What will Casey's reaction be when the verdict comes in?

mrsu

Reaction score
Thinking ahead to when the verdict is delivered...what will her reaction be to whatever the verdict is? Will she show any emotion at all? Will she sob? Will she say anything? Will she maintain the blank stare she's had at times?

I wouldn't be surprised if ICA unloads and goes totally beserk and unleashes a tyrant of anger that she has been trying to supress these past few weeks. Look what happened when she got upset at JB the other day at something JB did or didn't do. Honestly, I don't think she is going to take this laying down.

I half expect a smirk...or maybe a look of I don't care because she's sure she will win an appeals case and will be out tooling around in that big RV...:floorlaugh:

IF she's convicted, I expect something like the outburst after Cindy testified the first time. If for some reason she's acquitted, I expect a slight faint, a huge sigh and then the hugging and crying in Jose Baez' arms. Oh yeah, and asking the cute intern if he's looking for a roomate.

I think she will be found guilty of aggravated child abuse. I hope she gets LWOP, but I am not sure she will. I think she will give the ' I could care less look' just to show she doesn't care what anyone thinks. But behind the scenes she will have one of her anxiety attacks. But I think she is not worried because her team has her convinced it is coming back on appeal. I think that is how they convinced her not to testify. imoo

I kind of hope she doesn't get the DP because it will absolutely come back on appeal if so. But if it is 30 yrs or life, then I think it will stand because this Judge is awesome.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I spoke to a reporter in the know who was in trial today and his impression is that #JoseBaez and #caseyanthony believe they've won this.

via twitter

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I spoke to a reporter in the know who was in trial today and his impression is that #JoseBaez and #caseyanthony believe they've won this.

via twitter

SNORT!!

And on that note, I'm off to bed. Goodnight all.

:floorlaugh: :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

I think she's going to throw a screaming raving tantrum of epic proportions and will have to be restrained.

Then again, it might just be my active imagination and tight boots!

I don't think she will show any emotion when she is convicted.

I think she will show emotion when she is found guilty.

How will the verdict be read? Do they go through each charge? Does anyone know? I want to know what to expect so I'm not confused.

I think she'll just sit there shaking her head "no" like she does when she's not happy about what people are saying about her

I cannot wait until a verdict has been reached and would love to know too what the procedure is...does the judge rule on sentencing straight away etc

i'm thinking she'll faint. the only time i saw someone like her get convicted of murder was pamela smart - i'm sure she didn't expect to be found guilty either. her legs weakened and she nearly fell as i recall.

all i know is i hope to be watching live when it happens, and i hope it's guilty in the first degree.

She will be happy because she can continue to be the center of attention. She will be looking forward to the appeal.

Either stone faced or an outburst of monumental proportions. I think sentencing occurs at a later date. The judge will take his time deciding her sentence, thus limiting as many appeals as possible.

I'm not sure what she will do, but I can tell you that if I were JB I would be asking to switch seats with CM during the verdict...lol!

Stone cold and staring down the jury.

Thinking ahead to when the verdict is delivered...what will her reaction be to whatever the verdict is? Will she show any emotion at all? Will she sob? Will she say anything? Will she maintain the blank stare she's had at times?

Great question....

Part of me thinks we'll see the stone face (i.e., her contempt/anger/I'm smarter than all of you face)...but on the other hand....because the penalty phase will be next, her lawyers may encourage her to cry and get some sympathy if possible to try to avoid the DP.

Personally, I think that part of the reason for ICA having a security guard directly behind her the past few days is in preparation for when the verdict is read, "just in case". I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the DT requested it.

I expect some sort of meltdown. I don't know if all the anger will show or just the "no" head shaking and tears, but I hope there are no pens, pencils, safety scissors, nothing close to her that day. Double guarded for the attorneys sake would be good. This girl snaps within seconds, and she is not drinking or on drugs which is what you would expect with the meltdowns displayed so far, scary!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back