1139 users online (222 members and 917 guests)  

Websleuths News

Good article from 2003

I apologize if this has been posted long before, but I just came across this article on the case from early 2003, and found it to be very interesting:

http://www.crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

Any thoughts?

PS: Came across an old article by an undercover investigative reporter looking the opposite way of the above article. It had some info I wasn't aware of:

http://www.boulderweekly.com/archive...overstory.html
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 10-17-2004 at 07:50 AM. Reason: added second link

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Thumbs up Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    I apologize if this has been posted long before, but I just came across this article on the case from early 2003, and found it to be very interesting:

http://www.crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

Any thoughts?

PS: Came across an old article by an undercover investigative reporter looking the opposite way of the above article. It had some info I wasn't

aware of:

http://www.boulderweekly.com/archive...overstory.html

Thank you so much for these articles, any info is good....

There are NEWBIES coming to the forum all the time. We need to keep the old articles alive...

Tressa

There's no mention of the content of the ransom note. The content of the note does not fit the accident/cover-up theory. The content of the note has to be dismissed for the a/c theory to hold up. It is typical of the a/c theorists to underestimate the content of the note and fixate on a shallow interpretation of the abuse to the body.

There are THREE main pieces of evidence in this case; the body, the ransom note AND DOI.

There is one common thread in this case that links everything to Patsy Ramsey: literature. DOI, The Bible, the ransom note, the dictionary, the Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, Mindhunter, it's in the books.

I can't get past Priscilla's use of "fat cat" and the flow of the language in the "White" letters compared with the use of words and terms ,used in those letters ,that are similar to those used in the ransom note.
    There is no element of religion in the ransom note, the suggestion that 118 is a psalm and that SBTC is a religious sign off are only guesses, given it's "face value" it is chocked full of movie cliches.
    Does it say, "we have your beautiful angel, by the grace of god we will keep her safe, we pray that you obey our orders, Jesus is watching over her ..lalala...NOPE..nothing ...and nothing Patsy.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by sissi
    I can't get past Priscilla's use of "fat cat" and the flow of the language in the "White" letters compared with the use of words and terms ,used in those letters ,that are similar to those used in the ransom note.
    There is no element of religion in the ransom note, the suggestion that 118 is a psalm and that SBTC is a religious sign off are only guesses, given it's "face value" it is chocked full of movie cliches.
    Does it say, "we have your beautiful angel, by the grace of god we will keep her safe, we pray that you obey our orders, Jesus is watching over her ..lalala...NOPE..nothing ...and nothing Patsy.
    IMO
    Oh! omniscient, omnipresent, omnifarious, omnificent, omnipotent, super natural Being, you are so slow!

L I T E R A T U R E, NOT RELIGION.

Psychosis, not religion.

Do you mean to say that YOUR interpretation of religion is the only one?

Brother Moon quote:There is one common thread in this case that links everything to Patsy Ramsey: literature. DOI, The Bible, the ransom note, the dictionary, the Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, Mindhunter, it's in the books.

How did Thomas Nelson establish the Ramseys' innocence?
    Are they not the most prestigious of the religious publishing companies?

Mindhunter was not in the home, this is a myth, IMO.

The dictionary, PLEASE ,even Lee said the pictures of the crime scene were the worst he's ever seen, there were pictures taken at different times showing different things of the same site... I "could suspect staging for the camera by the BPD?)INCEST..incense.. same page....it was Christmas..

Just how do people hide their psychosis?
    IMO

and..yeah..since I put the puter in the great room..I am omnipresent

There may be truths in some of all of the theories we present here but my personal belief is that this person was pissed off at John Ramsey and it's someone he knew quite well. I cannot see it being Patsy or Burke. John Andrew...perhaps? Fleet....perhaps? or someone we don't even know about....perhaps? I find it hard to believe it is a stranger to them, as the RN had so many references that suggested a somewhat personal relationship and jealousy, IMO.

Both articles are really interesting and, unfortunately, Susanne Chase's murder went unsolved as well.

What Shapiro doesn't include is the "pineapple" and doesn't confirm whether Kuralt really was filming Santa...which is something I'd like to know. Santa could be a number one intruder suspect.
    IMO -

Quote Originally Posted by TLynn
    Both articles are really interesting and, unfortunately, Susanne Chase's murder went unsolved as well.

What Shapiro doesn't include is the "pineapple" and doesn't confirm whether Kuralt really was filming Santa...which is something I'd like to know. Santa could be a number one intruder suspect.
    Darn, that has never been satifactorily answered,has it. There is a book , and an audio called "Charles Kuralt's Christmas",it was published in the fall, Sept./Nov. 1996. This sure would throw Santa in my suspect pool if he wasn't in Boulder in December. However the story goes, "he got tired of following Santa around during the day and cancelled" (info Shapiro). Amazing isn't it, that Kuralt got tired following a feeble man around all day?

Quote Originally Posted by sissi
    Darn, that has never been satifactorily answered,has it. There is a book , and an audio called "Charles Kuralt's Christmas",it was published in the fall, Sept./Nov. 1996. This sure would throw Santa in my suspect pool if he wasn't in Boulder in December. However the story goes, "he got tired of following Santa around during the day and cancelled" (info Shapiro). Amazing isn't it, that Kuralt got tired following a feeble man around all day?
    Something about Santa still makes me awfully suspicious, though. Although the info that Burke had already once accidentally "clobbered" JonBenet and sent her to the hospital was very interesting. I had never heard that before.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.