649 users online (81 members and 568 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2011.06.29- Cindy's reaction during Georges testimony about suicde.

I though this deserved it's own thread. I am a bit thrown over this!!! Just wow I can't believe she didn't have any reaction...

@KBelichWFTV George saying he wanted to kill himself and be with Caylee.. Casey is stone cold.. Cindy is not emotional either

http://www.twitter.com/KBelichWFTV

I thought she would have, I mean who wouldn't?
    My tears were flowing at watching GA break down and I have never met him, it's possible that she did not react because no one is allowed to react in the court room, but she could have at least put her head down or tried to cover her face with something.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    I though this deserved it's own thread. I am a bit thrown over this!!! Just wow I can't believe she didn't have any reaction...

@KBelichWFTV George saying he wanted to kill himself and be with Caylee.. Casey is stone cold.. Cindy is not emotional either

http://www.twitter.com/KBelichWFTV
    She's not allowed to. She would be thrown out of court.
    Unless I post a link to a fact, everything I post is my opinion only. Thanks!

DL - I cried too. I didn't have sobbing tears but I shed some during that. It broke my heart.

She is NOT ALLOWED to show emotion while observing the trial as per JBP

“Re-examine all that you have been told...dismiss that which insults your soul.” ~ Walt Whitman

OOOH I forgot about that!! You are right.

Forget cindy - just announced by schaeffer that kc winked and smiled at baez when testimony with george was over. She was seen smiling after that while george was there and testimony was over.

Total sociopath - she does not care. Her disorder seems to have grown in strength in these past three years. She will be fine in her cell and hopefully it will be for 23 hours a day. I do believe it will be that in the beginning while she is in prtective custody.

She is just vile.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Lets see how unemotional she is when the guilty verdict is returned and her daughter is shackled and fingerprinted on the spot.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Forget cindy - just announced by schaeffer that kc winked and smiled at baez when testimony with george was over. She was seen smiling after that while george was there and testimony was over.

Total sociopath - she does not care. Her disorder seems to have grown in strength in these past three years. She will be fine in her cell and hopefully it will be for 23 hours a day. I do believe it will be that in the beginning while she is in prtective custody.

She is just vile.

I need to remind myself that ICA is a sociopath, they just can't show emotions for others that they themselves cannot feel.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    Lets see how unemotional she is when the guilty verdict is returned and her daughter is shackled and fingerprinted on the spot.
    I truly believe she'll lose it when she hears the word "guilty". I think that's when we're going to see her really come unglued.

As for Cindy, even though they aren't allowed to show emotion, it shocks me that there wasn't anything from her. Not a little tear? Not a frown? I've seen slight emotion like that from GA many times while in the audience (or whatever you call it).

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

She is just vile.
    She thinks she will convince the Jury with that carp?
    They saw through her the first day.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    She thinks she will convince the Jury with that carp?
    They saw through her the first day.
    I sure hope you're right! I will be SHOCKED if they didn't.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

She is just vile.
    Her very own daddy.
    My mind just does not compute that at all.
    moo

Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

Sorry posted in wrong thread. Disregard Gram she has lost her marbles.

She is just vile.
    Does not surprise me one bit, as I have said it is all about her, i do hope her Mother say how she reacted to her father breaking down on the stand, and I hope she comes to realize that her daughter will throw her under the bus, if it means she could walk, total sociopath, extremely sick, and now she is friendly again with HB why because he did something in her mind for her!!
    Sick, Sick, Sick!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast