707 users online (88 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canada - Twins William & James Beck, 17, Fort McMurray, AB, 26 June 2011

William and James Beck are the victims:

RCMP were called to the Borealis Park area about 11:15 p.m. Sunday after a reported assault. Police found two men, who were taken to hospital, but died. Police are treating the deaths as suspicious.

(eta: there seems to be a word missing and as a result, the sentence implies they died at hospital when it appears they were pronounced dead upon arrival & actually died in the park)

http://www.calgaryherald.com/enterta...050/story.html
    Last edited by LadyL; 06-28-2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: eta

this article says they were stabbed (& a nice picture of them at the link):

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...n-alberta-park

geez, this is horrible.

Will and Jamie Beck:

(click to enlarge)

William James Beck.jpg

Awwww. How devastating for their family. OMG. Pretty rare to lose twins in a violent murder like that. My heart breaks for their parents and loved ones. RIP boys.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I just lost another piece of my heart - why are our beautiful children being killed.

I hope this is solved quickly, and justice is swift.

Mel

I wonder who called in the assault. If it was one of the boys & then help didn't arrive in time ...

I hope the people responsible are in custody by tomorrow.

Fly high, William and James. You'll be forever together.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...ay-deaths.html

Fort McMurray twin brothers' deaths called suspicious

William and James Beck were found by police and EMS after they were called around 11:15 p.m. to an assault complaint in Borealis Park. The teens were pronounced dead in hospital.

"James was a fun-loving guy who liked to play hockey. He was good at track and always smiled," said the boys' aunt Donna Reid. "William was good at working with his hands and loved mechanics and loved to have a good time."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Twin brothers killed in Fort McMurray park

With their ready smiles, love of partying and penchant for getting into the occasional dust-up, twin brothers William and James Beck fit the mould of Fort McMurray, the big-spirited frontier city where they lived most of their lives. And it was near the heart of town, in a park popular with local teens, that the 17-year-olds were killed on Sunday

.................................................. ..................................................
    .................................................. ..................................................

A memorial is planned for Thursday afternoon at St. Paul’s Church. Near the scene of the incident, friends constructed a memorial with a pyramid of beer cans, packs of cigarettes, baseball caps, flowers and two candles

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle2078831/

Odd and sad. Odd in the fact the boys do not look small - they look like full grown men. Would seem that there would be more than 1 attacker. I can't imagine 1 person doing this to 2 grown men (in size anyways). Very sad for them - what a horrific way to die. And their poor mom.

We need to wake up. Our children are dying tragic deaths with no reason behind it. I hope the people responsible are brought to justice quickly. These young men had their whole lives ahead of them and could have become anything they wanted. RIP brothers.
    My opinion is MINE!

Some interesting info re: this crime on facebook. Sounds like both boys were involved in the not so great side of Fort Mac. So sad that it cost them their lives. So young.

video with family members, friends, and James' girlfriend; also someone from their Catholic high school who talks about their volunteer service:

http://www.globaltvedmonton.com/Frie...838/story.html

She recalled their playfulness and athleticism as they went swimming every day after school and liked to rap together. They were also kind, she said, describing how they took time to visit with and befriend developmentally delayed children, and how they picked up after others.

~~~~~~~

The principal of their school, Gil Espejo, said they were “fun-loving and very respectful” students who had a lot of friends.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ontent=2083225

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast