LA LA - Bossier City, BlkFem 25-43, UP9319, Express shirt, hooded jacket, flip flops, Jun'11

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bossier City Police assisted by the Bossier Parish Coroner's Office and LSU forensic anthropologist Mary Manheim continued their investigation today into human skeletal remains found Thursday night in a wooded area in the 3100 block of East Texas Street.

According to Dr. Manheim's preliminary assessment, the remains appear to be those of a petite African-American woman approximately 25 to 40 years of age. Manheim also determined that the remains may have been at that location from approximately two months to a year.

Read More:
http://arklatexhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=191327

Human remains found in June still unidentified

the remains are those of a black woman between 30 and 45 years of age, between 4'8" and 4'11" with a time of death estimated between one and eight months before discovery.

The report also shows the woman appeared to have sustained a broken nose that had already healed before she died.

Manhien said the lab will create a three-dimensional clay facial reconstruction from the skull and provide images to the media to help possibly identify the woman.

Read More:
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/02b40d8867114789aa31c2f022ca823e/LA--Human-Remains/

Bianca Green 1987 Michigan also ruled out.

computer enhanced facial reconstruction-
11_24__2_.jpg

This UID was found near main routes to Texas and Arkansas.

Namus now has an amended age range of 30-43yo - this UID was also very short for an adult woman at 4'9". Interesting, when I copied from Namus some info came up that doesn't normally appear to the public these days, as follows. (Dentals are not mentioned.)

Biometrics
Indicates information not viewable by the public

DNA No Information Entered
Fingerprints No Information Entered

Also another intriguing section... does anyone else interpret this as being Namus will only flag matches with MPs having a Date of Last Contact AFTER this UID was found ie: 30 June 2011? And also that it is only set to flag UIDs within 100mi of where this lass was found?

Revise Match Criteria

Return to Possible Match List
  • DLC: less than or equal to 06/30/2011
  • Height: From 4' 6" - 5' 0"
  • Last Known Location: 100 Miles from Location Found
If that's the case then there is a whole world of MPs out there that haven't been compared....

Demographics
Sex Female
Race / Ethnicity Black / African American
Estimated Age GroupAdult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years)30-43
Estimated Year of Death 2010-2011
Estimated PMI Months
Height 4' 9"(57 inches) , Measured
Weight Cannot Estimate
Circumstances
Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found June 30, 2011
NamUs Case Created September 20, 2011
ME/C QA Reviewed September 21, 2011
Location Found Map
LocationBossier City, Louisiana
County Bossier Parish
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
Circumstances of Recovery remains found in a wooded area off the highway.
Details of Recovery
Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Physical Description
Hair Color Black
Head Hair Description black
Clothing and Accessories

Clothing - on the body
Express brand long-sleeved pullover shirt with six buttons on the front, light colored, size M. L' Patricia brand pants with zipper on back, possibly black, undetermined size. Basic Editions brand fleece-lined hooded jacket with zippered front, dark colored, size S/C.

Footwear on the body
C Ross brand red flip-flops with silver soles and a rhinestone heart decoration on the lateral side of the strap

@MadMcGoo @Gardener1850 or @carbuff (or anyone else with access!) sorry to bother you...are you able to post a r/o list? Post above indicate Tracy Winslow and Bianca Green 1987 Michigan but I'm keen to look at others. The Namus "extra bits" I mention in my post above have led me to be a bit intrigued by potential matches from more than 100mi away from this UID's location (taking me into Texas and Arkansas initially...)

I'm wondering how set on race LE are..... Tina Ann Velasco (a TX MP) fits the height - 4'9" and PMI timeframe (MP since 18 Jan 2011) - very few other MP are so short.... but she is Hispanic rather than African American. (Tina also had tattoos but the state the UID was in these would not have been visible I don't think) Bossier City and Houston don't appear to be very well connected by road networks, but perhaps others could speak to the traffic flow between NW LA and TX locations?
www.dps.texas.gov/mpch/MissingPerson/mpDetails/M12-19-20123-20-37PM

Last edited:
MadMcGoo (or anyone else with access!) sorry to bother you...are you able to post a r/o list? Post above indicate Tracy Winslow and Bianca Green 1987 Michigan but I'm keen to look at others.
(snipped by me - I didn’t know if it would double tag the others ;) )

Tracy and Bianca are still the only ones listed...

Unfortunately, I can’t speak much to the traffic flow between those particular areas. I’m not familiar with either area. Sorry, I wish I could! It’d help me out sometimes too. lol

I had to make sure I had the right link....her recon is so lifelike!

Hmmm. o_O I don’t know...It’s hard for me to tell with this one.
View attachment 230375

Me too - the high forehead and hairline look similar and I think the MP probably has a nose with a high tip exposing some nostril similar to the UID. But hard to tell out general face shape and the eyebrows....I can’t work out if the UID has them pencilled into a shape or whether the curly bit at the inner corners is natural..

Me too - the high forehead and hairline look similar and I think the MP probably has a nose with a high tip exposing some nostril similar to the UID. But hard to tell out general face shape and the eyebrows....I can’t work out if the UID has them pencilled into a shape or whether the curly bit at the inner corners is natural..
I think they may naturally grow that way. I studied them for awhile trying to figure it out too lol. The angle of her face makes it hard to compare with the UID!

I ran across this, while looking for possibles for Damakia Phinizee.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/phinizee_demakia.html
https://projectjason.org/forums/topic/1144-missing-woman-demakia-phinizee-ms-10122007/
No NamUs! :maddening:
View attachment 119538

Demakia went missing a few years before this body's estimated death date, but the height is right and the reconstruction doesn't look too far off. And Demakia was last seen wearing red flip flops, as was this body.
I saw this match too and I emailed LSU FACES regarding this match. They have excluded Demakia Ann Phinizee as a possible match. Both of their DNA is in CODIS and they have not had a positive match. They have listed this exclusion on the NamUs website for Damakia as well.

The following women have been ruled out for NamUs #UP9319:
- Priti Ashley Porter (NamUs #MP2249)
- Marquita Lenae Jones (NamUs #MP24178)
- Chleise Lynn Drew (NamUs #MP28211)
- Tarasha Benjamin (NamUs #MP8618)
- Tameka Anderson (NamUs #MP22687)*
- Anita Michelle Dobbs (NamUs #MP7359)
- Shirlene Doneta Roberts (NamUs #MP14411)
- Taveta Michelle Hobbs (NamUs #MP6912)
- Shalunda Matthews (NamUs #MP17833)
- Matrice Ann Washington (NamUs #MP10634)
- Pamela Marie Watson (NamUs #UP9319)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back