916 users online (172 members and 744 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 159
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,526

    2011.06.27. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

    Mike Galanos HLN
    Trial airing live right now on HLN.
    Casey Anthony defense: Declare Fla. death penalty unconstitutional
    www.cnn.com
    The Casey Anthony capital murder trial resumes Monday after the judge overseeing the case abruptly ended Saturday morning's session
    .

    Prime News
    What do you think about Casey Anthony's mental state?
    Mike Galanos HLN

    www.cnn.com
    HLN's Mike Galanos examines the events leading up to the surprise decision to suspend today's court session...

    Nancy Grace
    Trial continues as Tot Mom Casey Anthony is ruled competent to stand trial. As part of the competency ruling, two psychologists and a psychiatrist evaluated Casey Anthony before Judge Belvin Perry ultimately ruled her capable to continue trial. Is the defense trying to change its strategy midstream? Weigh in!



    News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

    LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.


    Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)



    Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
    Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.


    Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!


    Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Snowflake
    Posts
    464
    JVM just got all huffy with caller asking about why HHJP allows goo=goo eyes between ICA and JB. Claims to be JB friend... that explains alot

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    37,779
    lol, JVM re-creating her drive down to Suburban drive from the A house again...
    Just my opinion, of course.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    37,779
    Are you kidding me...this other Jane on JVM says the video shows very clearly that her body was not there???
    Huh?
    Did she have a ticket to a different movie?
    Just my opinion, of course.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,832
    I say shaddup already talking head.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,813
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Are you kidding me...this other Jane on JVM says the video shows very clearly that her body was not there???
    Huh?
    Did she have a ticket to a different movie?
    Janie Weintraub is part of the DT. She is another 'consultant.'

    She is always giving out 'disinformation' like that. She said today the DT 'PROVED" that the body was moved. Yea Jane, sure. Those guys were so convincing...not.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    12,517
    OMG - Steve Greenberg is on!

    Drew Peterson's newest lawyer.

    I know/knew him
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,903
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Janie Weintraub is part of the DT. She is another 'consultant.'

    She is always giving out 'disinformation' like that. She said today the DT 'PROVED" that the body was moved. Yea Jane, sure. Those guys were so convincing...not.
    I mute JW everytime she starts talking.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,754
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Janie Weintraub is part of the DT. She is another 'consultant.'

    She is always giving out 'disinformation' like that. She said today the DT 'PROVED" that the body was moved. Yea Jane, sure. Those guys were so convincing...not.
    I have to turn the channel when she's on!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the sweet Carolina pines
    Posts
    3,724
    I wish someone would call in and ask Janie why the jury was laughing at the DT's witness.


    A proud decedent of The Declaration of Independence signer.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,813
    JW:[ Re ICA] "She is not feigning or faking anything." "She is probably not sleeping very well."

    "there may be an internal battle over the decision concerning her testimony."

    YUP. That is what I think that whole Saturday 'legal issue' was about. I think Baez was going to support the decision for her to testify and CM, being a seasoned and realistic attorney, was trying to put the brakes on.

    I think CM went to the judge and said that his client was going against his legal advice and was showing signs of being delusional and out of touch with the reality of that risky decision. The judge had no choice but to stop everything and have her examined for competentcy. imoo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    13,696
    Quote Originally Posted by azscr4mbl3r View Post
    JVM just got all huffy with caller asking about why HHJP allows goo=goo eyes between ICA and JB. Claims to be JB friend... that explains alot
    It does explain a lot. This is the first time I thought JVM is actually just unintelligent rather than trying to create drama or misstating facts to create good t.v. Now I think she is just really unintelligent and easy to fool.

    She thinks the jury is going to get confused by the defense because she is getting confused. My gosh, the jury is laughing at the defense witnesses! Even juror #4!

    And I guess she is easily charmed by one as repugnant and phony as JB.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,832
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    JW:[ Re ICA] "She is not feigning or faking anything." "She is probably not sleeping very well."

    "there may be an internal battle over the decision concerning her testimony."

    YUP. That is what I think that whole Saturday 'legal issue' was about. I think Baez was going to support the decision for her to testify and CM, being a seasoned and realistic attorney, was trying to put the brakes on.

    I think CM went to the judge and said that his client was going against his legal advice and was showing signs of being delusional and out of touch with the reality of that risky decision. The judge had no choice but to stop everything and have her examined for competentcy. imoo
    Oh yah..that is exactly what I think happened!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409

    Nancy Grace on now.........

    Bombshell tonight: we learn tot mom wants to stop the trial; she decides now she's crazy!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Englandah
    Posts
    1,495
    Oh God. Nancy Grace... Really? Your bombshell tonight is ICA wants to put a 'screetching hault to the proceedings... by claiming she is crazy'

    I can't watch these shows. Annoyed.


    Dont burn the day away

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.06.22. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 01:24 AM
  2. 2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:22 PM
  3. 2011.06.20. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 05:40 AM
  4. 2011.06.17. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 12:23 AM
  5. 2011.06.15. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 03:15 PM