Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 #1

SmoothOperator is online now Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    74 articles of forensic evidence that have been sent to the FBI and will have results within just a couple of days IMO is very promising!!*

I think Chief Burns is being honest yet hopeful with his comment about what results are yielded from this forensic *evidence and that if those results are whT they are hoping them to show, combined with the evidence they already have would give them the full house poker hand.. Leading to charging someone..

But if those pieces of evidence do not yield what it is that they are hoping for that correlate with evidence that they already have.. Then they will have to start moving the investigation in a different direction..

I believe that is his honest hope and opinion as well as it is how an investigation unfolds.. You go where any evidence found leads you, many times it leads to a dead end and sometimes it even works to help clear individuals so that they can continue moving the focus from the inside out of the scope of the investigation.. I don't believe anyone is thinking about this case being cold.. Especially with 74 pieces of forensic evidence tested by FBI with results literally hours away.. Those results could answer everything they need.. If not they move on..thats SOP..

Now what would be worrisome would be if they didn't operate the investigation this way and instead of moving on to other possibilities when the results didn't corroborate what they'd expected it to or who they expected it to.. If instead of moving on they were determined to keep digging and determined to stay stuck with their focus on that one person when evidence was no longer pointing there.. That would be worrisome.. But that's not the case,, Burns says if that happens to be the case then they would move away in a different direction..

I'm very hopeful as to what the results will tell or lead the investigators toward.. Hopefully justice and closure for Laurens loved one's, including her two younger sisters who Im sure lost not only a*Sister in Lauren, but an unbelievable role
    Model as well..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    The difference is that the reporter already had knowledge of the body being found(she says near Laurens car).. But SM was still 5minutes away from learning a body was even found on the property(atleast that's what he states when the reporter breaks the news to him about the body.. According to him he had no knowledge of a body found)..

So, IMO that makes a huge difference.. The reporter, as did everyone who knew of the body being found on property, correctly assumed of course that it was Lauren.. She already knew this at the time she began the interview, so naturally with a dead body found near Lauren's car and believing it to be Laurens body she would speak of Lauren in past tense..

McD on the other hand states he had zero knowledge of any body being found whatsoever until this reporter tells him later in this interview.. Therefor just as he, himself states "we just are still looking for her, we don't know where she is.." combined with no knowledge of a body being found and it doesn't make sense that he right out of the shoot is speaking about Lauren in past tense...jmo, tho!
    Sure, understood. My idea was that in conversation we often follow others' leads as far as verb tense.
    Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:

One thing I wanted to mention was about about the email (which we haven't been able to read it as far as I know). And some have mentioned it possibly being written by the killer. I find the word "hoodlums" kind of telling. McD uses the term when speaking to the reporter, and it seems a great way to try and throw investigators off the trail seeing as how Macon is notorious for hoodlum type crimes. Whether McD paraphrased or that was actually what was written, it seems a bit of misdirection to me.

Also, my friend who was in Law School with McD said he was indeed a weird guy, but that he would never have thought him capable of such a crime and didn't believe he could've done it. My response was that I don't think anyone seems capable of such a crime. Who do you know that you would say "oh yeah, of course he did it!" It's an inhuman thing, and most people would be shocked no matter who the killer turns out to be.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lomaker For This Useful Post:

Hello Everyone,
    I have been following your posts from page one. I do not live in Macon but have three friends who live there and were close friends of Lauren. I have been in contact with them frequently discussing the possibilities of what happened to Lauren. I was aware of the search for Lauren prior to the horrific outcome.
    We were hoping and praying for her safe return.
    And then her body was found.
    Needless to say, we are heartbroken.

One of my three Macon friends went to high school with Stephen McDaniel:
    McD did not have a lot of friends; he was a loner. He did wear chain mail and grew exceptionally long fingernails. Overall, McD was an unusual sort of guy in high school. Nice enough and quiet, but strange.

According to recent articles:
    As an adult law student, McD secretly entered two of his neighbor’s apartments and stole personal items. He kept these personal items in his apartment which were recently discovered by the police.
    McD also attended Lauren’s graduation party uninvited. Lauren’s family and another family gave the party after May 14th law school graduation. McD showed up and each of the families thought the other had invited him until they discussed it and realized neither had. The party venue location required transportation; it was not in their apartment vicinity where a person would just happen in.

As for McD’s recorded interview at the apartment grounds – I am dubious of the authenticity. I am reminded of Susan Smith’s histrionics when her 3 children went missing…Drowned in a car at the hand of their own mother.

Please know that I am about to share a theory of what happened based on some facts and some plain old logic, which, BTW, was the missing link in the Casey Anthony verdict.

THEORY:
    Here you have McD who is somewhat of an introvert and possibly a social misfit with an aptitude for surreptitious criminal behavior who is living next door to a gorgeous, popular, outgoing young lady who has an active social life. McD watches her coming and going. He becomes infatuated with Lauren, and over time, the infatuation develops into an obsession. At night, as they go to sleep, only the wall of the apartment separates her from him. As he falls asleep at night he thinks of her then possibly one day makes a pass at Lauren or maybe he just dreams of it. She isn’t interested in McD and he knows it.

The ‘hidden key’ to her apartment is known to Lauren’s friends as well as to McD.
    On Saturday night, before that last email was sent which was around 10:30, McD enters her apartment using the hidden key OR sees her outside and invites her in to his apartment under some pretense. If he entered using the hidden key, the element of surprise would have caught Lauren off guard which would have given advantage to McD.

Whichever or whatever the scenario, I doubt he approached Lauren with the intention to kill her. However, when she rejected his affection, his obsession overcame him. In the process of her rejection of him, one thing led to the next which escalated with Lauren trying to escape for her life, and he overpowered her. With anger intent or by accident, he killed Lauren. At this juncture, McD is presented with a completely different and unexpected problem. She is dead. What now? As unthinkable as it is, his solution was to eliminate the body which means there is a ‘missing person’ and not a murder. He knew it would be a lot easier to hide parts of a body rather than a whole person. Plus, this would make identification much more difficult as well as destroy evidence on her body. Whether it was her apartment bathtub or his, (I think it was his) he dismembered her for one reason: to get rid of her body so he would not get caught. Obviously, he did a good job of hiding the body parts since they have yet to be found. After he had made one or more trips to dispose of the body parts, he had the torso to deal with. Knowing that the trash pick up was on Thursday morning, he placed the torso in the trash can outside the apartment building on one of the nights prior to Thursday morning, knowing that the evidence would be gone once the Thursday morning trash truck arrived and hauled it to the dump.

McD attempted to secure his plan for Lauren to be classified as a ‘missing person’ who was taken by someone who had broken into her apartment. This is precisely why, after the murder, he wrote the email from her computer stating that “Macon Hoodlums tried to break in…”

McD’s plan to make Lauren a missing person would have been successful except her friends came looking for her one day too early. They came on Wednesday rather than Thursday and that is what changed the course of this crime.

This scenario is my theory to be considered in whole, part, or not, but never as fact. until proven otherwise!

There was a lot of evidence collected at the crime scene.
    Once it is analyzed in Quantico the truth will be known.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sandstorm For This Useful Post:

Welcome Sandstorm, thanks for sharing all that. I would have to say I think you are pretty spot on. The only thing I might disagree with you on is that I think it's possible he did have the intent. But that may never come to light.

Lauren's Memorial Service can be viewed LIVE now:

http://www.13wmaz.com/default.aspx

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandstorm For This Useful Post:

I occasionally check for cases that are close to my location, but WOW this one takes the cake. How horrible and tragic. I am curious to see whether McD has any medical history or diagnosis that may be pertinent to how he is acting. I don't think speculation in that way is completely allowed, but that interview pinged some concerns in my mind even down to little details people are finding suspicious (like, minute details about seemingly irrelevant stories).

