2011.06.30- HLN News Shows Discussion - Casey Anthony Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Thread for HLN shows: Prime News, Jane Valez Mitchell, Nancy Grace, and Dr Drew!!

River Cruz on there talking about George.

ahhhh she got just what she wanted...

I'll refrain from typing what I think....except the little:loser: icon

Oh boo hoo! Cry me a river..... (pun intended)

Aren't her 15 minutes up yet?

Vinnie's got Crystal on and she's spilling all kinds of details.

Like that they (including GA) had to buy multiple phones. And, he lied and said he had never been to her house until he found out from Nancy Grace that there were surveillance cameras

Wow, she either doesn't comprehend his questions, or she is purposely being coy.

Just turned on the tv to find her sitting their talking to Vinnie. What? Will she be the next commentator on HLN/IS? I seriously doubt anyone needed to hear more from her to determine what and who they believe.

She strikes me as very believable....and she reiterated that he said "It was an accident". NOT...."I have to believe it was an accident."

I'm sure she's going to have fun making the rounds for a day or two and then all the news will switch back to the trial, the jury, and an anticipated verdict. Too bad poor Ms Holloway/Cruz couldn't have been a witness a few weeks ago when she could have raked in a few extra dollars for her media tour.

She was fuming when she was on Levi's show the other night. After her two rounds with Jeff Ashton this morning, she was riled up again. I guess she has more venom to spew and maybe get paid for it.

This is not to say I don't believe her story about an affair with George. I just think she has her priorities all mixed up.

OMG:sick:

Even if George did...seriously River....hasn't he suffered enough? Hasn't that family suffered more hell than you? WOW What a :loser:

and there River sits....giddy and happy as a clam chatting it up with Vinnie.

I'm sure she's going to have fun making the rounds for a day or two and then all the news will switch back to the trial, the jury, and an anticipated verdict. Too bad poor Ms Holloway/Cruz couldn't have been a witness a few weeks ago when she could have raked in a few extra dollars for her media tour.

She was fuming when she was on Levi's show the other night. After her two rounds with Jeff Ashton this morning, she was riled up again. I guess she has more venom to spew and maybe get paid for it.

This is not to say I don't believe her story about an affair with George. I just think she has her priorities all mixed up.

They just said she wasn't getting paid for vinnie's show and there were people hounding her outside and she didn't want the money. just sayin.

She strikes me as very believable....and she reiterated that he said "It was an accident". NOT...."I have to believe it was an accident."

I re-listened to her statemnet to the police today.
She said to the police on 2/17/10 that "he believed it was an accident......"

Her voice is very annoying and she is a little too dramatic for me! But then again, so is Vinny P.

I agree. I think she is disgusting

Why? She kept the whole thing quiet for 2 years....it was the cops who came to her and she denied the affair....so she even kept quiet then ...it was only until they had her nailed with GEORGE's texts. Don't see how she can be disgusting. But, if you think she is - then you have to think GEORGE is too.

Sorry, I don't believe her. She might not be getting any money but she sure is trying to do the "woe is me" part.

In the beginning of this interview with Vinnie P, she was wah wah wah, all they care about is George. Doesn't anybody know what I've been through?

Sounds familiar. Eek.

Sorry, I don't believe her. She might not be getting any money but she sure is trying to do the "woe is me" part.

I think the "woe is me" is from constant harassment by the press along with being labeled a harlot in the media. Plus, she was the one who had to lay it all out there while he trashed her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123