Thank you thread for all those that transcribed during the trial

jmfstl

I am here for one reason "CAYLEE ANTHONY"
Reaction score
I have never started a thread on here and I hope this one is ok. Mods if not please remove.

I just feel so thankful for members on this site that have helped many of us while at work be able to keep up with what is going on throughout this trial.

Many of us had a lot of time invested over the last three years and being able to keep up with this was fantastic.

I don't want to mention each of the people that transcribed word for word as I would be afraid of leaving someone out but you all know who you are.

And finally, to those of you who did this great deed.

:takeabow::tyou::party::fireworks2:

You all work so very hard and we want you to know how much it means to us! Thank you!!!!!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

:bowdown::tyou::tyou::tyou:

GREAT THREAD. ITA.

Many many thanks to everyone who has done so much these past weeks to keep the information flowing for those of us who couldn't watch continuously.

Also a shout out to the verified lawyers for their explanations when the legalese things got complicated or confusing.

And another shout out for the adminnies and mods on this forum for maintaining order and walking that incredibly fine line between keeping the discussions civil yet still lively and interesting.

Thanks to all of you who made this site so imformative and meaningful. This trial has been so sad and emotional but Websleuthers have managed to bring some levity into the situation. I thank you for your time and dedication.``:rocker:

Thank you all for your hard work and taking the time! You are greatly appreciated!

:yourock::gthanks::fireworks::jumping::toastred::clap:

thanks to all who transcribed!!!!!!!!:rocker:

A HUGE THANK YOU to all the people who took time out of their day and their lives to transcribe for us!!! :grouphug:

At times I could barely follow along during the trial so HUGE kudos to you that did the transcription!!!! :blowkiss:

So very very grateful to our transcribers. You have the patience of saints and the nimble fingers of angels.

Thanks doesn't seem like quite enough. But thank you so very much. You all kept it together while the rest of us got to RANT! LOL

A great big *MUWAHHHH* to everyone that kept me up with any details of the trial!

You helped me keep my sanity knowing I could come to WS late at night West Coast time and get filled in with accurate info, and true feelings.

Hopefully some day I will be able to return the favor.

I too want to thank our transcribers! It was my lifeline on keeping up with what happened each day! :heart:

:tyou:

For those who would like to see this great work all in one happy package, go here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=450"]Witness Testimonies - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You're all amazing! Thank you so much, you've helped me out many times when I had to run out or do other things. It was so nice to be able to read back and see what I missed. :bow: TY

A great big thanks and I'm surely Caylee sends hugs to all of you,for keeping the FACTS from the lies for her.

Yep - that was a lot of work and it is MUCH appreciated !!

:yourock:

Absolutely, thank you to everyone who was kind enough to do that for us. Many times it was the only connection to the trial that I had.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back