777 users online (93 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Life after Casey! How do you cope?

So where do you from here? How do you cope now that you have free time? Clean your house? Take a well deserved vacation? Redo your yard?
    What are you going to do now?

Websleuths is not going away, so I will be coming back often. The people here a wonderful and unite for a very good cause. I am not going anywhere and I hope you all stay too.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

well, I will be here...

I also will redo my deck

that is about all
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

I will always be haunted and wonder "what really happened to caylee"
    because the trial is over, doesn't mean the mystery is over.

this was the FIRST and LAST case I get involved with. I don't htink i could handle another... i don't know how you guys do it.

Clean my house and catch up on everything I've neglected. lol I will def still visit here. I'm sure there will still be tons to discuss.

I've actually put off putting a course together that I'll have to start teaching on July 18th, so it's actually a blessing that it's coming to an end so I can start writing the lectures and working up the PowerPoint. LOL

Hopefully, the hundreds of posters on Caylee's forum will just make their way to the other forums on WS. There are so many cases here, and new posters would be beneficial to all of them. I don't think there's any case on WS right now that would be as time-consuming as Casey's trial was.

I'll direct my attention to another case I suppose. It's overwhelming how many missing persons cases there are out there...unidentified persons...unsolved homicides. There are certain ones that have caught my attention and that still need justice. I wish some answers would come in Kyron's case......I check the local news for Portland on a daily basis hoping for some break in the case. As for trials, I tend to mostly follow local ones. Here in NC Brad Cooper was recently found guilty (YAY!!)...Jason Young's trial resulted in a hung jury (8-4 in favor of acquittal) *sigh*. Raven Abaroa's trial should be starting sometime soon and that's probably the next one I'll follow but I need to get caught up on that case.
    Praying for precious little Kyron
    I'm sorry that justice was not served for you little Caylee. I pray that your murderer will forever be haunted by nightmares and will never find a moment's peace.

I'll just find another case or two to follow on here and do all the things I've normally done. This case never consumed my life, as it did for some others.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Krishnamurti

Honestly I'll be glad when it's over because it has distracted me too much and takes up too much of my day.

I'll be glad when it's over. I feel drained.

Quote Originally Posted by BlOnDe_GuRrL View Post
    I will always be haunted and wonder "what really happened to caylee"
    because the trial is over, doesn't mean the mystery is over.

this was the FIRST and LAST case I get involved with. I don't htink i could handle another... i don't know how you guys do it.

Most of them are not this intense for me. I came here years ago for the Laci Peterson case, (though I think I had a different user name then) and I didn't follow it near as closely as I'm following this one. For some reason, Caylee has haunted me. I just have to know and see that she is taken care of and that she gets justice.

Outside this case, I don't post much, but I do read quite a lot on a regular basis.

I am so glad it is almost over. It has affected me in an unhealthy way. I've gained weight from sitting here in front of the computer for hours, then the tv, watching related programs. I have hardly watched any programs for entertainment for many months. (Including well before the trial started-I have focused on this.) I resent family phone calls, dogs that want to go out and have neglected my house, yard, job, sick husband and to some extent, adult children. It isn't good. I will be glad to be free of this sad weight I seem to be bearing for Caylee's justice. I so admire the prosecution for their ability to really do something to help her, rather than the mourning I seem to be stuck in. It has been affirming to read fellow Sleuthers reaction to this terrible, nasty, sad, destructive tale. Now I hope I can lift out of it and "get a life".

My worst fear is a hung jury.

I'll miss all the nice people I met here. I will visit websleuths often though! I'm sure we haven't heard the last of Casey yet.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast