747 users online (90 members and 657 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

marijuana-depersonalization

No one has taken issue with Casey and Marijuana smoking.

For some folks, it can cause a depersonalization effect where their awareness of self and others changes.

Is it possible that Casey did change in the spring time after beginning or increasing marijuana usage and that a factor with being the Casey her friends just didn't know any more???

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm474 View Post

For some folks, it can cause a depersonalization effect where their awareness of self and others changes.

Is it possible that Casey did change in the spring time after beginning or increasing marijuana usage and that a factor with being the Casey her friends just didn't know any more???
    No.

imho/fairly irrelevant.

When ICA was incarcerated she passed all of her drug tests. Just sayin', seeing as THC can/will stay in your system for up to 3 months.

just chillin' with my own kind!

I agree/ not relevant to case
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

ICA behavior started way before the marijuana usage. So IMO its a mute point.
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

Yeah, I would think that it would be very difficult to keep all of her stories straight if she were smoking pot heavily, too.

IMO, when smoking pot, one does not have the ambition to deal with much of anything, especially something as complicated as ICA's juggling act of lies.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect." Steven Wright

There is a range of effects and also a variety of opinions on what the effects might be.

There would be some who would argue that marijuana use increases empathy, love and passivity. Therefore, if she had been using, she might not have murdered her daughter.

I'm not saying it's true, but some would argue for that.

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    No........
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

No. Sounds like urban myth material or shoddy research imo. Weed isn't going to morph her into a killer.
    Justice for GEORGE!

dont blame pot...blame KC and KC alone. if she was using meth or crack ..she would still be respondsible for Precious Caylees death. that is like blaming a gun for someone using it

It's a shame for the DT that you didn't post this sooner. It was more believable than the defense they came up with moo

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm474 View Post

Without going into details, I"ll just say that in my 53 years I've had lots of experience with folks using this. Never heard of what you're asserting. Perhaps it is true, but in my personal experience, never have I seen any such thing.

Now who were you again? What were we talking about?

That's it! Reefer madness!
    Oh, thats right, she was just deemed competant. Oh well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast