830 users online (176 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

When the trial is all over...

Do we still get to see the video phone calls and letters as part of "public record" information or does that all end once the verdict is in?

I want to keep on being able to know what goes on behind the scenes with ICA and want to know what goes on in the Magical World of ICA and her imaginary friends.

I secretly hope that all that she will ever have is imaginary friends from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    Do we still get to see the video phone calls and letters as part of "public record" information or does that all end once the verdict is in?

I want to keep on being able to know what goes on behind the scenes with ICA and want to know what goes on in the Magical World of ICA and her imaginary friends.

I secretly hope that all that she will ever have is imaginary friends from here on out.
    I think we will be hearing about ICA for a while and then she will fade away into the sunset or is that darkness.
    Last edited by Ricki; 07-01-2011 at 12:22 AM. Reason: addition to thought
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

after the trial i am still never going to know exactly why and exactly how little Caylee died.. did she suffer,was it in ICA anger, if planned.. we will never know.

just feel sorry for GA..
    I applaud JA and the prosecution I am sending a thank you card.. dont know if they will read but they did an excellent job... much thanks to them for being the true voice for Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by sherryk View Post
    after the trial i am still never going to know exactly why and exactly how little Caylee died.. did she suffer,was it in ICA anger, if planned.. we will never know.

just feel sorry for GA..
    I applaud JA and the prosecution I am sending a thank you card.. dont know if they will read but they did an excellent job... much thanks to them for being the true voice for Caylee.
    That was my plan as well.

The state of FL can be proud of their LE and judicial system! I am amazed at Judge Perry's fairness and willingness to listen to each side's argument no matter how petty it may seem, his ability to have complete control of his courtroom with his no-nonsense approach while still maintaining his wit and sense of humor.

In fact, I think the next thread that someone starts should be Perry for Pres '12

Could you just imagine everything that he could get accomplished in one term alone??

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    I think we will be hearing about ICA for a while and then she will fade away into the sunset.
    Agreed. She will be hot news for a bit and when next story hits she'll be gone. Can't happen soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post

My understanding is that everything the SA and LE have will be unsealed and released after sentencing. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in here.

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    I think she'll hang on a bit longer in the local Orlando news vs the national news but very soon she will be history for most of the nation. There will be peeps like us that will be tuned into the story and continue to get little updates here and there but the big story will be over soon.
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

While I think that it will become public record when the trial concludes, it might give ica the argument that she can never get a fair retrial due to the case record becoming public record. That is if she were to win an appeal for a retrial, and I hope that day never comes. If the jury is hung, the record will remain as it is now, because the state will retry her again.

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    I thought this was going to be a support thread.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

After the trial is JB obligated to represent ICA on any appeals or will she get a new lawyer??

Are you asking if her prison visits and letters she writes after the verdict is rendered and she is tranferred to prison vs. jail?

I wouldn't think so. JMHO.

Any letter she writes and the recipient wishes to publish it then yes we could see it.

I just don't see that her prison visits and communications while inside will be available.

The taped jail visits and correspondence written to KC and from KC were available to us because of the sunshine law. Simply put those tapes and letters were entered into the court as evidence and were accessable because of the sunshine law which provides the right to access all governmental proceedings by the public.

Meaning I don't know how any of her tapes or letters could be considered in the future while she is in prison serving her sentence as part of a governmental proceeding.

Good question but I really don't think it will happen.JMHO

ETA: anything that has already been submitted into evidence in this trial is considered public record unless it was sealed. You can access it yourself if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Bforster View Post
    After the trial is JB obligated to represent ICA on any appeals or will she get a new lawyer??
    I don't think he has any obligation to her after the end of the trial (legally) he is reported to be working pro bono right now.

She would probably do best to find an lawyer that specializes in appeals to file an appeal and she could still keep Baez if she wished is my understanding.

IMHO she will have lawyers lining the block to take a crack at a retrial if it happens and any appeals issues. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    I thought this was going to be a support thread.
    Well, maybe it kinda is. I'm not ready to let go of all of the discussions that I've had (or just lurked and read)with all of these people that I've never met before on WS.

Also, I just can't imagine any other case coming along that can top this one for the drama, the tears, the incredulous behavior, etc.

This was basically the first huge trial to happen with so much information on the internet which allowed everyone to have immediate information at any time of day or night. I admit that I have been a little too obsessed with this story at times but it has certainly been a ride to remember.

Especially remembering how the first forums worked - back in the day of the "Fox Blog" I think they called it. It was one huge long thread and within the huge long thread there were so many conversations going on that you had to wade through the ones that weren't talking about what you were talking about...look at how times have changed in just 3 years!

ok wtf?? Jojo.... Caylee knows!
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast