anyone care to speculate what...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphismo

Reaction score
the defense team has in store for us over the next three days? Will they call GA, what will he say? Will they let ICA testify? What do you guys think? Let's see who can come the closest!:seeya:

They will call Kronk first thing tomorrow, imo.

Then Lee again and they will make another attempt to crack him.

Then Cindy, once more. And then GEORGE.

I agree katy I also think george will be last and it is kinda worrying me x a

Beth K. just said she believe they will be working until 6pm the next 2 days and try to get defense to rest by Thursday at some point...she also said that she does not believe Casey will take the stand, FWIW.

I think they will try and get GA to fall on the sword. I hope to high-heaven he won't

As much as I want ICA to take the stand, I don't think she will. IMHO. But, I would love to be proven wrong!

I feel wishy washy about George taking the stand. I'm hoping he isn't called by the defense but I don't put anything past the DT.

I think they will try and get GA to fall on the sword. I hope to high-heaven he won't

Maybe, but I'm not worried. Let's face it, if this jury is gullible enough to believe that family at this point, assuming that they do an about face and commit blatant perjury in open court, then it doesn't really matter what evidence the prosecution presents or how well they handle the case.

Let's not forget that you could toss aside all of the A's testimony and still have more than enough evidence to convict Miss ICA. And again, if the jury is willing to disregard all of that evidence, particularly her behavior following the event (including the night of serial-killer movie watching with her boyfriend mere hours after her child's supposed drowning), then it really doesn't matter what the prosecution said or how well they said it.

I think this thing boils down to basic credibility. It simply defies credulity to somehow wrangle a "reasonable doubt" out of this mish-mash of a defense "strategy". If there are jurors there willing to buy this nonsense, it matters little what the State does.

:cow:

I'm sure theses witnesses will be as follows;Crazy Holloway woman, GA, CA, LA and RK.

Here's my guess. First thing in the morning, RK. Then LA, if he doesn't crack, LE, if he doesn't crack and FWIW I don't think he will....GA will be next. IMO he realizes even if he lies the jury won't believe him because he was so credible in the beginning (a strategic move from the SA to get him up ASAP while his emotions were "hot" to get a denial before he could think about the ramifications (why ruin his life even more if it's not going to do any good?) - Even so, the jury won't buy it. I think if that goes south with GA, CA will take the stand and admit to "something" regarding incest, rape, or molestation. And then, ICA. I may be eating crow, but I'd bet a paycheck she gets up there. She's in denial, she thinks she can pull one last one over and the way she sees it, she has nothing left to lose....

I don't know why, but I really wish they would put Joy Wray on the stand. She can talk about the recovery site. ALOT

Well, they need Crystal Holloway/River Cruz for the testimony that George told her it was an accident that snowballed? Or is that heresay when they can just get him up there and ask him if he said it?

And surely they will put Roy Kronk on to question him about calling in the tips. Thing is, where will they say he hid the decomposing body for all that time? And again, his "motive' for hiding the body is weak.

I'm not sure about CA being up on the stand again. They better tread carefully with her because her nose was growing as she sat there on the stand that last time!

LA - what more can they ask of him? Did you molest your sister? NO Did you know of your father molesting your sisyter? NO Were you the father of Caylee? NO Did you harm Caylee? NO

GA - Yes, of course, they'll rake him over the coals again.

ICA - Nah. I think she wanted to. The supreme narcissist - still thinks she can fool the world, nobody is as smart as she is. I think Cheney Mason used the competence motion for two reasons 1.) To back her to the wall on how strongly they DON'T want her to testify 2.) To cover the attorneys buttinskis on down the road.

Does Cheney Mason truely doubt the competence of a known liar of a client who would even THINK of testifying? Of course he does!

isn't anything crystal says heresay? GA could always rebut it by saying he "thought" it was a tragic accident that snowballed anyway. I don't see her testimony as relevant, but I'm sure JB will do it then....

Well, they need Crystal Holloway/River Cruz for the testimony that George told her it was an accident that snowballed? Or is that heresay when they can just get him up there and ask him if he said it?

And surely they will put Roy Kronk on to question him about calling in the tips. Thing is, where will they say he hid the decomposing body for all that time? And again, his "motive' for hiding the body is weak.

I'm not sure about CA being up on the stand again. They better tread carefully with her because her nose was growing as she sat there on the stand that last time!

LA - what more can they ask of him? Did you molest your sister? NO Did you know of your father molesting your sisyter? NO Were you the father of Caylee? NO Did you harm Caylee? NO

GA - Yes, of course, they'll rake him over the coals again.

ICA - Nah. I think she wanted to. The supreme narcissist - still thinks she can fool the world, nobody is as smart as she is. I think Cheney Mason used the competence motion for two reasons 1.) To back her to the wall on how strongly they DON'T want her to testify 2.) To cover the attorneys buttinskis on down the road.

Does Cheney Mason truely doubt the competence of a known liar of a client who would even THINK of testifying? Of course he does!

Everything that you said makes perfect sense. However Geraldo made a statement , right after having a lunch date with his bff Jose 'cochran' Baez.

He said that he knew absolutely that we were going to ' hear a lot more' from Lee, George and Cindy' this week. So imo, Baez WANTS to put them all up on the hot seat again. I don't think it will help though. But he is banking on it I think. He really needs a bombshell from one of them. And if he doesn't get one, he will allow Casey to take the stand. imoo

Here's my guess. First thing in the morning, RK. Then LA, if he doesn't crack, LE, if he doesn't crack and FWIW I don't think he will....GA will be next. IMO he realizes even if he lies the jury won't believe him because he was so credible in the beginning (a strategic move from the SA to get him up ASAP while his emotions were "hot" to get a denial before he could think about the ramifications (why ruin his life even more if it's not going to do any good?) - Even so, the jury won't buy it. I think if that goes south with GA, CA will take the stand and admit to "something" regarding incest, rape, or molestation. And then, ICA. I may be eating crow, but I'd bet a paycheck she gets up there. She's in denial, she thinks she can pull one last one over and the way she sees it, she has nothing left to lose....

When DT calls RK, whatever JB tries to portray is going to be ripped apart by JA and RK is going to end up being a good witness for the prosecution.

LA is the loose canon. If anybody's going to drop a "bombshell" it will be him. He seems truly unstable.

CA will lie about anything. She's a known quantity. I think the jury's got her number. Hope the SA has their ducks in a row insofar as witnesses/evidence to destroy the internet chloroform issue. I would like them to revisit that issue.

I don't think GA will admit to molestation or to hiding the body, etc.

I think ICA is anticipating her "starring role" and is confident that she can snow the jury (not). Good luck with that, ICA. It'll be quite a show and JA will be enjoying every minute...

Anything would be better than today (except for the beginning...hee-hee). I unexpectedly got in an hour bike ride, hour visit to help take care of daughter's dog, mowed the lawn, did a load of laundry and made BLT's with harvest from my garden.

HLN just said that they found out Roy Kronk has been called to testify for first thing tomorrow morning... so we will see if he really does testify first thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni