1385 users online (243 members and 1142 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 280
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    118

    Dead Pets

    IMO mentioning the burial of the Anthony pets only helped the state.

    1. The Anthony family buried their pets with respect. The parents would hardly take their treasured grandaughter and throw her into the woods.

    2. ICA was in high school when some of pets were buried in the Anthony's yard and as a sociopath, mimicked the wrapping of her own daughter as you would a dog or cat. Sick beyond measure. I am now convinced that ICA intended to bury Caylee in the yard that day she borrowed the shovel.

    3. Most importantly, the Anthony yard had buried dead pets in it and the cadaver dogs DID NOT hit on those spots. There was no dead animal in the trunk. There was a dead little girl!

    Do you believe this helped the defense or the prosecution? Your thoughts.

    --Mods, if this should not be a new thread or is improper in some way, please remove or move. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    407

    I'm convinced about the shovel now

    Quote Originally Posted by webhound View Post
    IMO mentioning the burial of the Anthony pets only helped the state.

    1. The Anthony family buried their pets with respect. The parents would hardly take their treasured grandaughter and throw her into the woods.

    2. ICA was in high school when some of pets were buried in the Anthony's yard and as a sociopath, mimicked the wrapping of her own daughter as you would a dog or cat. Sick beyond measure. I am now convinced that ICA intended to bury Caylee in the yard that day she borrowed the shovel.
    3. Most importantly, the Anthony yard had buried dead pets in it and the cadaver dogs DID NOT hit on those spots. There was no dead animal in the trunk. There was a dead little girl!

    Do you believe this helped the defense or the prosecution? Your thoughts.

    --Mods, if this should not be a new thread or is improper in some way, please remove or move. Thank you.
    BBM. I had already come to believe that ICA tried to bury Caylee in the backyard with the borrowed shovel. This confirmed it for me.
    Betty Boop

    - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ants can carry twenty times their own body weight, which is useful information if you're moving and need help getting a potato chip across town." -- Ron Darian

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    78
    I am now fully convinced that Casey killed her daughter (and possibly some of the pets too), and buried that little girl in the backyard using the techniques she witnessed firsthand with the family pets. I think she eventually moved the body (thus the decomp in the trunk) and dumped it at the spot where the remains were later found by LE.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    131
    Baez just put another 10cc into the syringe...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by gawdess View Post
    I am now fully convinced that Casey killed her daughter (and possibly some of the pets too), and buried that little girl in the backyard using the techniques she witnessed firsthand with the family pets.
    i hate to think that she's that much of a sociopath... but they sure did seem to go through a lot of pets. i thought my family went through a lot of pets growing up but not nearly as many as the anthonys did.
    Not-Guilty doesn't mean Innocent.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    312
    i'm curious to know what ages the dogs were. if they died from old age (and had to be put to sleep) or if they were young and sick.
    Not-Guilty doesn't mean Innocent.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by sleutherer View Post
    Baez just put another 10cc into the syringe...
    What are friends for?

    I'm geting nervous that his defense "skills" are going to get ICA an appeal.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,871
    I have a bad feeling that Casey did something bad to Cinnamon and Ginger, the mama dog and puppy, that died within 6 months of each other.

    It may sound silly, but just watching Casey's face when it was discussed in court sent a chill down my spine.

    Cindy said Cinnamon and Ginger died when Casey was a senior in high school, right?

    I bet that Cindy loved those two dogs so much, and Casey killed them to get back at Cindy.
    Like Casey did when she killed Caylee, just five years later.
    Last edited by smart blonde; 06-30-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: corrected typo
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by mimmy03 View Post
    i hate to think that she's that much of a sociopath... but they sure did seem to go through a lot of pets.
    As someone who has had a little training in this area, animal abuse/killings are often an early sign that a young person is going to have issues later in life. Also, she clearly has very little/no remorse for her actions and is very self focused--another big sign. I wouldn't put it past her to kill again if she were to walk free. I don't think she sees any wrong in her actions and maybe even gets a charge from it.

    I cannot believe this information was presented by the DT and not the State. I think they just sealed her fate. She is in big trouble.
    Last edited by Harmony2; 06-30-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL, USA
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by gawdess View Post
    I am now fully convinced that Casey killed her daughter (and possibly some of the pets too), and buried that little girl in the backyard using the techniques she witnessed firsthand with the family pets. I think she eventually moved the body (thus the decomp in the trunk) and dumped it at the spot where the remains were later found by LE.
    ITA with you. She borrowed the shovel to bury Caylee with the pets but then realized that one or both of her parents would be home and/or it would be time for her date with Tony before she could finish so she then put Caylee in the trunk and dumped her on her way over to Tony's to rent movies. Cold and heartless... and sickening

    Regarding my bold above... I had the exact same thought regarding the pets since they moved to Florida that did not die at the vets. I'd love to know what those animals died of. I now believe that KC is a serial killer who just happened to get caught the firs time (I hope).

    All this is just my opinion. I honestly didn't have much doubt about KC's guilt before this but now I have NO doubt at all. JB has proven the State's case IMO. I just hope that the jury is having these same thoughts. Poor Caylee.


  11. #11
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    18,530
    I've been out most of the morning and just finished putting away groceries during which time I was listening to HLN. First thing I heard when I turned on the TV was about Jose Baez connecting the burial of family pets to Caylee's death and disposal. There are no words, but this is how I feel

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    407

    Chloroform on the Yorkies

    Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    I have a bad feeling that Casey did something bad to Cinnamon and Ginger, the mama dog and puppy, that died within 6 months of each other.

    It may sound silly, but just watching Casey's face when it was discussed in court sent a chill down my spine.

    Cindy said Cinnamon and Ginger died when Casey was a senior in high school, right?

    I bet that Cindy loved those two dogs so much, and Casey killed them to get back at Cindy.
    Like Casey did when she killed Caylee, just five years later.
    And I think she may have practiced on the Yorkies with the chloroform, too.
    Betty Boop

    - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ants can carry twenty times their own body weight, which is useful information if you're moving and need help getting a potato chip across town." -- Ron Darian

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL, USA
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    I have a bad feeling that Casey did something bad to Cinnamon and Ginger, the mama dog and puppy, that died within 6 months of each other.

    It may sound silly, but just watching Casey's face when it was discussed in court sent a chill down my spine.

    Cindy said Cinnamon and Ginger died when Casey was a senior in high school, right?

    I bet that Cindy loved those two dogs so much, and Casey killed them to get back at Cindy.
    Like Casey did when she killed Caylee, just five years later.
    Doesn't sound silly at all. I had the exact same reaction. She is frightening.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    309
    All these animal deaths are quite strange and even mentioning the short amount of time between some of them. This also gave me the visualization (if I were juror) that she wrapped her in plastic like a dog (actually worse). Shivers

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    30
    Now I'm even more convinced ICA killed Caylee, and probably killed those dogs too. One of the "warning signs" of sociopaths is that they are cruel to animals. If those dogs were not old and were fairly healthy, she probably killed them.
    ~Justice For Caylee~


Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Rockwell NC - 4 live kids, lots of dead pets
    By not_my_kids in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2015, 09:16 AM
  2. Dead Pets & More Found In Home
    By Jean in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 10:46 PM
  3. Hundreds of dead pets found in woods
    By Shadow205 in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 06:53 PM