What one question would you ask Casey, if you were the State?

wantsjustice

Reaction score
If I was the prosecution I would ask:

We're you jealous of your parents relationship with your daughter Caylee?

(I think that question would throw her off balance on the stand.)

I would ask her this.

If your daughter drowned in the swimming pool on June 16th why were you later video taped that evening in a video store renting videos with your boyfriend Tony Lazzaro?

Of course calling 911comes first but this is Casey we are talking about.I just can't imagine my daughter dying and me going out for videos later with my new boyfriend with no daughter in sight.

She celebrated Caylee's death.

Did you not, in fact, sell photos of your murdered daughter, did you not, for a financial gain of, uhm...uhm...in fact $200,000...uhm, did you not?

I'd ask, now that you are infamous and known the world over....and you have all the attention you craved and more...was it worth it?​

Why did you choose to spend all this time in jail when it was an accident according to you? You weren't scared of your parents, you cussed them out, stole from them, lived off them when you are an adult and you are scared to say it was an accident????

In your opinion, did your mother love Caylee more than you?

WAS it worth it?

DID the end justify the means?

what was the last thing Caylee said to you before you put the duct tape over her mouth

Did you make or steal cholorform? Did you administer it to Casey? Why did you apply duck tape? Where were you when you did this?

I'd start off asking very simple, easy questions to make her feel all smug and comfortable.....then I'd casually ask her to tell me how she killed her daughter. Then, I'd ask why?

MOO is I think she'll take the stand. Her demeanor tells me she thinks she's got this in the bag.

How do I know you're telling the truth?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back