773 users online (126 members and 647 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.

When will the first jail house interview be?

When do you think the first televised interview with the inmate be and who will do it? She will give one I bet when it is brought to her so she can tell HER true story!

I say Oprah
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

As soon as she stood up and said she wouldn't testify, I knew she would do a jail house interview!!! She knew she couldn't control the prosecution but she thinks she will be able to control whatever interviewer she decides on!! Plus she will be able to steer the interview into a PITY Casey show!! JMO
    Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.”

follow me on Twitter @angiebowman68

I thought Oprah's show ended...?

I think Casey will do an episode of Nightline, 20/20, Dateline, Primetime, or 48 Hours about the case. It will be a retrospective look at the case and the trial, with Casey telling her side of the story.

Barbara Walters and I think it will be within the first month after she is sentenced.

Can she/should she while awaiting appeal ?

We know the NE pays others for ones interview...
    Hehe, missed the televised part

Wish it were a death row interview, but I just don't think they'll give her the DP. IMHO, she can say whatever she wants to whomever she wants as long as she's incarcerated the rest of her natural life and is not allowed to profit from Caylee in any way.
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

What will she have to say that JB didn't say in open court. Will she change her story? But we may have to wait for all the motions to come after trial is over.

I say JB will give the first interview. He is in this for the money anyway.

I say as soon as she can arrange it-- she's going to go into shock from the abrupt lack of attention. I'd venture to guess KC has never been left before, she's always done the leaving... her boys are going to go poof and never lay eyes on her again.

I also bet she'll be begging for visits from a family that has gotten very used to having no contact with her. She'll be limited to phone stuff, imo.

rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    Doesn't she have to be convicted first?

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Barbara Walters and I think it will be within the first month after she is sentenced.
    Don't you think she would be clever enough to hold off in the hopes of a retrial?

Ineffective assistance seems likely.

She doesn't want to give the prosecution more ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstc4caylee View Post
    From a legal point of view and with a view of ensuring her the best prospects in the criminal/homicide matter, the answer is an emphatic NO.

I see her on an episode of Snapped in less than a year. She will whine that everyone was against her: LE, her family and friends, even and especially her attorneys. They all took advantage of her for the money and fame. (her perspective, not mine!!) then she will come up with new stories and theories. Still playing the victim, yada yada.
    I'm not a chemist, I'm a massage therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstc4caylee View Post
    Yeah, she will. She hasn't done much to help herself so far. I hope the prison won't allow it.

When her commissary account runs dry. Casey will NOT be able to live without her Twinkies and slim jims.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast