GUILTY UK - Elisa Claps, 16, Italy, Heather Barnett, 48, Bournemouth, 1993 & 2002

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
Hair fetish killer faces life in jail after being caught with ‘murder kit’
by Don Mackay, Daily Mirror 30/06/2011

TWISTED killer Danilo Restivo faces life in jail – after being caught prowling for victims with a “murder kit”.

The Italian weirdo, who has a fetish for women’s hair, was yesterday found guilty of mutilating and bludgeoning to death mum-of-two Heather Barnett, 48.

Cunning Restivo, 39, had managed to stay at large for almost a decade after the seamstress’s body was found at her home in Bournemouth in November 2002.

And last night it was feared his warped obssession may have claimed the lives of at least two other women.

Police now believe he was on the verge of killing again in May 2004 when they swooped as he crouched in undergrowth, watching a lone woman as she walked her dog.

When officers searched his car they found a large filleting knife, balaclava, two pairs of gloves, two jackets and bin liners

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...ith-murder-kit-115875-23236543/#ixzz1Qj5W5oQB

I don't think I can add much to your "Whoa," Filly. That is a whole lot of crazy right there.

I don't think I can add much to your "Whoa," Filly. That is a whole lot of crazy right there.

I know, Reen, right?

Oh I was reading all about that guy. The woman he met online....she married him. Then there was some kind of craziness she said she was getting Mafia bulletts sent to her.

It astounds me there's such depraved people out there in this world.

I know, Reen, right?

Oh I was reading all about that guy. The woman he met online....she married him. Then there was some kind of craziness she said she was getting Mafia bulletts sent to her.

It astounds me there's such depraved people out there in this world.

Filly, do you have a link for the wife & bullet stuff? There's so much to wade through with this guy and I specifically want to read that info.

Merci beaucoup! (-;

Shuddering at surveillance video, this happened on badhorsie's turf, well nearby..

AFAIK he is waiting for extradition to Italy to stand trial for the murder of 16 year old Elisa Claps

Ritualistic hair-fetish killer serving life in British prison is convicted in Italy of 1993 teen murder (Daily Mail)

A man with a fetish for cutting off women's hair has been convicted by an Italian court for the 1993 murder of a teenager - months after he received a life sentence in Britain for a similar murder in Bournemouth.

Danilo Restivo, who was tried in absentia, was sentenced to 30 years in prison at a court in Salerno near Naples for the death of 16-year-old Elisa Claps.

Her decomposed body was found in March last year hidden on the roof of a church in Potenza, Italy, where she was last seen 18 years ago.
---
more at link above

And he's back in the news again:

Hair fetish double killer is linked to THIRD murder
of a woman as 10-year-old case is reopened
(Daily Mail)
A killer with a 'hair fetish' convicted of murdering a British mother-of-two and a schoolgirl could now be linked to the murder of a student.

The Criminal Case Review Commission is looking into whether deranged Danilo Restivo killed foreign language student Jong-Ok Shin 10 years ago.

Miss Shin, 26, was knifed to death in Bournemouth, Dorset, in July 2002, as she walked home to her lodgings from a night out.

Local drug addict Omar Benguit was jailed for life for her murder in 2005. He has always maintained his innocence and doubts have been cast over how safe his conviction is.
---
more at the link above

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts