1311 users online (236 members and 1075 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX Sex Offender Said 6 Year Old Came On To Him

Can someone please, please lock up Kevin Richard Kane? The 25 year old was bothering a 6 year old boy at a skate park and asking for his addy, number and a photo. The child's mother went to the cops.

Police tracked down the Registered Sex Offender who told them the kid was coming on to him and was attracted to him. Alrightie then delusional or a con? Meanwhile he spills he has two brothers sleep over at his house who he met at the park.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Castle-Hil...124643484.html

They need to lock that guy up and throw away the key! What a waste of space that creep is taking up!

That is the nature of the pedo...blame the victim. String him up..you cannot cure this.

Why isn't he in jail? I couldn't find him on vinelink

I can't find him in the SO database either (for Texas).

Wonder what's goin on??

Mel

Does Texas have a full data base or only the "predatory" offenders? He might be visiting or illegally living in Texas and registered elsewhere. Let me take a look.

Yes, those 6 year old boys are rascally like that, aren't they, Mr. Kane?

Someone is just not being real honest, are they? We're supposed to believe him about the little boy at the skate park? From Filly's link:

"...he freely admitted he fights urges to have sex with children. He also allegedly acknowledged his attraction to kids, too. However, the suspect denied taking pictures of any 6-year-old at a skating rink. "The kid is hitting on me and is attracted to me but I have not hooked up with him," Kaye reportedly told police.

He also told police he had enough adult toys to keep his mind off children. However, Kane admitted two young boys were spending nights at his home. Investigators said he claimed the boys were 16 and 8 years old. Officers said he even drew a diagram of their home. The warrant said Kaye was less than honest about where these boys lived. Police ended up finding the brothers, who are 13 and 8 years old. The boys told police Kane befriended them at a skate park...."

Looks to me like Kane is the one "hitting on" boys. And to even use the phrase "hooking up" and a 6 year old in the same sentence riles me up. And toys....lots of adult toys. I'm assuming that means electronics and mechanical stuff. That'll lure the little boys in every time.

Odd that they would report that he's on the Texas data base. I sure don't see him at all.

Oh sure. SIX YEAR OLD boys are constantly hitting on strange men at the park. It is a real concern for mothers that their first graders might be hitting on strangers and wanting to HOOK UP with them. For sure.

Could we just lock him up now, just for saying such a ridiculous statement. Sheesh
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

wow....this is just awful.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

"The kid is hitting on me and is attracted to me but I have not hooked up with him," Kaye reportedly told police.

Who talks this way in reference to a 6 year old CHILD?

I literally thought I was losing my touch. I could NOT find this guy. Turns out that the earlier articles identify him as Kevin Richard KANE. His name is Kaye. Here he is:

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DP...earchType=Name

KAYE,KEVIN RICHARD

Description

SID 04812739
    Risk Level HIGH
    Ending Registration Date 1/31/2015
    Verification Requirement ANNUALLY
    Sex MALE
    Race WHITE
    Ethnicity NON-HISPANIC
    Height 5'8"
    Weight 150 lbs
    Hair Color BROWN
    Eye Color GREEN
    Shoe Size 10.5

06/04/10 VERIFICATION HELOTES POLICE DEPT
    02/04/02 REGISTRATION PD SAN ANTONIO

Address Information:

Date Address
    06/04/10 126 HONEYSUCKLE LN
    CASTLE HILLS ,TX 78213
    BEXAR COUNTY

Occupation Information:

06/04/10 SELF
    126 HONEYSUCKLE
    SAN ANTONIO TX 99999 YARD SERVICE

Education Information:

06/04/10 NONE

Occupational License Information:

06/04/10 NONE

Offenses:

TX:11990004 AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD

Victim
    Sex MALE
    Age 7 yrs.
    Time 3 yrs.
    Disposition Date 01/31/2002
    Discharge NO
    Status Juvenile Probation

Citation:

TEXAS PENAL CODE §22.021(A)(2)(B)

Supplemental Photos :

Photo Reported - 1/4/2005
    Photo Reported - 7/15/2002
    Photo Reported - 2/26/2002

I'm going to rant for a moment, so please cover your ears. This amount of info and the photos are FABULOUS. I mean that. We can literally see at a glance (when the media gave us the correct name) just where this guy has been and what crimes he's committed. We can even see an age progression of his photos. We know what line of work he's in (just great--yard work--which brings into close contact with kids).

