When CA is called back to the stand by the prosecution will she plead the 5th?

Will CA plead the 5th the next time she takes the stand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
What do you think? I say no. I think she'll try to use some "magical thinking" to try and explain the problem.

Something along the lines of "oops, I forgot".

No, I think she will blather on about her daughter's life on the line... and how she can not suffer another loss etc etc etc
Too bad... she shouldn't have killed her child.

I'm with you SD either "I forgot" or the "records, supervisors or someone else" is wrong/mistaken.

I think she'll take the fifth if only to prove no one, not even the court, can force her to do anything she doesn't want to.

My opinion only

She should, otherwise she's just going to dig an even bigger hole for herself!

I do not believe that CA is genetically disposed to keep her trap shut.:floorlaugh:

I do not believe that CA is genetically disposed to keep her trap shut.:floorlaugh:

Yep, I agree, I just can't see her gritting her teeth and pleading the fifth. Something else has to come out of that mouth.

lol I thought CA said lying isn't a crime???
oops!

If she does her entire testimony will be stricken (what JP said the other day in court when jury was out of courtroom).

Who knows with CA? I can't call it.

I accidentally voted yes, but meant to hit the No space!!

She'll say she had a re-think, took new pills, looked back through her diary and discovered... something else.

OR.

She will say that the nurses didn't commonly follow policy and always used each others' accounts. It was common. Everyone did it, even though it was technically forbidden.

(knowing they will not extend the trial just to impeach each new lie of hers, and knowing she no longer works there & therefore cannot get fired)

Wait! Why would they call her back to the stand? Why not let the Gentiva testimony speak for itself?

Are they def going to recall herr to stand? I would think they would just let Gentiva employees and records stand for themselves.

Why would they call her back? They already proved she was at work .

She needs to be held in contempt of court and charged with perjury! You should never think that lying under oath is a good way to protect your daughter. Her daughter needs to be held accountable for something that she did! Parents need to allow their children to be held accountable. No more covering for them!

I say no. ICA learned that walk to the end of the hall from mommy, in my opinion. She thinks she's smarter, and she'll deny in the face of any amount of evidence. If pressed, she'll fall back on vicmtim status and claim "the medication" she was/is/could be/might have been/ using are responsible for the confusion.

I accidentally voted yes, but meant to hit the No space!!

She'll say she had a re-think, took new pills, looked back through her diary and discovered... something else.

OR.

She will say that the nurses didn't commonly follow policy and always used each others' accounts. It was common. Everyone did it, even though it was technically forbidden.

(knowing they will not extend the trial just to impeach each new lie of hers, and knowing she no longer works there & therefore cannot get fired)

Agreed.

Why would they call her back? They already proved she was at work .

I think the SA will call her because if she pleads the fifth then her entire testimony can be stricken and the jury cannot even consider anyone else doing the searches because they've all been eliminated from that time frame. That only leaves KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraGanis