Levi Page Show 6/28 9 PM ET! RC may be on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi just announced on his twitter that River Cruz is going to be on!!

She is SOOO mad!! She is claiming that George is lying and boy is SHE mad. She said she has no reason to lie that she doesn't need to justify that he does because he is married.

Wow wow wow. I cannot believe RC is giving an inteview prior to testifying!!!

Is anyone else listening to this???? omg... I kind of believe her the way she is. She has a point about how she doesn't need to justify anything because she is not married but he does. She said that she wanted NO part of this and that apparently when she came out with the whole he shoved Casey against the wall that months later that TES came out with the same thing. She said "How would I know about this."

Is she allowed to do this IV before testifying tomorrow? I'm surprised it would be allowed.

I think the State will have a field day with her. I'm not so sure DT is wise to bring her on. She comes with a slew of credability issues herself.

I think the State will have a field day with her. I'm not so sure DT is wise to bring her on. She comes with a slew of credability issues herself.

OMG!!! I know.....Holy crap she is MAD!!!! I believe her. I don't know the way she is mad and everything...

Dr. Fessel linked this from the side bar thread and I am glad I tuned in. lol.
Classy Lady.:floorlaugh:

she has major (MAJOR) credibility issues.. not to mention why is she doing a media interview during the trial????

Is anyone else listening to this???? omg... I kind of believe her the way she is. She has a point about how she doesn't need to justify anything because she is not married but he does. She said that she wanted NO part of this and that apparently when she came out with the whole he shoved Casey against the wall that months later that TES came out with the same thing. She said "How would I know about this."
Right she wanted no part of this but she goes and blabs her mouth in interviews on TV and radio. Whatever...

Right she wanted no part of this but she goes and blabs her mouth in interviews on TV and radio. Whatever...

Yup. She is giving them more ammo. DT should have told her to shut up.

River ,come on we know GA doesnt let his nails get dirty...make it sound real or something.

OMG I am dying at what she said before she hung up. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member