Why oh why, does not every state have this? Kaye was adjudicated at about age 16. He sexually assaulted a 7 year old. That's a baby. None of this stopped him from hanging out at a rink or a park and hitting on little kids. Sorry to break it to Mr. Kaye but they did NOT hit on him.

The man who raped our children was convicted on 12 (TWELVE) sex crimes, including numerous Rape 1, Sodomy 1, and Sex Abuse 1 counts, at the age of 15 and locked up for 10 years. He has to register each year for the rest of his life but he has absolutely no restrictions on him.

But nowhere, NOWHERE, is his current information available to the public. Not his name, his crimes, the ages of his victims (7 yrs. to 12 yrs., male and female), his current address nor his photos. I can request a copy of his card each year as I specifically know who to ask about. That's the way the Oregon registry is set up. You can request, via email or letter, info about a known person. Only a small number of "predatory" offenders are shown on our sex offender state page. And a juvenile cannot be deemed predatory. So how are neighbors, employers, or local parents to know to ask about the "helpful" young man next door?? Do you guys know how this keeps me up at night?

This is EXACTLY how Joseph Allsop got around the system. He sexually offended as a teen in Oregon, left the state for Texas, joined the army, killed his baby daughter during a rape, and molested a number of children. The military did not know of his past. I guess it was all set up on the honor system. As if....

Something is not right here.

Rant over (for now). Back to Kaye. At least Texas has the system in place. It didn't help much but at least it's there.

Typical self serving rapist excuse. Never their fault, always the victim.

Of interest is the fact that Kaye traveled over 9 miles to the skate park. It's a new one, Lady Bird Johnson Skate Park at 10700 Nagdoches Rd. in San Antonio. So, he didn't just meander across the street. Possibly his family and neighbors are onto him so he has to move further afield. He also might have had a yard job close to the park.

Kaye's home is also only 750 feet from Castle Hills Elementary School and not far from the HEB (grocery store) or Dairy Queen.

I checked his address on Google Maps and I rarely get weird or creepy feelings about a place. His home really bothers me, though, for some reason.
    Last edited by Missizzy; 06-29-2011 at 12:12 AM.

THANK YOU Missizzy. I thought I was losing my mind because I couldn't find him anywhere. I should have known I had the name spelled wrong. Thank you again for finding this information. Lock up your children folks!!!

MOO

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    I literally thought I was losing my touch. I could NOT find this guy. Turns out that the earlier articles identify him as Kevin Richard KANE. His name is Kaye. Here he is:

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DP...earchType=Name

KAYE,KEVIN RICHARD

Description

SID 04812739
    Risk Level HIGH
    Ending Registration Date 1/31/2015
    Verification Requirement ANNUALLY
    Sex MALE
    Race WHITE
    Ethnicity NON-HISPANIC
    Height 5'8"
    Weight 150 lbs
    Hair Color BROWN
    Eye Color GREEN
    Shoe Size 10.5

06/04/10 VERIFICATION HELOTES POLICE DEPT
    02/04/02 REGISTRATION PD SAN ANTONIO

Address Information:

Date Address
    06/04/10 126 HONEYSUCKLE LN
    CASTLE HILLS ,TX 78213
    BEXAR COUNTY

Occupation Information:

06/04/10 SELF
    126 HONEYSUCKLE
    SAN ANTONIO TX 99999 YARD SERVICE

Education Information:

06/04/10 NONE

Occupational License Information:

06/04/10 NONE

Offenses:

TX:11990004 AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD

Victim
    Sex MALE
    Age 7 yrs.
    Time 3 yrs.
    Disposition Date 01/31/2002
    Discharge NO
    Status Juvenile Probation

Citation:

TEXAS PENAL CODE §22.021(A)(2)(B)

Supplemental Photos :

Photo Reported - 1/4/2005

No flies on you, Lady! I'd have never found him.

Thank you!

Now ya have to wonder who the parents are that let their two sons spend nights at this guys house?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast