Page 1 of 66 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Good morning everyone!

Today we begin again.
    Websleuths.com, LLC Co-Owner
    WSSoSueMe@aol.com

31 days

Do we know who is still to testify for the DT, they say they have approx 6 witnesses left?

I'm guessing, Jesse Grund, River Cruz, the psychologist/grief expert(if they allow her to testify) George, Cindy, Lee Casey.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to little_miss_smart For This Useful Post:

Good Morning! Now, I'm off to bed to catch some zzzz's hopefully before River Cruz takes the stand. I read somewhere that RC is expected to take the stand about 11am ET.
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WILL THERE BE JUSTICE FOR JULIETTE?

UPDATE: Trial continued; tentatively scheduled for Jan. 4 to Jan. 9.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...r-old-murdered

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bree0372 For This Useful Post:

Good Morning!

I say enough of the circus. Time for the focus to get back to the victim. Caylee Marie Anthony.

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of the never ending defense shenanigans. I don't care if George had 5, 10, 20 affairs. It has nothing to do with Caylee's murder.

Here's to Casey's Bella Vita in prison. Italian biscotti and cappuccino.

Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by little_miss_smart View Post
    Do we know who is still to testify for the DT, they say they have approx 6 witnesses left?

I'm guessing, Jesse Grund, River Cruz, the psychologist/grief expert(if they allow her to testify) George, Cindy, Lee Casey.
    Brandon, Roy Kronk's son is supposed to take the stand today, according to his attorney. This should be interesting.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Good morning!

Lets hope this is a good day for the prosecution and Caylee Marie!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

Morning Peeps

Are we ready for another crazy day? Did I hear right that Ann Finnell will be arguing the defense motion this morning by phone at 830am?

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Brandon, Roy Kronk's son is supposed to take the stand today, according to his attorney. This should be interesting.
    So much focus on Roy. I really don't understand it. I guess it's because they couldn't find any psychiatrist to testify that Casey is indeed so messed up in the head that she would cover up a tragic accident.

I'm very interested in hearing Ann defending her motion for a mistral as well. OH and the judge's ruling regarding Jesse's testimony. The grief counselor who never met Casey should be interesting as well.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nali87 For This Useful Post:

Morning Everyone. Had a virus on the computer. Thankfully it is now removed so I can continue to log on and get updated. Sure seems like today will be interesting. Hope RC doesn't start any fireworks early. She was on fire last night on Levi's show. Peace
    Last edited by Ricki; 06-29-2011 at 06:35 AM.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

The defense team is trying so hard to confuse the jury with all these people that they have brought into this mess. In the end and this is my opinion, when all is said and done and the PT has giving their closing statements, this jury will not be confused any longer and KC will be put where she belongs. Baby Caylee will have her justice.. Peace
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nali87 View Post
    So much focus on Roy. I really don't understand it. I guess it's because they couldn't find any psychiatrist to testify that Casey is indeed so messed up in the head that she would cover up a tragic accident.

I'm very interested in hearing Ann defending her motion for a mistral as well. OH and the judge's ruling regarding Jesse's testimony. The grief counselor who never met Casey should be interesting as well.
    Interesting isn't it that Mason never asked Roy Kronk where he hid the body for 4 months? I think this defense team is treading a fine line with the ridiculous accusations.

The grief counselor will be an insult to this jury (and the public) especially those who have lost a loved one. I very much doubt any one of them behaved like Casey Anthony when mourning a lost loved one. It's sickening.

IMO, JG will not take the stand to say Casey told him Lee molested her. It's hearsay. Let the accused baby killer take the stand and lie to the world herself.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Good Morning!

I am going to try my hardest to stay tuned at work today.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Good Morning everyone!!!

One day closer to justice for Caylee!

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

Good morning all! On my way to work again, w/o any means to watch/listen/or read about today's testimony. Here's hoping that on Friday (day off) I'll be able to watch ICA on the stand!
    This is just my opinion.

I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mohabi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    Morning Peeps

Are we ready for another crazy day? Did I hear right that Ann Finnell will be arguing the defense motion this morning by phone at 830am?
    Good Morning

No, I'm not ready. The mental torture inflicted on Roy Kronk yesterday left me in a heck of a mood. I may just take a break and follow along here today.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to magnolia For This Useful Post:

Good morning WS Family

One day closer to Justice for Caylee..

We are at the 31 day mark...IF I heard His Honor correctly, he asked Baez how many more witnesses do you have, Baez states 6..and I thought I heard ICA will testify. His Honor said, well before that I want to speak with Miss Anthony to make sure she understands her rights and that it's her choice and her choice alone...paraphrased...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Mornin'

I have to work all day today with limited ability to check in. And I also have a dinner commitment this evening. As much as I hate it, it may be a good thing to have to have a forced break since this trial has really gotten to me the last few days. I just want all the nonsense and shenanigans to stop and get on with it. The Defense attorneys and their tactics are a complete disgrace to the legal profession.

Peace and love to all and especially to our Caylee Marie.

30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

If the defense just wanted to show that the A's are a dysfunctional bunch of liars, mission accomplished.

But what about the defense theory of Caylee drowning. Common sense tells me that if my child were to drown, I would not just go and bury her and put duct tape on her face. Hoping common sense prevails.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Trvl4Lyfe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Mornin'

I have to work all day today with limited ability to check in. And I also have a dinner commitment this evening. As much as I hate it, it may be a good thing to have to have a forced break since this trial has really gotten to me the last few days. I just want all the nonsense and shenanigans to stop and get on with it. The Defense attorneys and their tactics are a complete disgrace to the legal profession.

Peace and love to all and especially to our Caylee Marie.
    This trial does take away a lot of personal time. I am so backed up on things and when Saturday comes and I should be doing errands I am here while the trial is on TV. So when it is over I have major catch up to do.
    The thing I will miss is telling everyone good morning. It has become a ritual lately and I will miss it.
    — C.S. Lewis

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Good morning friends

REALLY hoping the DT rests today...

I'm NOT looking forward to watching more innocent people get dragged through he mud ~ when it has nothing to do AT ALL with ICA murdering her child.
    The Soul is never complete; it's continually in a state of becoming more. That's why you are Forever.

Justice for Stacy Peterson & Kathleen Savio

Find Stacy Peterson|timeline

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

Every 16 minutes someone dies by suicide.

Make a Difference. Save a Life. Walk in 2014
    Shedding light on the epidemic of suicide by giving survivors a voice.
    http://www.theovernight.org/

Good Morning Justice Seekers! I feel good today knowing how well Roy Kronk did on the stand. The defense promised so much during opening statements and has delivered next to nothing. We don't even know the details of the theory--how did Caylee manage to be unsupervised, what TIME did she drown, what did they do afterwards etc. It is most bizarre.

I can hardly wait for the rebuttal and closing statement. I hope and pray that all goes well and that the jurors can do what is right in this case.

Today I prepared an apple/ginger juice to power me through this morning. I am getting tired of the coffee jitters combined with the defense-makes-no-sense jitters. Not good!

Anyway Justice for our precious precious Caylee!!

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rose222 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    Good morning WS Family

One day closer to Justice for Caylee..

We are at the 31 day mark...IF I heard His Honor correctly, he asked Baez how many more witnesses do you have, Baez states 6..and I thought I heard ICA will testify. His Honor said, well before that I want to speak with Miss Anthony to make sure she understands her rights and that it's her choice and her choice alone...paraphrased...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    I just thought of something was it Mason or Baez who had a problem with Amy returning to her ship? Isn't it interesting how they have not recalled her as a witness after creating such a fuss and demanding she stay in Orlando, if the have not called her now and don't seem likely to. It makes me so mad that everyone has to dance to Casey Anthony's tune, I'll be so glad when she is packed off to Lowell and everyone can go about their lives and she is left to rot into obscurity.

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trvl4Lyfe View Post
    If the defense just wanted to show that the A's are a dysfunctional bunch of liars, mission accomplished.

But what about the defense theory of Caylee drowning. Common sense tells me that if my child were to drown, I would not just go and bury her and put duct tape on her face. Hoping common sense prevails.

If I have to listen to Lee Anthony testify again that he felt left out , I'm going to scream.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

41. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Oh and bringing in the guards yesterday to talk about what a model prisoner she is....puhlease!

ICA has figured out how to "work" the system, she reminds me of one of those crazy prisoners who pour over law books and look for any loophole they can. I can imagine having a plethora of attorneys give her a sense of entitlement and inflated her already massive ego, oh to be a fly on the wall as their visits dwindle and she is left alone with her thoughts.

43. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 66 123456789101151 ... LastLast