clint back in jail-6-30-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so sad. And still we haven't found Hailey.

I will never understand how other people end up in jail and Billie gets to just move away.

Not excusing Clint at all. There just seems to be no justice for Hailey. I'll keep praying for it though.

Dunn previously had been arrested for failing to appear on the same charges in April, when he arrived nearly an hour late for his court date. He initially turned himself in to authorities on the charges in February.

"I talked with Clint this morning, and he said he didn't know he was supposed to appear in court," Toombs said. Toombs said the charges are in no way related to the investigation into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, who has been missing from Colorado City since late December.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jun/30/father-missing-colorado-city-teen-arrested/

Poor Clint, he really has a problem keeping track of things.

Lord I read this as "Clint Black in jail"
:waitasec:

Nevermind me.

Is it Friday yet????

I just don't get all these missed court dates...
My son got into some tresspassing trouble a few years back and his lawyer called before every court date to go over what was going to happen.

Just my observation

Saying he did not receive the letter from the court because he moved ...

Apparently calling or dropping by the courthouse is too much effort. Someone on FB said he has already made bail and is home.

I'm sorry to hear about Clint, but he needs to pay more attention to his business. Wondering how his new baby is doing.

Is anybody still looking for Hailey?

yeah, there's this thing called a phone and some of use it to dial important numbers to update our address

there's also this other thing called mail forwarding through the post office

oh, and let's not forget the internet that you can usually access for free at the library, where you can send emails to important people like lawyers

and actually going to the courthouse or lawyer's office might cost a bus ticket but hey, it's better than going to jail right?

oh, I guess not ...

I'm sorry to hear about Clint, but he needs to pay more attention to his business. Wondering how his new baby is doing.

Is anybody still looking for Hailey?

What a mess. :banghead:

The BBM:
Yes.

Round and round they go.... Where are you,Hailey?

Saying he did not receive the letter from the court because he moved ...

Apparently calling or dropping by the courthouse is too much effort. Someone on FB said he has already made bail and is home.

I sure hope nobody donated the bail money for him this time.

This case makes me sooooo mad!

I sure hope the LE dept of Ccity completely shocks and solves this case.

Come on
He is a grown man and can't write down a court date ?
Jeepers ..to me that would go on the IMPORANT list .
Poor Hailey ..I don;t undertsnad any of these people .
Her parents are both a mess ...I do not understand at all how she could move away.

Came over here to check (and to get away from the trajedy today in Orlando...) but I see not much has changed in Texas. How hard could it be to follow up on your court date? Clint can't seem to pull it all together on the same page.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to find out that Hailey ran away and is doing fine????

Let me dream on such a sad day.....

Love you, Hailey and Caylee

According to Vinelink, Clint was released yesterday, August 10, 2011.

Checking for updates. Glad to hear Clint is out of jail.
Sweet Hailey, I hope someone finds you someday soon! Prayers for you and for your loved ones who miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie