1015 users online (173 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What did we learn today 6-29-2011 - Multiple Choice

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • An emu would be more compassionate than JB

94 31.65%
  • GA was subjected to an inquisition by JB

89 29.97%
  • The DT possibly opened the door for the prosecution to use his suicide note in their rebuttal

128 43.10%
  • The prosecution is Mack Trucks best customer right now.

169 56.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What did we learn today 6-29-2011

This is one of the funniest posts of the day;

Originally Posted by whiteangora
    One more time for the record, he is the worst attorney in the world.
    His sign outside his office should say, "Come to me if you're ready to die".
    "I am the Dr Kevorkian of lawyers."

I've got a massive headache and stomach ache. I can't remember the morning session right now. So hopefully some of our brethren will fill us in.

Somebody said KC may testify today and I'd hate to miss it but I'm sure it will be on Youtube eventually if she does.

I do remember that the defense may have opened the door for the prosecution to use GA's suicide note in evidence. HHJBP is taking his time to consider the issue because the prosecution doesn't want it admitted until their rebuttal after the defense finishes their case.

Evidently the suicide note shows that he wanted to find out what happened to Caylee. This sinks the DT's theory that GA was involved.

We also learned GA purchased a gun with the intention of going to the people he thought had something to do with Caylee's disappearance and interrogating them. However, the police found out he had purchased the gun and confiscated it because KC was home at that time and it was against the rules of her release to have a gun or alcohol in the house.

RK's son took the stand and said his father told him about finding Caylee in November.

Schaeffer is now saying Defense may have created a reasonable doubt. I don't see it. But................

I learned RK was in the Coast Guard.
    (Didn't watch minute by minute yesterday. Maybe it came out then, and I missed it.)
    If you can laugh at yourself, you'll always be amused!

I learned that...

~George, Casey, and God know the truth.

~"Back then" was when GA didn't want to believe that his daughter could kill his grand daughter... which begs the question: What does GA believe now?

~JB is beginning to look like a deer in the headlights of Ashton's Mack truck.

~ and finally, I learned that, if you hear it often enough, puttin' a "meter reader in the eye socket" begins to seem like a perfectly normal thing to do.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect." Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Schaeffer is now saying Defense may have created a reasonable doubt. I don't see it. But................
    No way, the defense is a major disaster, everytime Baez opens his mouth he pounds another nail in KC's coffin. Baez opened up a whole can of worms when he questioned George about his suicide, he continuously underestimates the states reaction. Hahaha, Baez's representation of his client is like watching a trainwreck!
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth

steely dan I hope you feel better soon

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    He comes back later and says they haven't.

I do think the DT might have opened the door to getting the suicide note into evidence. I also don't think there is any love lost between JB and CM. If anyone was going to question RK again today they should have had it be CM but I'm sure JB wouldn't let that happen because he lost too much tv time yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by DIXIECAT View Post
    I learned that...

~George, Casey, and God know the truth.

~"Back then" was when GA didn't want to believe that his daughter could kill his grand daughter... which begs the question: What does GA believe now?

~JB is beginning to look like a deer in the headlights of Ashton's Mack truck.

~ and finally, I learned that, if you hear it often enough, puttin' a "meter reader in the eye socket" begins to seem like a perfectly normal thing to do.
    We seriously need an LOL button.
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth

I still think like many other's have already said on here that JB needs to go back to law school. First, to learn the what the word SUSTAIN means, because that is mainly what you hear while is is questioning a witness. He also needs to learn proper law techniques. He opens the door up on things and then wants to whine when the SA's want to ellaborate on the information that he brought up. That's just my opinion.
    The senses deceive from time to time, and it is prudent never to trust wholly those who have deceived us even once.-Rene Descartes

I learned that Via LDB that Yuri is ALWAYS up for recall.
    Sitting. on. hands.

I have learned that if something is not in the news overseas it is also not on the world wide web when you look it up.

Some "grief experts" are full of baloney.

I learned that I need a lot more “special breaks” when I’m so emotionally drained. (((George)))

I learned that Mountain Kat doesn’t own a gas can (TTDL, I was getting suspicious! )

I learned that every action I’ve ever taken in life is consistent with grief.

I learned that Richard Hornsby can make me laugh until I cry and pee myself.

“Re-examine all that you have been told...dismiss that which insults your soul.” ~ Walt Whitman

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast