2011.06.28 Jesse Grund is testifying today per Kathi Belich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy. Wonder what the angle will be here? Implying Lee is Caylee's father or possibly Casey lying about the due date.

For the defense ?? Maybe he can help with how much she lied??? Letting his folks think Caylee was their granddaughter and his own little girl ? Jeepers

Oh boy. Wonder what the angle will be here? Implying Lee is Caylee's father or possibly Casey lying about the due date.

I thought that the due date was always a lie so that Jesse would think he was the father, and it was already proven that Lee is not the father, as sick as that maybe, I can hardly wait to see her face when the DT asks questions, as she lied so very much to him and his family, living off them, passing her daughter as their own granddaughter and daughter.
Should be a real soap opera!!

Well, I hope they don't rip him to threads like they have done everyone else, all over again.

Well I don't think we will have a boring afternoon today folks.

If Mason doesn't stop asking Kronk the same questions over and over again no one else is going to be testifying today cuz there won't be time!! :floorlaugh:

That's just what I was going to say, Steft50!!! I don't think there will be time if they keep going like this with RK! JG's testimony should be interesting though.

I've always felt for JG.

He seemed to really love Caylee.
:(

Jessy is probably going to get GRILLED about the sexual abuse issue with Lee by her DT. About the amount that Casey lied, that will be for the Prosecution to bring forth.

Wondering how they (DT) can tie him into Caylee's disappearance.

I do hope he shows a great depth of true emotion at the loss of Caylee, he did love her, I think more so than her own mother.

The two men today...Kronk and Grund (if he has a chance to take the stand) are champions for Caylee's memory.

Do you think the DT will try to get him to confirm the sex abuse?

Jesse Grund was given an hour to get to court... according to Bill S.

So it sounds like they fully intended to call him today and were probably skeered they would be left without a witness.

(Like they couldn't just call Cindy 12 more times.)

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

One of the last talk shows he was on, he said (paraphrasing here) he didn't recognize this black/dark hearted, lying person/thing she'd become....

Should be intellesting.

Jessy is probably going to get GRILLED about the sexual abuse issue with Lee by her DT. About the amount that Casey lied, that will be for the Prosecution to bring forth.

Wondering how they (DT) can tie him into Caylee's disappearance.

I do hope he shows a great depth of true emotion at the loss of Caylee, he did love her, I think more so than her own mother.

The two men today...Kronk and Grund (if he has a chance to take the stand) are champions for Caylee's memory.

Won't that all be considered heresay, and he can only answer yes/no, but cannot quote what Casey may or may not have said? I can't imagine the judge would allow it.

ie, did ICA tell you Lee sexually molested you = y/n

I don't think the DT could push it any farther than that.

I shudder at the thought of trying to bring the molestation evidence in via a 3rd party. Either Lee or Casey or Casey and George for that matter could ever testify to what happened between them.

MOO - please and thanks!

Mel

They are talking about possibly questioning Jesse outside the presence of the jury... or maybe just reviewing his deposition... or maybe a sidebar.

You know, don't make it simple or anything. If you accidentally let the guy go home after giving him an hour to get to the courthouse. Good thing he dated Casey... he already has the patience to deal with the defense team.

I wonder who chased him down???

The defense was able to stop Jesse Grund before leaving.
He is on his way back up to the 23rd floor. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:51 PM

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Short testimony by Jesse...just long enough to get in the two molestation events by LA as told to him by ICA. Should be hearsay, no proof, not allowed to be utilized in ICA's defense.

Short testimony by Jesse...just long enough to get in the two molestation events by LA as told to him by ICA. Should be hearsay, no proof, not allowed to be utilized in ICA's defense.

I would not have thought of his testimony being hearsay..she had the conversation with him,no one told him LA did that to her..I am confused..

How can Jesse G's testimony be given? The Court denied Anthony Lazzaro for saying that ICA told him the same thing.

On what grounds can JG's be admitted and TL's be denied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks