1134 users online (215 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you think Lee Anthony lied on stand today?

Voters
395. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. I think that he was truthful today and all other days

137 34.68%
  • Yes. I believe that he lied today and all other days.

59 14.94%
  • I believe that he lied one day was truthful the next.

90 22.78%
  • I don't know

60 15.19%
  • Maybe

14 3.54%
  • I don't care

35 8.86%

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Do you believe that Lee Anthony lied on the stand?

After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

With this family, who knows but I tend to think he was being truthful.

I want to believe he was truthful...but, I can't say for sure now that I know what I know about the genetic link to lying in this family...just hard to say!

I think they were all in collusion with their respective testimonies today, given that they were all testifying on behalf of ICA. They wanted to further JB's theory that they were a dysfunctional family with secrets and lies.

Heck, they were all sitting together in court today very peacefully.

Maybe confused.

I believe Cindy was lying today and Lee was telling the truth.

I don't care

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I believe Lee was telling the truth. I think he is the most truthful one of the bunch, but that doesn't really say much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    I think they were all in collusion with their respective testimonies today, given that they were all testifying on behalf of ICA. They wanted to further JB's theory that they were a dysfunctional family with secrets and lies.

Heck, they were all sitting together in court today very peacefully.
    I totally agree!!
    Justice failed Caylee Marie!!

Please bring Haleigh home!

I also think he was being truthful. He said he was very angry when he found out his family was willing to look for a deceased Caylee, and at that point in time he was not ready to accept that as a possibility. I am just confused as to why Cindy didn't just say "yeah I sent them there to look because the "psychic" said that is where she was and I just wanted to rule that out." Instead it looks like she is bold faced lying on the stand because right after that Lee gets up and totally contradicts her statements! I am just curious as to why (even though I really know the answer) if they thought this was such a serious tip that they had it "investigated" why they didn't call the police and say "I got this tip that Caylee is deceased and in those woods can someone please go look for my granddaughter?" And the answer that I already know (IMO of course) is because they knew if that "tip" proved to be true that would mean KC killed her and dumped her there and they didn't want any one to know, and that is why LE wasn't informed of this "search". Question for everyone though.....if someone gets on the stand and says "i didn't do/say such and such" and then someone else gets up there and says "yes they DID do/say such and such" obviously someone is lying, can/will they get in legal trouble for that??

I believe Lee was truthful today. The 'angry' face Friday says a lot to the dynamics of the family. I think the family has walked on egg shells around her for a long time and Lee was pushed out, hurt and is still being placed last.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I don't care

I second that emotion!
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

I really don't know - he's an Anthony! However, I do believe that he told the truth today and I think his tears were genuine when he talked about being left out of Caylee's birth.

And really, the picture at the beginning of this thread kind of says it all.
    "No one makes an innocent accident look like murder" ~ Jeff Ashton

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

Don't throw any shoes but.....
    I don't think Cindy has an angry look in this picture..I base my opinion on my own personal experience with my MIL..she has the same look or facial expression as Cindy..and it's not an angry look but a stare..my MIL also has lips that are down-turned when she has her mouth closed
    Lee seems downtrodden and she watching him intently.
    I know I may be the minority here but that is my on that photo

WS rocks!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

I don't know what Lee's emotional IQ is but it appears to be quite low. I voted he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast