803 users online (140 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Chris Hanson - Caught!

Et tu?

How’s this for irony? Newsman Chris Hanson, who catches possible pedophiles in the act on Dateline’s To Catch a Predator, has been caught himself. By the National Enquirer.

The married NBC anchor and father of two, 51, was secretly filmed on a date with 30-year-old Palm Beach TV reporter Kristyn Caddell. The couple have allegedly been meeting up in South Florida over the last few months. Snap!

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/2...#ixzz1QhlQMqTD
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

That's it. My rose colored glasses are lying shattered at my feet.

OMGosh - I thought you were insinuating that CH was caught with a child.

The married NBC anchor and father of two, 51, was secretly filmed on a date with 30-year-old Palm Beach TV reporter Kristyn Caddell. The couple have allegedly been meeting up in South Florida over the last few months. Snap!

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/2...#ixzz1QhoBIaPt

I can't judge him on a minor clip posted on People Magazine. Look at Arnold, look at Weiner.

I understand where you're coming from - but to say CH "caught" is quite misleading. He wasn't caught with a child. He was caught with a 30 year old! We have no idea (yet) who this gal is, or what their relationship is.

IMHO Chris has done the world a great service by unmasking the veil of child molestors. I applaud him for that. What he does in his own personal time is none of my business (as long as it's not with another child).

NO offense to the OP. Just my opinion.

Please and thanks.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    OMGosh - I thought you were insinuating that CH was caught with a child.

I can't judge him on a minor clip posted on People Magazine. Look at Arnold, look at Weiner.

I understand where you're coming from - but to say CH "caught" is quite misleading. He wasn't caught with a child. He was caught with a 30 year old! We have no idea (yet) who this gal is, or what their relationship is.

IMHO Chris has done the world a great service by unmasking the veil of child molestors. I applaud him for that. What he does in his own personal time is none of my business (as long as it's not with another child).

NO offense to the OP. Just my opinion.

Please and thanks.

Mel
    ITA with your post. Playing around while married is morally wrong but not illegal, being a child sex predator however, is very illegal and harms innocent children...............whole different ballgame.

yeah I think the thread title should change to reflect that it is a rumoured affair - not pedophilia

Ummmm....he's married and is out playing around with another woman. When did that become "ok"?

Certainly being caught with a child would be worse, but this is still not socially acceptable....at least, not in my little corner of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    yeah I think the thread title should change to reflect that it is a rumoured affair - not pedophilia
    I never got the impression he was with a child. Chris Hanson "catches" people doing bad things -- he was "caught" doing a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    How does "caught" equal pedophilia?

Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    I never got the impression he was with a child. Chris Hanson "catches" people doing bad things -- he was "caught" doing a bad thing.
    Exactly!

How do we know he's been doing a bad thing? Do we have proof that he is having an affair? Where?

He was seen with another woman. What does that mean exactly?

I still think the title of the thread should be changed - it's very misleading IMHO.

MOO and thanks.

Mel

Ummmm....he's married and is out playing around with another woman. When did that become "ok"?

Certainly being caught with a child would be worse, but this is still not socially acceptable....at least, not in my little corner of the world.
    OMG - now he's PLAYING around? Where in the article does it say that?

Did People Magazine go up and ask him if he was on a date?

I'm sorry, but I'm on Chris's side on this one. Innocent until proven otherwise.

Sorry.

Mel

NBC's Chris Hansen caught in his own videotape sting: report

"To Catch a Cheater" is more like it.

Last weekend, Hansen was caught on tape taking Caddell on a romantic dinner at the exclusive Ritz-Carlton Hotel, before spending the night at her Palm Beach apartment

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz1QhvIXC47

he he..

Hansen, who has two sons, was caught in an undercover sting operation arranged by the National Enquirer.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz1QhyDut00

Anything to defame someone who is an advocate for children.

I'll believe it when I hear it's from a reputable source

MOO

Mel

*yawn*
    George Eliot: "We constantly ask for God's mercy while showing none ourselves..."

This entire thread, including the title, made me laugh.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast