832 users online (174 members and 658 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What needs to be Rebutted?

I think it says a lot that the State only anticipates needing one day to put on their rebuttal case; the Defense did very little damage to the States case over the last 2+ weeks. Imo, the State only needs to call back:

1. Dr. G to rebut the "shoulda cracked the skull; shoddy work" assertion by Dr. Spitz

2. Gentiva compliance officer to rebut Cindy's testimony that she was not at work and was home when the incriminating chloroform searches were made.

3. George Anthony to rebut River Cruz's testimony that George made the "snowball" comment. (Imo she was weak and not credible, so maybe it's better not to put George up there again and possibly open up something else?)

Wondering what others think should be reiterated or cleared up before deliberations start...
    My opinions only, with respect to all those whose opinions differ

Not a darn thing except the records to prove Cindy was at work when the searches were done on the home computer

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Can JB's opening statement be rebutted? They didn't address any of the major points that were "proffered" in their CiC, and Casey didn't take the stand. The defense failed to present any explanation regarding the alleged sexual molestation of Casey as a child/teen, the accidental drowning of Caylee in the family swimming pool, and subsequent cover-up.

I would like to add that GA's suicide note needs to be discussed. Let GA explain what he meant by letting them down. I know what he meant because I've followed from the very start but the jury has not and they won't understand (multiple jobs, internet gambling Nigerian scam, the marriage separation, and whatever other financial troubles he got into). And we all know what he meant for Caylee.
    It's always Just My Opinion

I agree with Linda and Mare
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Can JB's opening statement be rebutted?
    In short, no.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Maybe Tim to say that the searches couldn't be done there and a computer expert to say there were no searches for Chlorophyll??

Honestly, I hate that I am so biased and know so much now. I honestly think that if the state said "Let's go to closing." the result would be the same. I can't see how anyone would think that this is anything other than what it is.

HRCodePink, I just read the last part of your signature, and now I'm lmao!! Needed that after today's sad testimony...

I just wish they could replay the jailhouse videos, especially the "The best dad part" and choosing George as the only person who would be allowed to visit her.

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    Dr. G and Gentiva.
    I really hope GA is not put on that stand again!

On sec thought. They need to put on george with the suicide letter.
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Can JB's opening statement be rebutted? They didn't address any of the major points that were "proffered" in their CiC, and Casey didn't take the stand. The defense failed to present any explanation regarding the alleged sexual molestation of Casey as a child/teen, the accidental drowning of Caylee in the family swimming pool, and subsequent cover-up.
    The opening statement cannot be rebutted, because it's not evidence. But it can be addressed in the closing statement. "Defense said they were going to prove, but they didn't etc.."

CA's computer searches and Dr. Spitz entire testimony.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by donnam View Post
    Dr. G and Gentiva.
    I really hope GA is not put on that stand again!

On sec thought. They need to put on george with the suicide letter.
    I think if they were going to put George on,they wouldn't have introduced the letter by itself.Of course,I have no idea how this works
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by Mare10 View Post
    I would like to add that GA's suicide note needs to be discussed. Let GA explain what he meant by letting them down. I know what he meant because I've followed from the very start but the jury has not and they won't understand (multiple jobs, internet gambling Nigerian scam, the marriage separation, and whatever other financial troubles he got into). And we all know what he meant for Caylee.
    Mare10, I'm sorry for not knowing any better, but were you able to actually read the suicide letter? I was only able to see the blurry images/screenshots on the wftv website. If you happened to have found a better/readable copy, can you please let me know where I can find it?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine28 View Post
    Mare10, I'm sorry for not knowing any better, but were you able to actually read the suicide letter? I was only able to see the blurry images/screenshots on the wftv website. If you happened to have found a better/readable copy, can you please let me know where I can find it?

Thank you!
    Here you go. There is transcription at the bottom.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...d=caseytwitter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast