2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know who is still to testify for the DT, they say they have approx 6 witnesses left?

I'm guessing, Jesse Grund, River Cruz, the psychologist/grief expert(if they allow her to testify) George, Cindy, Lee Casey.

Good Morning! :seeya: Now, I'm off to bed to catch some zzzz's hopefully before River Cruz takes the stand. I read somewhere that RC is expected to take the stand about 11am ET.

Good Morning! :coffee:

I say enough of the circus. Time for the focus to get back to the victim. Caylee Marie Anthony.

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of the never ending defense shenanigans. I don't care if George had 5, 10, 20 affairs. It has nothing to do with Caylee's murder.

Here's to Casey's Bella Vita in prison. Italian biscotti and cappuccino.

biscotti-coffee.jpg

Do we know who is still to testify for the DT, they say they have approx 6 witnesses left?

I'm guessing, Jesse Grund, River Cruz, the psychologist/grief expert(if they allow her to testify) George, Cindy, Lee Casey.

Brandon, Roy Kronk's son is supposed to take the stand today, according to his attorney. This should be interesting.

:seeya:

Good morning!

Lets hope this is a good day for the prosecution and Caylee Marie!

Morning Peeps :)

Are we ready for another crazy day? Did I hear right that Ann Finnell will be arguing the defense motion this morning by phone at 830am?

Brandon, Roy Kronk's son is supposed to take the stand today, according to his attorney. This should be interesting.

So much focus on Roy. I really don't understand it. I guess it's because they couldn't find any psychiatrist to testify that Casey is indeed so messed up in the head that she would cover up a tragic accident.

I'm very interested in hearing Ann defending her motion for a mistral as well. OH and the judge's ruling regarding Jesse's testimony. The grief counselor who never met Casey should be interesting as well.

Morning Everyone. Had a virus on the computer. Thankfully it is now removed so I can continue to log on and get updated. Sure seems like today will be interesting. Hope RC doesn't start any fireworks early. She was on fire last night on Levi's show. Peace

The defense team is trying so hard to confuse the jury with all these people that they have brought into this mess. In the end and this is my opinion, when all is said and done and the PT has giving their closing statements, this jury will not be confused any longer and KC will be put where she belongs. Baby Caylee will have her justice.. Peace

So much focus on Roy. I really don't understand it. I guess it's because they couldn't find any psychiatrist to testify that Casey is indeed so messed up in the head that she would cover up a tragic accident.

I'm very interested in hearing Ann defending her motion for a mistral as well. OH and the judge's ruling regarding Jesse's testimony. The grief counselor who never met Casey should be interesting as well.

Interesting isn't it that Mason never asked Roy Kronk where he hid the body for 4 months? I think this defense team is treading a fine line with the ridiculous accusations.

The grief counselor will be an insult to this jury (and the public) especially those who have lost a loved one. I very much doubt any one of them behaved like Casey Anthony when mourning a lost loved one. It's sickening.

IMO, JG will not take the stand to say Casey told him Lee molested her. It's hearsay. Let the accused baby killer take the stand and lie to the world herself.

Good Morning!

I am going to try my hardest to stay tuned at work today.

Good Morning everyone!!!

One day closer to justice for Caylee!

wm

Good morning all! On my way to work again, w/o any means to watch/listen/or read about today's testimony. Here's hoping that on Friday (day off) I'll be able to watch ICA on the stand!

Morning Peeps :)

Are we ready for another crazy day? Did I hear right that Ann Finnell will be arguing the defense motion this morning by phone at 830am?

Good Morning :coffeeup:

No, I'm not ready. The mental torture inflicted on Roy Kronk yesterday left me in a heck of a mood. :pullhair: I may just take a break and follow along here today.

Good morning WS Family :seeya:

One day closer to Justice for Caylee..

We are at the 31 day mark...IF I heard His Honor correctly, he asked Baez how many more witnesses do you have, Baez states 6..and I thought I heard ICA will testify. His Honor said, well before that I want to speak with Miss Anthony to make sure she understands her rights and that it's her choice and her choice alone...paraphrased...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Mornin' :seeya:

I have to work all day today with limited ability to check in. And I also have a dinner commitment this evening. As much as I hate it, it may be a good thing to have to have a forced break since this trial has really gotten to me the last few days. I just want all the nonsense and shenanigans to stop and get on with it. The Defense attorneys and their tactics are a complete disgrace to the legal profession.

Peace and love to all and especially to our Caylee Marie.

If the defense just wanted to show that the A's are a dysfunctional bunch of liars, mission accomplished.

But what about the defense theory of Caylee drowning. Common sense tells me that if my child were to drown, I would not just go and bury her and put duct tape on her face. Hoping common sense prevails.

:twocents:

Mornin' :seeya:

I have to work all day today with limited ability to check in. And I also have a dinner commitment this evening. As much as I hate it, it may be a good thing to have to have a forced break since this trial has really gotten to me the last few days. I just want all the nonsense and shenanigans to stop and get on with it. The Defense attorneys and their tactics are a complete disgrace to the legal profession.

Peace and love to all and especially to our Caylee Marie.

This trial does take away a lot of personal time. I am so backed up on things and when Saturday comes and I should be doing errands I am here while the trial is on TV. So when it is over I have major catch up to do.
The thing I will miss is telling everyone good morning. It has become a ritual lately and I will miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123