665 users online (72 members and 593 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    CA - Joel Simpson for child pornography, Palm Springs, 2011

    Joel Bradley Simpson of Palm Springs was arrested at a Starbucks and was found with a controlled substance.

    Honestly I don't even like typing this and I read the article real quick. Point blank the guy was wanted on child porn and bestiality charges. He didn't show in court. The warrant wasn't out yet when he got arrested at Star Bucks and cops took him to some mental health facility. He's still there.

    The sad, awful part is they are trying to find out who the kids are because the pictures are in this guys house. I can't even go into the dog. What in God's name is going on with people? What are we going to do? They hurt innocent kids and innocent animals. I'm sick.


    http://www.mydesert.com/article/2011...rug-possession

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,290
    That is horrible. I hope he never sets foot outside bars. Bad enough on children but animals too. That is just horrible.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    That is horrible. I hope he never sets foot outside bars. Bad enough on children but animals too. That is just horrible.
    He's a freak for sure. I can't find anything out on him except he lived in Montana at one time.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,663
    how disgusting and sad
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

    pinkfly

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    Well, that's scary as heck. Being that the police are "looking for the children" tells me that this child porn wasn't recognized immediately as being publicly available. It must have been homemade.

    How I hope those children are located. Possibly identifying the dog will lead to the children.

    Sounds like the guy most probably swallowed whatever drug he was arrested for as he's still in the hospital with "medical issues". He's got some other issues, if you ask me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Well, that's scary as heck. Being that the police are "looking for the children" tells me that this child porn wasn't recognized immediately as being publicly available. It must have been homemade.

    How I hope those children are located. Possibly identifying the dog will lead to the children.

    Sounds like the guy most probably swallowed whatever drug he was arrested for as he's still in the hospital with "medical issues". He's got some other issues, if you ask me.
    Naw, I didn't even have to look it up to know he had the drugs on him. Well obviously he did some prior to the arrest because he was whacked, but they couldn't have arrested him if he swallowed them. They were on his person.

    It's a guess they put out there that it was either meth, crack or your run of the mill cocaine. Guess they needed to test it although you can do that pretty fast.

    He point blank didn't show for court that morning.

    This link said they have not identified the children or the dog.

    Unflippinbelievable. Has the guts to go to Star Bucks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    He probably wanted to use their wi-fi, don't you bet?

    Here's a teensy bit of new info:

    http://www.kpsplocal2.com/news/local....cspx?rss=2276

    Bail Set at $40,000 for Man Accused of Child Porn, Sex with Dog
    July 2, 2011

    "....A search warrant was served at Simpson's residence, and he was found to be in possession of several disturbing video and photograph files of child pornography,'' Long said. "Simpson was also in possession of a video (in which he was) performing sex acts with an animal. She said the animal in the video was a dog. Police are still looking for the children depicted in the files stored on Simpson's computer. Long said their ages range from infancy to pre-teens...."

    more at link


    Where ARE these children?????

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    He probably wanted to use their wi-fi, don't you bet?

    Here's a teensy bit of new info:

    http://www.kpsplocal2.com/news/local....cspx?rss=2276

    Bail Set at $40,000 for Man Accused of Child Porn, Sex with Dog
    July 2, 2011

    "....A search warrant was served at Simpson's residence, and he was found to be in possession of several disturbing video and photograph files of child pornography,'' Long said. "Simpson was also in possession of a video (in which he was) performing sex acts with an animal. She said the animal in the video was a dog. Police are still looking for the children depicted in the files stored on Simpson's computer. Long said their ages range from infancy to pre-teens...."

    more at link


    Where ARE these children?????

    OH MY G_D

    PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

    Yes, whose children are they? AND AND AND whose dog is this he hurt?

    Drugs? Ya think? Too bad he didn't boot a bag of rat poison. He's a rat. No worse than a rat. Apologies to all rat lovers.

    Oh and yeah I didn't think about that free internet access in them coffee joints. I wonder if they can find out what he was looking at in there.

