1491 users online (373 members and 1118 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 205
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,151

    2011.06.30- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

    Thread for HLN shows: Prime News, Jane Valez Mitchell, Nancy Grace, and Dr Drew!!

    River Cruz on there talking about George.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,910
    ahhhh she got just what she wanted...

    I'll refrain from typing what I think....except the little icon


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    327
    Oh boo hoo! Cry me a river..... (pun intended)

    Aren't her 15 minutes up yet?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    156

    Holy cow...Crystal Holloway on LIVE HLN

    Vinnie's got Crystal on and she's spilling all kinds of details.

    Like that they (including GA) had to buy multiple phones. And, he lied and said he had never been to her house until he found out from Nancy Grace that there were surveillance cameras

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    82
    Wow, she either doesn't comprehend his questions, or she is purposely being coy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,540
    Just turned on the tv to find her sitting their talking to Vinnie. What? Will she be the next commentator on HLN/IS? I seriously doubt anyone needed to hear more from her to determine what and who they believe.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    156
    She strikes me as very believable....and she reiterated that he said "It was an accident". NOT...."I have to believe it was an accident."

  8. #8
    Sorry but I think this makes her look like an attention seeking liar.

  9. #9
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,840
    I'm sure she's going to have fun making the rounds for a day or two and then all the news will switch back to the trial, the jury, and an anticipated verdict. Too bad poor Ms Holloway/Cruz couldn't have been a witness a few weeks ago when she could have raked in a few extra dollars for her media tour.

    She was fuming when she was on Levi's show the other night. After her two rounds with Jeff Ashton this morning, she was riled up again. I guess she has more venom to spew and maybe get paid for it.

    This is not to say I don't believe her story about an affair with George. I just think she has her priorities all mixed up.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,910
    OMG

    Even if George did...seriously River....hasn't he suffered enough? Hasn't that family suffered more hell than you? WOW What a

    and there River sits....giddy and happy as a clam chatting it up with Vinnie.


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by boredhousewife View Post
    Sorry but I think this makes her look like an attention seeking liar.

    Why? How do you know she is lying?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,754
    Quote Originally Posted by boredhousewife View Post
    Sorry but I think this makes her look like an attention seeking liar.
    I agree. I think she is disgusting

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Bogart View Post
    I'm sure she's going to have fun making the rounds for a day or two and then all the news will switch back to the trial, the jury, and an anticipated verdict. Too bad poor Ms Holloway/Cruz couldn't have been a witness a few weeks ago when she could have raked in a few extra dollars for her media tour.

    She was fuming when she was on Levi's show the other night. After her two rounds with Jeff Ashton this morning, she was riled up again. I guess she has more venom to spew and maybe get paid for it.

    This is not to say I don't believe her story about an affair with George. I just think she has her priorities all mixed up.

    They just said she wasn't getting paid for vinnie's show and there were people hounding her outside and she didn't want the money. just sayin.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambiance View Post
    She strikes me as very believable....and she reiterated that he said "It was an accident". NOT...."I have to believe it was an accident."
    I re-listened to her statemnet to the police today.
    She said to the police on 2/17/10 that "he believed it was an accident......"

  15. #15
    bananarama's Avatar
    bananarama is offline Seeking Justice for the little ones without a voice!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    East Central FL
    Posts
    363
    Her voice is very annoying and she is a little too dramatic for me! But then again, so is Vinny P.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.04.12 Casey Anthony trial: Focus group 'acquits' Anthony on CBS show
    By Reality Orlando in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 09:23 AM
  2. 2011.07.02- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 11:49 PM
  3. 2011.07.03- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 09:58 PM
  4. 2011.06.29- HLN News Shows - Casey Anthony Trial Coverage
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:55 AM
  5. 2011.06.10 ABC's 20/20 RE: Casey Anthony Trial
    By Never4GetCaylee in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 01:20 PM