fact, the day in question showed she clocked 10 hours.

See page 11:
    http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/06.pdf

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    so do people in the States get paid for lunch & breaks?

I noticed that no time seems to be deducted for a lunch hour ...

also, is the overtime calculation different depending on the industry & state?

here, there are federal statutes for labour law but then there are also different rules as applied to different jobs, different industries, different provinces etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post

On the stand 6/24/2011, Cindy Anthony said "supervisors are not supposed to show overtime to corporate", and that they could only show 8 hours per day on their time card. Oddly, her time card almost always showed overtime. In fact, the day in question showed she clocked 10 hours.

See page 11:
    I think her whole testimony about the chloraphyl will come back to bite her. I may be wrong, but I think the SA can systematically disprove all she said. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by biggirl View Post
    I think her whole testimony about the chloraphyl will come back to bite her. I may be wrong, but I think the SA can systematically disprove all she said. JMHO
    They can. Other WS'ers have proven that the searches were done on Firefox, not IE, the browser the rest of the family used. Firefox is exclusively used by ICA. They are flanked by social network site visitations (CA didn't have any accounts). Then the browser itself is deleted a few minutes after ICA downloads phone and email records to a flash drive for YM in the early a.m. of the 16th. CA wouldn't have known the significance of those searches for chloroform at that point to even delete them. And no other searches were deleted ever on the browser the family used. She's full of it and should never have lied. MN said that LDB is like a "machine" on rebuttal. She will plow over all the garbage (uh, trash) CA said. If CA had kept her mouth shut, she would never have fallen into the trap of lying that was laid to prove that her daughter is so guilty, she is in fact lying only to save her life.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

I was a salaried employee, did not get paid overtime unless it was
    Sat or Sun - however, we were required to report our actual hours on the job. If I worked ten hours on Monday, that's what I had to report. If I took comp time and worked six hours on Tuesday, six hours is what I had to report. Reporting false hours was cause for termination.

I think Cindy just kept adding more and more to her testimony just dug her in deeper. She thinks she is smarter than what facts will prove.

It makes sense that Cindy would have 10 hours on a Monday, as she has said that she usually worked later on Mondays. Cindy was at work that day and she knows it, no doubt in my mind.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti

See page 11:
    You're right, the timecards absolutely contradict what Cindy said on the stand about only clocking 8 hours. If Cindy is lying about searching for "chloraform" from home then it is easily disproved. If she sent one email from work during the time she said she was at home, the defense looks very bad. However, if the state doesn't come up with an email trail from work, which would surprise me, then the defense earned a rare bonus point.

See page 11:
    We all knew she lied when she did it. However, many of the TH's out there I don't think believe she really lied.

I would love nothing more than to see ALL of them - HLN, TRUTV, JVM, NG, Today Show, Good Morning America, Dr. Drew, Geraldo - And any others I have missed - Invite Mr. Lippman on, and with this document in hand, ask him again why his client lied. Then when he says they are only interested in the truth and speak the truth, confront him with her records.

It is just sickening -
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Cindy's testimony about the computer searches was mind boggling to me. She just kept adding on more details just like ICA does. Forget about the timecards, although I'm sure we'll be seeing those, how about the fact that there is NO search for Chlorophyll. Cindy claims her search of chlorophyll, led her to search chloroform...all the chloroform searches show up, but I do not see any search for chlorophyll. It isn't even a good or clever liar Cindy.

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    LDB will nail her on the timecard issues and the computer searches, but CA will yet have another explanation for everything as usual. She is the type of liar like ICA that does not give in. It just goes on and on and on.

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

The Anthonys should have really thought that out before putting CA up there to take responsibility for the chloroform search. Yes, the chloroform search was surrounded by other searches. It was strange when LDB mentioned the "chloroformhabit" search and CA acted like it was the first time she'd heard about it. Does she just play dumb? I think so, when it's convenient. I understand a mom and dad wanting to save their daughter from the death penalty, but CA's claims can be disproven.

To all that posted-all of your points make sense, and it seems very likely that CA lied. However, even if the jurors aren't provided with any new information regarding CA's working hours, I believe the computer searches are still very incriminating on ICA.

For one, CA didn't admit to all of the searches, especially the "how to make chloroform" search. Let's say CA really WAS home and searched for the items she claims she did...with this mindset, it's entirely possible for ICA to have nagged CA to use the computer, possibly with CA getting up from the computer while the chloroform site was still up, and CA sitting down and then making the rest of the computer searches.

I'm not saying that's actually how that happened, but I do believe jurors can still find ICA culpable for the other searches.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine28 View Post
    To all that posted-all of your points make sense, and it seems very likely that CA lied. However, even if the jurors aren't provided with any new information regarding CA's working hours, I believe the computer searches are still very incriminating on ICA.

For one, CA didn't admit to all of the searches, especially the "how to make chloroform" search. Let's say CA really WAS home and searched for the items she claims she did...with this mindset, it's entirely possible for ICA to have nagged CA to use the computer, possibly with CA getting up from the computer while the chloroform site was still up, and CA sitting down and then making the rest of the computer searches.

I'm not saying that's actually how that happened, but I do believe jurors can still find ICA culpable for the other searches.
    I'm a little worried that the discrepancies between the two recovery programs (cache back and the other one) will nullify the searches altogether for the jury. Cache back revealed 84 searches for chloroform, and the other revealed only one??

See page 11:
    !!! You mean she wasn't entirely truthful?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth5 View Post
    !!! You mean she wasn't entirely truthful?
    I don't know what I was thinking. In her world it was probably only a mis-truth or a half-truth.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast