GUILTY OK - Matthew Eckles & 2 others for brutal rape of 3yo, Oklahoma City, 2011

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.news9.com/story/14960395/mother-of-severely-abused-toddler-arrested

Lauck told police one of her friends is responsible for abusing the toddler. She is not being accused of actually abusing her son, but police say she waited nearly 18 hours before bringing the abused child to the hospital.

"At some point she did actually have contact with the child, [saw] the child, [knew] the child was injured and did nothing about that," Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.

A police report released Wednesday revealed the toddler was taken to Children's Hospital on Sunday with numerous bruises on his body. The boy had an injury on the base of his skull with the possibility of brain injury.

"[The] scalp was removed, part of it," family member Stacy Felkins said as she held back tears.

Felkins is a distant cousin to the baby's mother. She says her family found out the boy had lye burns on his throat, face and eyes, had been sexually abused, forced to drink bleach and hanged from a ceiling with a dog collar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...abysitter-Jennifer-Chapman-exchange-meth.html

it gets even worse.This evokes a rage in me that I cannot even comprehend.

A three year old boy has been left fighting for his life after being 'sold' by his babysitter to two men who raped and tortured the toddler.
Police said the boy from Oklahoma was forced to drink bleach and had part of his skull torn off during the horrific assault.

His face, eyes and throat were all covered in chemical burns and he had been hanged from a ceiling with a dog collar.

Investigators said Jennifer Chapman, who was looking after the boy, allegedly offered the boy to two men for sex in exchange for methamphetamine.

The two men allegedly raped and tortured the boy for several hours before returning him to 43 year old Chapman at the Oklahoma motel where she was staying with the boy's mother Leana Lauck.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ifer-Chapman-exchange-meth.html#ixzz1QdS6Mt6h

omg wtf is happening to the human race?

omg wtf is happening to the human race?

you put it exactly as I wanted to....only much much nicer....

answer: meth....... I have heard people do horrible things when addicted to heroin, but it just seems to get extra desperate when addicted to meth.

and yes unfortunately, we are now seeing a big increase in armed robberies etc here in Australia now it has hit our shores in a big way.

I screamed out when I read this case, that poor little darling. I hope he is given, NOT just fostered, to a caring loving family so he can heel, and the mother and the two guys who are lower than pond scum get what they deserve, by other inmates in jail.

OH MY GOD!! :sick::sick:

I pray they find those two men. This is one of the worst things i have ever heard in my life. That poor innocent little child.

I say string the four of them up (hang them from a dog collar like was done to that poor baby) Pour some gasoline on them and hand me a pack of matches. I would gladly do the honors. wouldn't think twice. That would be more merciful a punishment than what that little baby received. I'm in shock that four people with this level of depravity can exist, let alone reside in the same town. :mad::mad:

We, the outraged public, need to start writing, calling, emailing and otherwise pressuring our lawmakers to make this kind of child abuse a capital offense....I say fry all 4 of them....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how the hell do these freaks keep finding each other? How does a "mother" that will not take her child for help under these circumstances even find a caregiver that will sell the child in the first place, and how does the caregiver find the two buyers in the first place? Dear God, please don't give this one back. There is no hope for the mother. NONE. I hope that these four individuals don't manage to find a similarly despicable judge that will give them a slap on the wrist and allow the "mother" to reclaim her child. Absolutely unspeakable, and they should all be taken out of circulation permanently.

---one of the *&$%# !! that was in on the child abuse ( i use that term LIGHTLY in this case ).

IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR OKLAHOMA COUNTY, OKLAHOMA

STATE OF OKLAHOMA, Plaintiff,
v.
JENIFER JUNE CHAPMAN RAGLAND, Defendant, and LEANA LEE LAUCK, Defendant, and MATTHEW CLAY ECKLES, Defendant.
--------------------------

v. Matthew Clay Eckles, Defendant (After Prior Convictions)

DU8II, POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCE WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE//METH//SCHD II , in violation of 63 O.S. 2-401-2-420; Date Of Offense: 06/16/2011

DR3, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA , in violation of 63 O.S. 2-405 (B)(C); Date Of Offense: 06/16/2011

DMLWT, POSSESSION OF PROCEEDS DERIVED FROM A VIOLATION OF THE UNIFORM CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCE ACT , in violation of 63 O.S. 2-503.1d - 2-503.1h; Date Of Offense: 06/16/2011

MINCD, POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCE IN THE PRESENCE OF A CHILD UNDER TWELVE (12) YEARS OF AGE , in violation of 63 O.S. 2-401-2-420; Date Of Offense: 06/16/2011

CHEND, CHILD ENDANGERMENT , in violation of 21 O.S. 852.1; Date Of Offense: 06/16/2011
-------------------------
Docket
Date: 06/17/2011
Code: AMDIN
Serial # 67942498
Entry Date: Aug 1 2011 3:02:22:083 PM

AMENDED DISTRICT COURT INFORMATION, ADDED COUNTS # 3 THRU 7, CHANGE THE OFFENSE DATE ON COUNT#2, ADDED DEF-MATTHEW CLAY ECKLES TO THE INFORMATION

Child endangerment seems like an understatement to me. You can endanger your child's welfare by an omission, without doing anything active to hurt him, by leaving him in a dangerous situation.
But this was not just leaving him in potential danger, it was an actual murder attempt, IMO, and injured him for life. Forced to drink bleach, ripping apart a piece of his scalp...Poor little baby.

This case is so awful. That poor little guy.......I hope he is safe. Does meth take away all inhibitions and show us how awful some people are inside or does it skew their judgement so they think they are doing something else This is so evil.

This case is so awful. That poor little guy.......I hope he is safe. Does meth take away all inhibitions and show us how awful some people are inside or does it skew their judgement so they think they are doing something else This is so evil.

I often wonder this myself. I would think that even if I had zero inhibitions, I would NEVER do something so horrible. No way. I think those people have to be pretty f'ed up to begin with. How could they even think up such a thing? I just don't get it.

How come we dont have pictures of any of the men yet? I know they found at least one of them. Their names and faces should be plastered everywhere. I need a new target for target practice.

OMG! How evil can somone be?
Think I'm gonna be sick!

I can't even comprehend this evil. My heart is breaking.

:banghead: Child ENDANGERMENT??!!!! :banghead:

:furious: Child ENDANGERMENT??!?!!?!?!? :furious:

<Timeout for Ms F>

They should be charged with torture, sodomy, rape, and attempted murder! Not to mention slavery ... they sold a child as a sex slave.

Are these people even human!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back