Hopefully, the pieces of evidence collected lay the matter to rest completely and Lauren and her family can have peace and justice.

Welcome Sandstorm, great first post.

Your theory is pretty much the way I view what could have happened as well. I would add a couple of other things too. If Lauren were in the shower, would he have been able to hear that in his apartment? I remember long ago when we lived in an apartment you could hear water running in the pipes next door. Or I think he would wait until he thought she was asleep.

Also, regarding the timing. He had obviously known Lauren for a couple of years correct? She was moving to ATL that very week. If he had been fantasizing about her his chances to fulfill them were dwindling. He had the perfect opportunity, they were the only two tennants, there would be no one else to hear a possible disturbance or see him moving things out of the apartment. McD as a law student would have particularly good insight into crime scene evidence.

I wonder what the "personal" items were that he stole from the other apartments? Are we talking panties and bras?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I have been following your posts from page one. I do not live in Macon but have three friends who live there and were close friends of Lauren. I have been in contact with them frequently discussing the possibilities of what happened to Lauren. I was aware of the search for Lauren prior to the horrific outcome.
    Needless to say, we are heartbroken.

One of my three Macon friends went to high school with Stephen McDaniel:
    McD did not have a lot of friends; he was a loner. He did wear chain mail and grew exceptionally long fingernails. Overall, McD was an unusual sort of guy in high school. Nice enough and quiet, but strange.

According to recent articles:
    As an adult law student, McD secretly entered two of his neighbor’s apartments and stole personal items. He kept these personal items in his apartment which were recently discovered by the police.
    McD also attended Lauren’s graduation party uninvited. Lauren’s family and another family gave the party after May 14th law school graduation. McD showed up and each of the families thought the other had invited him until they discussed it and realized neither had. The party venue location required transportation; it was not in their apartment vicinity where a person would just happen in.

As for McD’s recorded interview at the apartment grounds – I am dubious of the authenticity. I am reminded of Susan Smith’s histrionics when her 3 children went missing…Drowned in a car at the hand of their own mother.

Please know that I am about to share a theory of what happened based on some facts and some plain old logic, which, BTW, was the missing link in the Casey Anthony verdict.

THEORY:
    Here you have McD who is somewhat of an introvert and possibly a social misfit with an aptitude for surreptitious criminal behavior who is living next door to a gorgeous, popular, outgoing young lady who has an active social life. McD watches her coming and going. He becomes infatuated with Lauren, and over time, the infatuation develops into an obsession. At night, as they go to sleep, only the wall of the apartment separates her from him. As he falls asleep at night he thinks of her then possibly one day makes a pass at Lauren or maybe he just dreams of it. She isn’t interested in McD and he knows it.

The ‘hidden key’ to her apartment is known to Lauren’s friends as well as to McD.
    On Saturday night, before that last email was sent which was around 10:30, McD enters her apartment using the hidden key OR sees her outside and invites her in to his apartment under some pretense. If he entered using the hidden key, the element of surprise would have caught Lauren off guard which would have given advantage to McD.

Whichever or whatever the scenario, I doubt he approached Lauren with the intention to kill her. However, when she rejected his affection, his obsession overcame him. In the process of her rejection of him, one thing led to the next which escalated with Lauren trying to escape for her life, and he overpowered her. With anger intent or by accident, he killed Lauren. At this juncture, McD is prese
    nted with a completely different and unexpected problem. She is dead. What now? As unthinkable as it is, his solution was to eliminate the body which means there is a ‘missing person’ and not a murder. He knew it would be a lot easier to hide parts of a body rather than a whole person. Plus, this would make identification much more difficult as well as destroy evidence on her body. Whether it was her apartment bathtub or his, (I think it was his) he dismembered her for one reason: to get rid of her body so he would not get caught. Obviously, he did a good job of hiding the body parts since they have yet to be found. After he had made one or more trips to dispose of the body parts, he had the torso to deal with. Knowing that the trash pick up was on Thursday morning, he placed the torso in the trash can outside the apartment building on one of the nights prior to Thursday morning, knowing that the evidence would be gone once the Thursday morning trash truck arrived and hauled it to the dump.

McD attempted to secure his plan for Lauren to be classified as a ‘missing person’ who was taken by someone who had broken into her apartment. This is precisely why, after the murder, he wrote the email from her computer stating that “Macon Hoodlums tried to break in…”

McD’s plan to make Lauren a missing person would have been successful except her friends came looking for her one day too early. They came on Wednesday rather than Thursday and that is what changed the course of this crime.

This scenario is my theory to be considered in whole, part, or not, but never as fact. until proven otherwise!

There was a lot of evidence collected at the crime scene.
    Once it is analyzed in Quantico the truth will be known.
    quick question: Is "hoodlums" a common word in Macon vocabulary? I have to admit that the first time I saw it written, I giggled because I haven't heard that word actually used before -only read it in various 19th- or 20th-century American stories! It sounded so quaint and contrived that I thought the email must be suspect. But is that something that we could reasonably expect LG, or someone like her, to write? What about the other words or syntax used in the email - it might help to know if they were typical of LG. I know we have discussed whether it made sense that she would've sent such an email at all, but maybe the linguistics are something concrete that could be used to determine authorship.

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:

quick question: Is "hoodlums" a common word in Macon vocabulary?

Very common

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dupree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
    quick question: Is "hoodlums" a common word in Macon vocabulary?
    IMO, I think that "thug" is more commonly used today than hoodlum.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McMunn For This Useful Post:

I am from Macon and still live near by. I feel that we will soon see the investigation start spreading into surroundings rural counties. The ones with plenty of wooded running trails and possibly hunting camps.
    I have a hard time believing that Mcd could have carried Lauren to his apartment and then dismembered her, she was an athlete he was a wiry lil guy. If he did in her apartment then there would have been plenty of blood residue for the police to find.
    This whole case is bizarre, le has started searching some of the downtown running areas, I.e. Rosehill and Shirley Hills (which is across the river) all are within a 2 mile radis of the apartment.
    The person or persons that did this had to have some knowledge of anatomy and the clean up of the aftermath of a kill. A med student,a taxidermist, a hunter, a doctor or a butcher and at the very least a highly intellectual person who could have watched and planned for the right time to strike.
    The running club may be the key. Here in Macon is called the hash house harriers or Mgh4 it consist of people from all walks of life. I just cannot fathom a dismembered being an impromptu act to hide a murder.
    Also has the family confirmed the whereabouts of her dog Butterbean?
    I would like to add we call people hoodlums and thugs here in Macon, so the word would not be odd to use in conversation, around here.
    This is my first post please let me know your thoughts.
    My theories are just that THEORIES.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Macontime For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by McMunn View Post
    IMO, I think that "thug" is more commonly used today than hoodlum.
    Yes thugs is more common (at least in text when people are being polite). But these folks were lawyers that defended thugs for a living, they are supposed to be "progressive" and such hence the different not so stereotypical terms.

Also people please remember this kid JUST GRADUATED from Mercer Law School too! He is NOT some weird janitor that sits around all day doing nothing but obsessing over his pretty blond neighbor. He was EXTREMELY busy and working hard to graduate, then working hard in preparation of the bar exam! He has NO PAST HISTORY of violence, cruelty, unstable rude behavior, weird writings or diaries, etc....

I mean come on, is it really likely he thought "Hey I just worked my <modsnip> off for 3 years and finally graduated law school! I need to celebrate! Instead of going to Disney Land I think I will dismember my neighbor and then spend a couple of weeks in the Bibb County Jail as the prime suspect to a horrendous murder which I will likely never live down...which will probably ruin every chance I have of a successful professional life, and will taint me forever even if they do convict some other guy for the killing. It will be a heck of a good time and after THAT I will buckle down and ace that bar exam!"
    Last edited by Sonya610; 07-09-2011 at 09:32 PM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sonya610 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lomaker View Post
    My response was that I don't think anyone seems capable of such a crime. Who do you know that you would say "oh yeah, of course he did it!" It's an inhuman thing, and most people would be shocked no matter who the killer turns out to be.
    No one can know the motivations and such of other people. I think one has to look beyond that when asking themselves "is this person capable of this". I think it is a matter of asking yourself who WOULD be capable of something this grisly if they had too do it, if their back was against the wall and it was do or die.

Motivation aside if you think about it you probably know some folks that probably could dismember a corpse if they had to, whereas you know other folks that absolutely could not deal with it, they would fall apart and simply become overwhelmed and would never pull it off. That is the question and when I look at McDaniel I just don't see it in him.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonya610 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm View Post
    ~ SNIP Hello Everyone,
    Needless to say, we are heartbroken. ~ SNIP

Hello, Sandstorm. My condolences to you and your friends. As I've read more and more about Lauren, I've imagined LG as a friend of mine. It sounds like she was very goodhearted and I've been wondering if maybe, for that reason, she didn't outright rebuff McD's advances, if he was indeed making advances toward her, nor complain to her friends about him. Maybe she was uncomfortable around McD, but was trying to be sensitive to his feelings.

I'm wondering if McD was a hunter. Would your friend who grew up in Macon know this, Sandstorm? Perhaps he truly imagined himself a knight from the middle ages. It seems odd that he would be particularly drawn to Lauren, although she was pretty and personable, because I'm sure she towered over him...but, perhaps McD considered LG as a conquest more from the perspective of a hunter rather than as a suitor?

I'm still contemplating a connection with the Edna Baines homicide, too, because of the similarities in the disposal of the bodies. Might McD have been familiar with the Baines case from law school, or even remembered the case in the MSM years ago?

I really hope LE will have some conclusive evidence next week and be ready to make an arrest.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy Anna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Macontime View Post
    I am from Macon and still live near by. I feel that we will soon see the investigation start spreading into surroundings rural counties. The ones with plenty of wooded running trails and possibly hunting camps.
    I have a hard time believing that Mcd could have carried Lauren to his apartment and then dismembered her, she was an athlete he was a wiry lil guy. If he did in her apartment then there would have been plenty of blood residue for the police to find.
    This whole case is bizarre, le has started searching some of the downtown running areas, I.e. Rosehill and Shirley Hills (which is across the river) all are within a 2 mile radis of the apartment.
    The person or persons that did this had to have some knowledge of anatomy and the clean up of the aftermath of a kill. A med student,a taxidermist, a hunter, a doctor or a butcher and at the very least a highly intellectual person who could have watched and planned for the right time to strike.
    The running club may be the key. Here in Macon is called the hash house harriers or Mgh4 it consist of people from all walks of life. I just cannot fathom a dismembered being an impromptu act to hide a murder.
    I would like to add we call people hoodlums and thugs here in Macon, so the word would not be odd to use in conversation, around here.
    I think you've made excellent points, as did Sandstorm in posts earlier today. We're glad to have the two of you and other new members posting here for Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    It seems odd that he would be particularly drawn to Lauren, although she was pretty and personable, because I'm sure she towered over him...but, perhaps McD considered LG as a conquest more from the perspective of a hunter rather than as a suitor?
    MCD is 6 feet tall (and 150 lbs). He was about her height.

http://www.co.bibb.ga.us/bsoinmateso...okingID=290904

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonya610 For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the posts about "hoodlums." I hope I didn't offend anyone! I had no idea it was a common term.

I hope that nothing happened to LG while she was out running. I treasure the time I spend running, and it turns my stomach to think about it.

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:

i feel that everyone is pointing the finger at mcdaniel because they have nothing else to go on. also there are several other poi in this case that le has not called out.

snipped
    "Macon police have named McDaniel as a "person of interest" in Giddings' killing, but have not called him a suspect."
    http://www.13wmaz.com/news/article/1...dings-Neighbor
    "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." -Albert Einstein

"While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation." -Maya Angelou

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessicaleanne1992 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    Motivation aside if you think about it you probably know some folks that probably could dismember a corpse if they had to, whereas you know other folks that absolutely could not deal with it, they would fall apart and simply become overwhelmed and would never pull it off. That is the question and when I look at McDaniel I just don't see it in him.
    I guess it's too hard for me to imagine people I know having to dismember a corpse. Motivation seems like the only thing that would matter when faced with that task. But I am second guessing myself a lot here lately.

I do think you make a strong case for an innocent McD. And I do think that this is devastating for him if he is just a weird neighbor in a horrific mix up. Words fail at just how terrible that would be for him. But he did wind up in a really bizarre situation, and he has admitted to stealing personal items from different neighbors, which unfortunately has cast him into the POI territory. But I do think that theories and opinions are all subject to change at any given time.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Lomaker For This Useful Post:

Welcome, Macontime!

I absolutely agree that the perp had to be experienced with cutting up a body. You're right, too, that it's unlikely McD could carry LG - probably not even 2' across the floor, let alone to the next apartment or down the stairs. That could be why he chose to dismember her - so he could completely dispose of the body. He would've needed to plan this murder carefully, in minute detail (and, as people here have noted regarding McD's interviews, he seems very focused on minute details).

While it's possible that someone followed LG to a running trail and attacked her there, I doubt she would've gone running alone that late at night. But, if the killing and dismemberment took place in a remote, wooded area, evidence would be much easier to conceal. What, then, would be the purpose of dumping the torso in front of LG's home? Maybe to let LE and family know she was dead, but without revealing cause of death?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy Anna For This Useful Post:

Welcome! I absolutely agree with the statements above. I live in a rural part Jones County and yes, the woods would be an obvious best place, not only for dismemberment but also for storage and leaving various parts. In the woods no one is likely to find anything until hunting season and then only if it is really really obvious. Well I don't think the authorities are going to try and search the woods (they gave up on the landfill after 1 day, and I don't believe they can know for sure nothing was there). Searching the woods would be impossible in this area.

I also agree with your assessment of the person that did this. This was NOT some random psycho killer that decided to go into downtown Macon and kill a pretty law student, this is a very intelligent individual that is almost certainly associated with Mercer (seeing as how there aren't that many highly intelligent intellectuals around these here parts). They likely do have knowledge of criminal investigations, anatomy, things of that nature and I think there is a very good chance they were studying one of those topics (medicine or law, leaning towards law, sure physics/math types would have the brains too, just usually not the emotional motivation).

This case is so utterly fascinating. The nerves of steel and arrogance of the killer is astounding (assuming it goes cold and all).

No one would be offended by " hoodlum" except one lol. The mother made a comment to the Macon Telegraph that Lauren died doing what she loved and that Le told her that Lauren probably didn't see it coming.
    Think about it. If running is therapy for you and you are stressed or overwhelmed you run or you have a set routine and route or so I'm told.
    Mpd seems to be window dressing in this case. The FBI IS behind the scenes calling the shots or so one would thing, yet I have not heard one peep out of them.
    The next few days should be very telling.
    I agree that Mcd seems be a pawn in all of this.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Macontime For This Useful Post:

http://www.13wmaz.com/video/10342673...ance-on-Friday

I listened to the video on McD's court appearance again. Investigator's are attempting to locate former tenants in an effort to see if they can produce additional burglary charges. I wonder if this is based on burglary police reports or if the apartment rental agency gave them a list of tenant's for the previous three years?

Wish we could see the warrants, I really want to know what he took.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

No offense by inquiring about "hoodlum". Maybe it's a southern term, depending on what part of the country you are from, PlainJaneDoe.

Regarding the comment about LG going out for a run at night...you don't run at night in Macon - ANYWHERE - but especially downtown on a Saturday night unless you are begging for trouble. Because of HOODLUMS!

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dupree For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast