2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Prime News, JVM, Nancy Grace, and Dr Drew are all discussing Caylee Anthony tonight.

ETA: Giving people the heads up on this

Nancy Grace NancyGraceHLN
Do we finally know who Caylee’s dad is? Primetime exclusive tonight w/woman who says her dead son is Caylee’s father!

Do we finally know who Caylee’s father is? In a primetime exclusive, Nancy talks to a woman who claims she’s “100 % certain” her late son is Caylee’s father - She is willing to take a lie detector test and/or DNA tests to prove it! Tune in at 8PM ET on HLN for her primetime exclusive interview w/Nancy!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9500548286.116726.56641053286&type=1&comments

IMO - You have to know that NG was profoundly affected by the story we heard in court today of the mother who wanted to protect her child from the rain.

Is she gone LKB, I had to turn HLN over to local news. I can't take her no more.

There is a defense attorney in a purple dress showing lots and lots of skin, not sure who she is :)

There is a defense attorney in a purple dress showing lots and lots of skin, not sure who she is :)

I'm sorry but I have forgotten her name; however, I watched the Dr. Drew program a few weeks ago when she announced that she was a victim of incest for years.

I think her name is Meagan (something) anyway she believes GA molested ICA.

Dr. Drew do you still wonder why people are so impassioned about this case?

The mother, the rain, the blanket...

Does anyone get the you are my sunshine commercial while watching HLN? I think it ironic I think I only see it while they are discussing this case. I could be wrong cause I don't think I watch anything else.

This TH on JVM is a bit of a moron. Michelle Gallen ]sp]

" Why didn't George immediately call 911 when he smelled the trunk since his daughter and granddaughter had been missing for 31 days?"

BECAUSE Casey was NOT MISSING. He had seen her and knew she was coming and taking things from the house AND Cindy talked to her and texted with her nearly every day. She had spoken to her a day earlier in fact. So George had no reason to believe Casey had decomposed in the car and he had no reason to belive she would ever kill her baby, yet.

" Why didn't George immediately call 911 when he smelled the trunk since his daughter and granddaughter had been missing for 31 days?"

BECAUSE Casey was NOT MISSING. He had seen her and knew she was coming and taking things from the house AND Cindy talked to her and texted with her nearly every day. She had spoken to her a day earlier in fact. So George had no reason to believe Casey had decomposed in the car and he had no reason to belive she would ever kill her baby, yet.

Thank you. I was getting angry listening to her. She is a bit of a moron. I agree.

I must admit, I am hooked on the HLN coverage, but some of these shows are very hard to watch. So many uninformed/half informed/misinformed people spouting off opinions.

I disagree. George himself said he was praying that the smell in the car trunk wasn't KC or Caylee. He KNEW what the smell was, he told LE that. I think he SHOULD have called 911, and also the car repo man (he knew the smell, too) should have held the car there until LE checked it out. The car should NOT HAVE been driven off that lot. They BOTH were irresponsible in this regard.

Who The Heck is the wing nut on JVM? Whoever she is...she's even MORE annoying than LKB....and I know you all find that HARD to believe

I must admit, I am hooked on the HLN coverage, but some of these shows are very hard to watch. So many uninformed/half informed/misinformed people spouting off opinions.

Just last night Jean said Kronk saw Caylee's BRAIN:maddening:

It's maddening:banghead:

on JVM: what is the everchanging theory of the defense?

Michelle Gallen=my clinical interp. of what I am seeing is I believe casey was molested.
I knew it way back then. It is a conspiracy of silence. Denial about the pregnancy. I believe george did hide the body.

[First of all, this lady does not know the facts of the case, as shown by her first statement, that Casey had 'been missing' for 31 days. So I have to look at anything she
says as suspect anyhow.
But her reasons for KNOWING that George raped Casey is because the 'family was full of denial and shame and had poor communication."

That describes MOST modern urban families, and it does not mean everyone is being raped by their fathers. This lady is unreal, imo

Joe EPiscopo=

Beth Karas= Baez tried to call it an 'alleged' suicide
Baez tried to get under his skin and make him upset for the jury to see

Bravo!!! Love this post . . . when I saw the young Deborah Harry-look alike I wondered if she realized what she was saying. Then I decided she may not have all the discovery -- much like Baez's "expert" witness.

I disagree. George himself said he was praying that the smell in the car trunk wasn't KC or Caylee. He KNEW what the smell was, he told LE that. I think he SHOULD have called 911, and also the car repo man (he knew the smell, too) should have held the car there until LE checked it out. The car should NOT HAVE been driven off that lot. They BOTH were irresponsible in this regard.

I disagree. He stopped right after he left the lot and spoke with Cindy. She had spoken to Casey the night before. So he had no reason to believe she had died/ And he threw away the garbage bag, and probably thought the smell would go away by the time he arrived home.

And sure, he made that comment about the trunk, it was a normal reaction. When I hear sirens when my kids are out I always say a silent prayer, and even sometimes out loud, that it is not for them. But it does not mean I assume they have been in an accident.

And IIRC, they did call 911 that same day. right? So he was not irresponsible imo. They called and reported it within 8 hours I believe.

Prime News 6PM EST
What a day so far in the Casey Anthony trial! George, Cindy,Roy Kronk, and more take the stand before lunch! Speaking of the meter reader... he's the subject of our Question of the Day for today: What do YOU think of Roy Kronk?

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 7PM EST

Nancy Grace 8PM EST

Dr. Drew HLN 9 PM ET
Closing arguments could be delivered late next week.

The Joy Behar Show 10 PM ET

B]

I wanted to Change the date on this thread but it would not let me. Here is a little update on what will be discussed tonight.

2011.06.29. HLN-NG-JVM- 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case
LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder trial! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

Prime News 6PM ET
An emotional morning in the Casey Anthony trial as Jose Baez and George Anthony go at it again… What do you think about the interaction between them?

Fireworks as Casey Anthony's father takes stand again
www.cnn.com
Casey Anthony's father squared off again with his daughter's defense attorney in her capital murder trial Wednesday, acknowledging statements he made to law enforcement but bristling at what he called efforts by the defense to "spin" them.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 7PM ET
An emotional George Anthony breaks down sobbing on the stand while going toe-to-toe with Casey’s lead attorney! TONIGHT: We’ll talk to George and Cindy’s former lawyer live from Orlando!

Nancy Grace 8 PM ET
George Anthony takes the stand! Caylee’s grandfather denies allegations that he molested Tot Mom, claiming “I never would do anything to harm my daughter in that way.” Jose Baez lashes back, “Only in that way?” Jose Baez then brings up George Anthony’s 2009 suicide attempt, sending Caylee’s distraught grandfather into hysterical tears. What does Tot Mom do while her father sobs on the stand? She sits there, stone-faced, cold as ice. Tune in tonight!

Dr. Drew HLN 9PM ET
Share your thoughts about George Anthony and the possibility he had an affair. Was he truthful when he testified yesterday?

The Joy Behar Show 10PM ETJoy is on vacation this week. Nancy Grace will be airing at 10 pm on HLN with the latest on the Casey Anthony trial. BTW...Casey wants to stop the trial. She claims she's crazy. Is she really crazy--or crazy like a fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni