1093 users online (214 members and 879 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists

Video of a 5 year old Casey at a birthday party released today

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjL70zr_Dv4"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony at a birthday party as a child‬‏[/ame]

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Thanks for posting this!

Makes me want to cry! She was such a precious little girl. RIP Caylee Marie!

How can you be this cute innocent looking girl and become so evil later on in life!

Who released this video?
    That was then, this is now. I really dont feel anything
    Caylee didnt get to go to birthday parties....she didnt even seem to have any little playmates just playing by herself in the backyard playhouse, playingwith her toys by herself. SAD
    ive always wondered why they didnt ever seem to try and let her play with other kids. There are lots of pics of her but none with little friends.

Thank you for posting this....

It makes me kind of sad, because Caylee will never get to be five years old, or know the excitement going to a friend's birthday party.

There is just so much that Caylee will miss out on.
    Like an entire lifetime.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Wonder if that's the party CA is reputed to have gone to and raised cain because they weren't paying enough attention to ICA...?

Originally posted by feddup...
    Who released this video?
    Caylee didnt get to go to birthday parties....she didnt even seem to have any little playmates just playing by herself in the backyard playhouse, playingwith her toys by herself. SAD
    ive always wondered why they didnt ever seem to try and let her play with other kids. There are lots of pics of her but none with little friends.
    Casey sure wanted to have HER friends but, didn't care if she found Caylee any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by feddup View Post
    Who released this video?
    First of all, how do ya know she didn't have playdates? The news story is about CAYLEE. So it's reasonabble to assume the photos released and published in the media would be of her.

Secondly, I think it's a tragic mistake to think two years should be routinely and daily socialized by other two year olds.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Cayleefan View Post
    Originally posted by feddup...

Casey sure wanted to have HER friends but, didn't care if she found Caylee any friends.
    Caylee had friends!

Remember? Jeffrey Hopkins' little boy, Zachary? And, don't forget about little Annabelle!

Oh, wait, your talking about REAL people, aren't you?

Wow. Just think about how confusing ICA's lies about imaginary friends must have been for Caylee.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Who released this video?
    Not to get off topic, but when I was 2 or 3, I didn't have any playmates, and neither did my children, except each other. That's rather a young age in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    First of all, how do ya know she didn't have playdates? The news story is about CAYLEE. So it's reasonabble to assume the photos released and published in the media would be of her.

Secondly, I think it's a tragic mistake to think two years should be routinely and daily socialized by other two year olds.
    Caylee was almost 3. Why is it so harful to them to have little friends to play with at that age?
    the ones who dont, theyare the ones on first day of school are the ones screaming and freaking out.
    Im not saying on a daily basis but.....she didnt seem to ever be around other children. NONE of Caseys friends had children.

Caylee was almost 3. Why is it so harful to them to have little friends to play with at that age?
    the ones who dont, theyare the ones on first day of school are the ones screaming and freaking out.
    Im not saying on a daily basis but.....she didnt seem to ever be around other children. NONE of Caseys friends had children.
    I agree. When I had my first child I was very young, so she didn't have many playmates because I had no friends with children. She went to the park and played there with other kids and she started Pre-K at 4 years old and then she met friends at that age. Now she is 13 and has plenty of friends.

greenpalm is offline I don't say much unless I've really thought it through. Then I go on and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post

ITA I don't think there's anything wrong with having some playtime with age mates, but I'd venture to guess that MOST children younger than three (who aren't in a daycare) don't have daily playtime with age mates. My son, who is ten now, only played with age mates briefly once a week, until he started preschool at three. We went to Gymboree, and the moms we met there, started getting together weekly for playdates…(but we were all in our thirties with professional husbands when our kids were Caylee's age. Not sure how Casey & Caylee would fit in with the Gymboree set. ). Still, our playdates were weekly for maybe an hour. Not much interaction between the kids, and truthfully, it was primarily a support network for ME! ha!

How much were the A's paid for this video? Same old same old.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast