2011.06.29- Cindy's reaction during Georges testimony about suicde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I though this deserved it's own thread. I am a bit thrown over this!!! Just wow I can't believe she didn't have any reaction...

@KBelichWFTV George saying he wanted to kill himself and be with Caylee.. Casey is stone cold.. Cindy is not emotional either

http://www.twitter.com/KBelichWFTV

I thought she would have, I mean who wouldn't?
My tears were flowing at watching GA break down and I have never met him, it's possible that she did not react because no one is allowed to react in the court room, but she could have at least put her head down or tried to cover her face with something.

DL - I cried too. I didn't have sobbing tears but I shed some during that. It broke my heart. :(

She is NOT ALLOWED to show emotion while observing the trial as per JBP

Forget cindy - just announced by schaeffer that kc winked and smiled at baez when testimony with george was over. She was seen smiling after that while george was there and testimony was over.

Total sociopath - she does not care. Her disorder seems to have grown in strength in these past three years. She will be fine in her cell and hopefully it will be for 23 hours a day. I do believe it will be that in the beginning while she is in prtective custody.

She is just vile.

Lets see how unemotional she is when the guilty verdict is returned and her daughter is shackled and fingerprinted on the spot.

Forget cindy - just announced by schaeffer that kc winked and smiled at baez when testimony with george was over. She was seen smiling after that while george was there and testimony was over.

Total sociopath - she does not care. Her disorder seems to have grown in strength in these past three years. She will be fine in her cell and hopefully it will be for 23 hours a day. I do believe it will be that in the beginning while she is in prtective custody.

She is just vile.
:sick:
I need to remind myself that ICA is a sociopath, they just can't show emotions for others that they themselves cannot feel.

Lets see how unemotional she is when the guilty verdict is returned and her daughter is shackled and fingerprinted on the spot.

I truly believe she'll lose it when she hears the word "guilty". I think that's when we're going to see her really come unglued.

As for Cindy, even though they aren't allowed to show emotion, it shocks me that there wasn't anything from her. Not a little tear? Not a frown? I've seen slight emotion like that from GA many times while in the audience (or whatever you call it).

She is just vile.

She thinks she will convince the Jury with that carp?
They saw through her the first day.

She is just vile.

Her very own daddy.
My mind just does not compute that at all. :(
moo

Sorry posted in wrong thread. Disregard Gram she has lost her marbles. :)

She is just vile.

Does not surprise me one bit, as I have said it is all about her, i do hope her Mother say how she reacted to her father breaking down on the stand, and I hope she comes to realize that her daughter will throw her under the bus, if it means she could walk, total sociopath, extremely sick, and now she is friendly again with HB why because he did something in her mind for her!!
Sick, Sick, Sick!!!

I though this deserved it's own thread. I am a bit thrown over this!!! Just wow I can't believe she didn't have any reaction...

@KBelichWFTV George saying he wanted to kill himself and be with Caylee.. Casey is stone cold.. Cindy is not emotional either

http://www.twitter.com/KBelichWFTV

But then there was this tweet....

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
#Georgeanthony was out in hall sobbing in #cindyanthony 's arms. Both crying hard. #caseyanthony had no reaction to her dad on the stand.

So it does seem that CA is doing her best not to show emotion in the courtroom as instructed.
JMO

OMG, George's testimony has been the hardest thing I've watched for this entire trial. It was, for me, truly heartbreaking! And although Cindy has been instructed to show no emotion, I do not see how that was possible for her today watching & listening to George. I was crying, my stomach is still upset.....just heartbreaking! I sure hope the jury had their eyes on ICA both during George's testimony and for the wink & grin she gave Baez when it was over. Her actions speak volumes, so I sure hope the jury was watching.

I truly believe she'll lose it when she hears the word "guilty". I think that's when we're going to see her really come unglued.

As for Cindy, even though they aren't allowed to show emotion, it shocks me that there wasn't anything from her. Not a little tear? Not a frown? I've seen slight emotion like that from GA many times while in the audience (or whatever you call it).

CA said long ago that she and ICA were cut from the same cloth and you know it's one of the few truths that's ever come out of her mouth IMO.
The jury wasn't even present for GA's outburst during proffer and since when can people control fully their reactions when their soul is being ripped from their chest. I believe BP would have stopped the proffer to allow CA to compose herself without punity because he's a man with a heart, if he had to. You're right come to think of it. GA sat stoney faced while LA cried so who knows. If it were my son, I would have had to leave the room.
I feel like an alien watching these folks. I can't imagine how the jurors and clerks handle this without cracking personally. During JS they questioned them all about stomaching bad smalls. They should have questioned them about their ability to watch family members kill each other in a public forum.

What terrible moments of terror Caylee must have witnessed in her 35 months of life.

But then there was this tweet....

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
#Georgeanthony was out in hall sobbing in #cindyanthony 's arms. Both crying hard. #caseyanthony had no reaction to her dad on the stand.

So it does seem that CA is doing her best not to show emotion in the courtroom as instructed.
JMO

Thank you for posting that. Sorry for my last post CA.
I'm so glad she's there for him. I've been sending virtual hugs but I'm not sure they're making it all the way to Orlando.
The world is crying with you George. I hope at the end of this your family can find peace.

I thought she would have, I mean who wouldn't?
My tears were flowing at watching GA break down and I have never met him, it's possible that she did not react because no one is allowed to react in the court room, but she could have at least put her head down or tried to cover her face with something.

Emotionless just like ICA. Maybe ICA got her sociopathic behavior from CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie