If Casey Confessed During Penalty Phase

JustMeDeb

Reaction score
Assuming she is convicted, if ICA were to confess during the penalty phase, would it change anything for you?

For me - I would want to know:

What event made you so angry
How did Caylee die?
Explain the 31 days
Did you family know what happened?

Assuming she is convicted, if ICA were to confess during the penalty phase, would it change anything for you?

For me - I would want to know:

What event made you so angry
How did Caylee die?
Explain the 31 days
Did you family know what happened?

Who would believe anything she says at this point.

Nope....I'd think she was lying....same thing she's done for the past 3 years. LOL

Who would believe anything she says at this point.

Yep agreed. I still would love to hear the story she would tell. Would not change a thing about how I feel about her. Heartless, stone cold killer.

Yep agreed. I still would love to hear the story she would tell.

And she would love to know that she has people hanging on edge to hear what she has to say, no matter how much of her "magical thinking" is involved.

I don't care what she has to say. Too little, too late.

Confess ? Lol, better shot at the Pope bowing toward mecca.

Yep agreed. I still would love to hear the story she would tell. Would not change a thing about how I feel about her. Heartless, stone cold killer.

Her story would probably begin with something like: yeah I was at Universal Studio planning an event and ...

Seriously? She'll NEVER confess!
They could waterboard her and she'd still never tell the truth. Casey Anthony is incapable of telling the truth... or admitting guilt.

Will she try to write a "I'm 100% absolutely NOT guilty, but IF I did it, here's how I did it" book?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back