    Just please do away with him. Find those kids and that poor pooch and we can only pray they can be helped and get good counseling. Praying this poor dog is O.K. Just make him go away.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    Being that he lives in what looks like a converted motel/apt. complex, I seriously doubt that dogs were allowed there. And note that no where does it say that a dog was recovered and they're "looking for the children" and he had a syringe on him (which I'm hoping was for his use and was the reason he had to be taken to the hospital) and and and....this story is not told yet.

    I do believe they can link whatever he was downloading directly to him. They do it at libraries all the time.


    http://v4.jiwire.com/wi-fi-wireless-...ks-1484047.htm

    Free wi-fi access at the location of his arrest.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,557
    Wow, what a sentence, 7 months for the meth and 16 months for production and possession of bestiality and child porn films. To be served concurrently, of course.

    http://www.kesq.com/news/29825710/detail.html

    Palm Springs Man Sentenced For Child Porn, Bestiality
    November 21, 2011

    "A Palm Springs man who admitted child pornography and bestiality charges will spend 16 months in jail, an attorney confirmed today. Joel Bradley Simpson, 36, pleaded guilty to a felony count of possessing child porn and a misdemeanor count of sodomy..."

    and

    "...Simpson was arrested June 16 at his home in the XXXX block of Via Entrada, after a tipster contacted police with child porn allegations, according to Palm Springs Police Department spokesman Rhonda Long. "A search warrant was served at Simpson's residence, and he was found to be in possession of several disturbing video and photograph files of child pornography," Long said earlier. "Simpson was also in possession of a video (in which he was) performing sex acts with an animal."

    and

    "...The animal was a dog, according to the criminal complaint, and the ages of the children depicted in the files stored on Simpson's computer range from infancy to pre-teens..."

    More at link


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,594
    Wow! unbelievable. I wonder how different the sentence would have been if he had been involved in the production of the child porn rather than the beastiality production.
    Really- it probably wouldn't be all that different.

    You know, I sent a link to a friend from the bizarre and off beat news the other day- an article about the link between beastiality and penile cancer.

    She thought it was the most ridiculous thing to be studying, because people tend to think it's such a rarity.

    And WTH is it a misdemeanor when it's an animal?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,224
    I thought the images were taken in his home, which WOULD make him involved in the production?
    Why didn't they take this federal? They could have, part of the camera manufactured out of the state or country is all they need.
    16 months? People get 5 years for a consensual topless picture of a 17 year old girl because it's federal and this guy gets 16 months?

    Unbelievable.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    3,594
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    I thought the images were taken in his home, which WOULD make him involved in the production?
    Why didn't they take this federal? They could have, part of the camera manufactured out of the state or country is all they need.
    16 months? People get 5 years for a consensual topless picture of a 17 year old girl because it's federal and this guy gets 16 months?

    Unbelievable.
    I think from the initial articles it looked that way, but from the sentencing one it seems that the sodomy was on the dog, and that was the only thing he produced himself....not the child porn.

    Either way he is a sick, sick man who deserved a far harsher sentence.

    "A search warrant was served at Simpson's residence, and he was found to be in possession of several disturbing video and photograph files of child pornography," Long said earlier. "Simpson was also in possession of a video (in which he was) performing sex acts with an animal."

    http://www.kesq.com/news/29825710/detail.html

    We'll see this guy in the headlines again, no doubt.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,481
    I am 10,000 miles away, disabled and in a country which does not permit me to own a gun. Just as freakin' well for that guy.

    AND the sods who'll let him out in a few months to continue supporting the rape of children need a swift kick in the pants.



Similar Threads

  1. CA - Palm Springs Fatal tour bus crash near Palm Springs
    By i.b.nora in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 08:44 AM
  2. GUILTY CA - Walter Williams for sex abuse, child porn, Palm Springs, 2013
    By time in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 03:35 AM
  3. GUILTY AR - Dr. Joel Church for child pornography, Rogers, 2009
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 04:02 PM
  4. GUILTY NM - Joel Large for child pornography, Los Lunas, 2008
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 11:55 AM

Tags for this Thread