When will the first jail house interview be?

donnam

Reaction score
When do you think the first televised interview with the inmate be and who will do it? She will give one I bet when it is brought to her so she can tell HER true story!

I say Oprah

As soon as she stood up and said she wouldn't testify, I knew she would do a jail house interview!!! She knew she couldn't control the prosecution but she thinks she will be able to control whatever interviewer she decides on!! Plus she will be able to steer the interview into a PITY Casey show!! JMO

I thought Oprah's show ended...?

I think Casey will do an episode of Nightline, 20/20, Dateline, Primetime, or 48 Hours about the case. It will be a retrospective look at the case and the trial, with Casey telling her side of the story.

Barbara Walters and I think it will be within the first month after she is sentenced.

We know the NE pays others for ones interview...
Hehe, missed the televised part :)

Wish it were a death row interview, but I just don't think they'll give her the DP. IMHO, she can say whatever she wants to whomever she wants as long as she's incarcerated the rest of her natural life and is not allowed to profit from Caylee in any way.

What will she have to say that JB didn't say in open court. Will she change her story? But we may have to wait for all the motions to come after trial is over.

I say JB will give the first interview. He is in this for the money anyway.

I say as soon as she can arrange it-- she's going to go into shock from the abrupt lack of attention. I'd venture to guess KC has never been left before, she's always done the leaving... her boys are going to go poof and never lay eyes on her again.

I also bet she'll be begging for visits from a family that has gotten very used to having no contact with her. She'll be limited to phone stuff, imo.

:boohoo:

Doesn't she have to be convicted first?

Barbara Walters and I think it will be within the first month after she is sentenced.

Don't you think she would be clever enough to hold off in the hopes of a retrial?

Ineffective assistance seems likely.

She doesn't want to give the prosecution more ammunition.

Can she/should she while awaiting appeal ?

From a legal point of view and with a view of ensuring her the best prospects in the criminal/homicide matter, the answer is an emphatic NO.

I see her on an episode of Snapped in less than a year. She will whine that everyone was against her: LE, her family and friends, even and especially her attorneys. They all took advantage of her for the money and fame. (her perspective, not mine!!) then she will come up with new stories and theories. Still playing the victim, yada yada.

When her commissary account runs dry. Casey will NOT be able to live without her Twinkies and slim jims.

Fun question! I was actually thinking about this earlier but I was thinking more along the lines of "will her prison visitation videos be released".. If her parents visit her in prison will those visits be recorded and released like the jail house visits were? Hope it is okay to post that question here, seemed like the best place.

I vote Nancy Grace to do her interview....bahahaha

I thought Oprah's show ended...?

I think Casey will do an episode of Nightline, 20/20, Dateline, Primetime, or 48 Hours about the case. It will be a retrospective look at the case and the trial, with Casey telling her side of the story.

Oprah did end, but she could do the interview for her new network OWN

I also bet she will get married in prison. I'm sure she has no shortage of admirers out there that think she's "hawt". Maybe when the BirdFlipper is released from jail they could can hook up. Can't wait to see her ad begging for Prison PenPals.

Sorry... But, I think it is Gross to even think about or ponder. Why would anyone ever try to perpetuate this BS?

I'm about to get on my :soapbox:

I HATE that anyone will allow JB to prove that this is any kind of entertainment.

It is the MURDER TRIAL of an innocent little girl.

Please do not contribute to making any part of this "entertainment" at Caylee's expense. :gavel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back