• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
This is one of the funniest posts of the day;

Originally Posted by whiteangora
One more time for the record, he is the worst attorney in the world.
His sign outside his office should say, "Come to me if you're ready to die".
"I am the Dr Kevorkian of lawyers."

I've got a massive headache and stomach ache. I can't remember the morning session right now. So hopefully some of our brethren will fill us in.

Somebody said KC may testify today and I'd hate to miss it but I'm sure it will be on Youtube eventually if she does.

I do remember that the defense may have opened the door for the prosecution to use GA's suicide note in evidence. HHJBP is taking his time to consider the issue because the prosecution doesn't want it admitted until their rebuttal after the defense finishes their case.

Evidently the suicide note shows that he wanted to find out what happened to Caylee. This sinks the DT's theory that GA was involved.

We also learned GA purchased a gun with the intention of going to the people he thought had something to do with Caylee's disappearance and interrogating them. However, the police found out he had purchased the gun and confiscated it because KC was home at that time and it was against the rules of her release to have a gun or alcohol in the house.

RK's son took the stand and said his father told him about finding Caylee in November.

Schaeffer is now saying Defense may have created a reasonable doubt. I don't see it. But................

I learned RK was in the Coast Guard.
(Didn't watch minute by minute yesterday. Maybe it came out then, and I missed it.)

I learned that...

~George, Casey, and God know the truth.

~"Back then" was when GA didn't want to believe that his daughter could kill his grand daughter... which begs the question: What does GA believe now?

~JB is beginning to look like a deer in the headlights of Ashton's Mack truck.

~ and finally, I learned that, if you hear it often enough, puttin' a "meter reader in the eye socket" begins to seem like a perfectly normal thing to do.

Schaeffer is now saying Defense may have created a reasonable doubt. I don't see it. But................

No way, the defense is a major disaster, everytime Baez opens his mouth he pounds another nail in KC's coffin. Baez opened up a whole can of worms when he questioned George about his suicide, he continuously underestimates the states reaction. Hahaha, Baez's representation of his client is like watching a trainwreck!

:hug: steely dan :( I hope you feel better soon :loveyou:

I do think the DT might have opened the door to getting the suicide note into evidence. I also don't think there is any love lost between JB and CM. If anyone was going to question RK again today they should have had it be CM but I'm sure JB wouldn't let that happen because he lost too much tv time yesterday.

I learned that...

~George, Casey, and God know the truth.

~"Back then" was when GA didn't want to believe that his daughter could kill his grand daughter... which begs the question: What does GA believe now?

~JB is beginning to look like a deer in the headlights of Ashton's Mack truck.

~ and finally, I learned that, if you hear it often enough, puttin' a "meter reader in the eye socket" begins to seem like a perfectly normal thing to do.

We seriously need an LOL button.

I still think like many other's have already said on here that JB needs to go back to law school. First, to learn the what the word SUSTAIN means, because that is mainly what you hear while is is questioning a witness. He also needs to learn proper law techniques. He opens the door up on things and then wants to whine when the SA's want to ellaborate on the information that he brought up. That's just my opinion.

I learned that Via LDB that Yuri is ALWAYS up for recall.:innocent:

I have learned that if something is not in the news overseas it is also not on the world wide web when you look it up.

I learned that I need a lot more “special breaks” when I’m so emotionally drained. (((George)))

I learned that Mountain Kat doesn’t own a gas can (TTDL, I was getting suspicious! :wink:)

I learned that every action I’ve ever taken in life is consistent with grief. :waitasec:

I learned that Richard Hornsby can make me laugh until I cry and pee myself. :floorlaugh:

I have learned that JB has recalled more witnesses in this trial than in any trial I have ever viewed on CourtTV, TruTV combined. My theory is....he calls his defense witnesses and asks them basic questions....than lets them go, subject for recall and then, that evening he watches all the TH on tv and discovers what they say he should have asked and what he should have done and then over the next few days he calls the witnesses back and asks what all the more impressive, knowledgable, experienced and educated defense attornies in the media say he should do and he follows up with their suggestions. That is why he continues to call back the As and RK. The TH elaborate at night what JB needs to do in order to establish reasonable doubt and the next day JB recalls the same witnesses and asks them exactly what he heard through the media over the past 12 hours.

There isn't a flow to JB's CIC. It is not "linear," causing confusion. And right now, JB thinks confusion is reasonable doubt. He does not have enough experience under his belt to handle this case.

JB is a follower, not a leader.

I just can NOT watch JB any longer. And bless JBP continues to throw JB pointers (you want to open that door?) and JB does not catch on. I now have a headache and require a nap!

And that is what I learned today....

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

I learned to say thank you to JB for giving the State so many new witnesses that they didn't have to call themselves!!!

I'm not sure if this is something I "learned" but I'll post anyway.

Today my heart broke into a million pieces for George Anthony. I wanted to cry with him on the stand. I was proud that he told the truth and stood up for his beloved Caylee Marie. I just hope things don't change like they did with Cindy.

Today nothing else mattered ... his inconsistencies, alleged affairs he may have had, his shortcomings etc. The George Anthony I saw was a pitiful, broken man. Nothing would make me happier (besides a guilty verdict) than to see George find closure, get his life together and try to move on from this. If I wasn't so far away, I would probably invite him to live with my family lol
I'd really like to see him do well in life and HEAL.

I learned that some mothers sit in the cemetery with an umbrella so their child wouldn't be alone in the dark and the rain. Some put theirs in trash bags.

I learned that Geoege can fight for his beloved Caylee. When Cindy cried on the stand I WONDERED when the real Cindy would return. I did not weep for her. Today George touched me deeply and Ive cried all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong