Dead Pets

webhound

Reaction score
IMO mentioning the burial of the Anthony pets only helped the state.

1. The Anthony family buried their pets with respect. The parents would hardly take their treasured grandaughter and throw her into the woods.

2. ICA was in high school when some of pets were buried in the Anthony's yard and as a sociopath, mimicked the wrapping of her own daughter as you would a dog or cat. Sick beyond measure. I am now convinced that ICA intended to bury Caylee in the yard that day she borrowed the shovel.

3. Most importantly, the Anthony yard had buried dead pets in it and the cadaver dogs DID NOT hit on those spots. There was no dead animal in the trunk. There was a dead little girl!

Do you believe this helped the defense or the prosecution? Your thoughts.

--Mods, if this should not be a new thread or is improper in some way, please remove or move. Thank you.

IMO mentioning the burial of the Anthony pets only helped the state.

1. The Anthony family buried their pets with respect. The parents would hardly take their treasured grandaughter and throw her into the woods.

2. ICA was in high school when some of pets were buried in the Anthony's yard and as a sociopath, mimicked the wrapping of her own daughter as you would a dog or cat. Sick beyond measure. I am now convinced that ICA intended to bury Caylee in the yard that day she borrowed the shovel.
3. Most importantly, the Anthony yard had buried dead pets in it and the cadaver dogs DID NOT hit on those spots. There was no dead animal in the trunk. There was a dead little girl!

Do you believe this helped the defense or the prosecution? Your thoughts.

--Mods, if this should not be a new thread or is improper in some way, please remove or move. Thank you.

BBM. I had already come to believe that ICA tried to bury Caylee in the backyard with the borrowed shovel. This confirmed it for me.

I am now fully convinced that Casey killed her daughter (and possibly some of the pets too), and buried that little girl in the backyard using the techniques she witnessed firsthand with the family pets. I think she eventually moved the body (thus the decomp in the trunk) and dumped it at the spot where the remains were later found by LE.

I am now fully convinced that Casey killed her daughter (and possibly some of the pets too), and buried that little girl in the backyard using the techniques she witnessed firsthand with the family pets.

i hate to think that she's that much of a sociopath... but they sure did seem to go through a lot of pets. i thought my family went through a lot of pets growing up but not nearly as many as the anthonys did.

i'm curious to know what ages the dogs were. if they died from old age (and had to be put to sleep) or if they were young and sick.

I have a bad feeling that Casey did something bad to Cinnamon and Ginger, the mama dog and puppy, that died within 6 months of each other.

It may sound silly, but just watching Casey's face when it was discussed in court sent a chill down my spine.

Cindy said Cinnamon and Ginger died when Casey was a senior in high school, right?

I bet that Cindy loved those two dogs so much, and Casey killed them to get back at Cindy.
Like Casey did when she killed Caylee, just five years later.

i hate to think that she's that much of a sociopath... but they sure did seem to go through a lot of pets.

As someone who has had a little training in this area, animal abuse/killings are often an early sign that a young person is going to have issues later in life. Also, she clearly has very little/no remorse for her actions and is very self focused--another big sign. I wouldn't put it past her to kill again if she were to walk free. I don't think she sees any wrong in her actions and maybe even gets a charge from it.

I cannot believe this information was presented by the DT and not the State. I think they just sealed her fate. She is in big trouble.

I am now fully convinced that Casey killed her daughter (and possibly some of the pets too), and buried that little girl in the backyard using the techniques she witnessed firsthand with the family pets. I think she eventually moved the body (thus the decomp in the trunk) and dumped it at the spot where the remains were later found by LE.

ITA with you. She borrowed the shovel to bury Caylee with the pets but then realized that one or both of her parents would be home and/or it would be time for her date with Tony before she could finish so she then put Caylee in the trunk and dumped her on her way over to Tony's to rent movies. Cold and heartless... and sickening :sick:

Regarding my bold above... I had the exact same thought regarding the pets since they moved to Florida that did not die at the vets. I'd love to know what those animals died of. I now believe that KC is a serial killer who just happened to get caught the firs time (I hope).

All this is just my opinion. :twocents: I honestly didn't have much doubt about KC's guilt before this but now I have NO doubt at all. JB has proven the State's case IMO. I just hope that the jury is having these same thoughts. Poor Caylee. :(

I've been out most of the morning and just finished putting away groceries during which time I was listening to HLN. First thing I heard when I turned on the TV was about Jose Baez connecting the burial of family pets to Caylee's death and disposal. There are no words, but this is how I feel :rolleyes: :maddening: :eek:

I have a bad feeling that Casey did something bad to Cinnamon and Ginger, the mama dog and puppy, that died within 6 months of each other.

It may sound silly, but just watching Casey's face when it was discussed in court sent a chill down my spine.

Cindy said Cinnamon and Ginger died when Casey was a senior in high school, right?

I bet that Cindy loved those two dogs so much, and Casey killed them to get back at Cindy.

And I think she may have practiced on the Yorkies with the chloroform, too.

Doesn't sound silly at all. I had the exact same reaction. She is frightening.

All these animal deaths are quite strange and even mentioning the short amount of time between some of them. This also gave me the visualization (if I were juror) that she wrapped her in plastic like a dog (actually worse). Shivers

Now I'm even more convinced ICA killed Caylee, and probably killed those dogs too. One of the "warning signs" of sociopaths is that they are cruel to animals. If those dogs were not old and were fairly healthy, she probably killed them.

I have been waiting to hear if there were any pets that had died. I was shocked to hear how many! Casey & her father were at the vet together when one dog died right on the table. I want to know how these pets died & how old they were????
Another thing is Cindy said her dogs were very tired in March when she says she looked up chloraphil. I think they were on their way out too.

Earlier today on WFTV, legal analyst Bill Sheaffer made the point that it could be argued by the prosecution that if any of the Anthony family's pets were buried in plastic bags with tape, that's how Casey learned to do it.

Earlier today on WFTV, legal analyst Bill Sheaffer made the point that it could be argued by the prosecution that if any of the Anthony family's pets were buried in plastic bags with tape, that's how Casey learned to do it.

LOL...the brillance of Mr. Sheaffer...a third grader could argue that point. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I missed the trial this morning due to some work craziness, can anyone enlighten me as to how many animals they had die? TIA :)

The more I think about this, the stupider I think it was for the DT to bring this whole issue up. It points to Casey just as much as it theoretically could point to GA. And in bringing up the issue, JB highlighted just how many Anthony family pets have died. Websleuthers aren't the only ones who know that killing animals is an early sign of antisocial personality disorder, aka something's really wrong with you. I'd bet there's someone on that jury who's thinking, whoa, did Casey have something to do with those pets dying? It could only be one. But that's all it takes to bring up the idea to the others when they start deliberating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back